Kendall Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

13355 SW 137th Ave, Miami, FL 33186

New 866-541-9861
Used 877-371-8066
Service 888-464-4291

Good News South Florida - You Now Have A Choice - Kendall Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram - Chrysler Image Facility

Rip Off - False advertising- Bait andSwitch

by from Miami, FL |

Answered an ad that was on Cars.com- the vehicle in the ad did not match the vehicle in the showroom- not the same options, not the same price- the ONLY thing that matched was the VIN number. When I asked for a car with the same options listed in the ad- the price was thousands of dollars more. No explanation or apology for the incorrect advertisement- it was a bait and switch, plain and simple. This dealership is completely dishonest.

Terrible service

by from miami, fl |

DO NOT DO BUSINESS HERE!! These people don't care about you. They only care about sales. They will not help you after you buy your vehicle either. I have been trying for weeks to get my car in and serviced. Every time I call-and even stop in with the car-they have an excuse why they can't look at it. When they do say to drop it off, they say it won't be looked at for at least a week. I even had an appointment and that didn't matter. They still told me to bring it back another day! I repeat: DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY.

So happy

by from Miami fl 33185 |

Couldn't be happier !!!! I had a man Lemuel long a car salesman, that was so helpful and super sweet! He works with you on a price that you can afford , not pushy at all , which made me feel very comfortable! I went with my daughter at a moment to sign papers because I had no one to help me with her , he was so nice gave her papers colors bought her candy and a drink . I got my self a jeep compass , couldn't be happier with my decision. And honestly thank him and everyone that works their for being so helpful. He is the guy you want to see if buying a car, he speaks perfect Spanish and English! Thank you kendall dcjr for an amazing experience!

Terrible Service

by from Miami, Fl |

I went to Kendall Jeep service on Tuesday Oct 22nd., 2013 to have my 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee check for an engine service light on. I got there at 9:15 Am, not until 10:00 was I able to talk to a Service Writer, although the very nice receptionist try to get a male Service Writer ( big tall man ) take care of me twice, let him know that I was next online, but he allowed to people walk in front of me and kept talking on the phone. Finally Lilia Valentine sat me at her table and asked me the reason why I was there, I told her and she explained that most likely it would be 2 hours, since there vehicles in front of me ( I assumed that it was from early apt, since when I got there there was only one car in the driveway. I figured 2 hours will be 12 and I needed to know what was wrong with my car, so I said ok and told her that I would wait for it, later on I found out from the young lady that greeted me that there was a shuttle service that could have taken me home 9 I only live 5 minutes form the dealership) at no time did Miss Valentin offered me such service. At 12 Am Miss Valentin approached me and told me that the mechanic that had been assigned to look at my car was still servicing another vehicle, therefore she had to talked to the manager and my vehicle was being reassigned to another mechanic, thus it would be another hour...so 3 hours to have a car diagnosed....I told her how I felt and went to a nearby restaurant. When I came back from lunch 30 minutes had gone by, Miss Valentin approached me again and said that it would be another hour from then on...so in order to have your car diagnosed by a computer it would take from 10:17 ( when the RO was actually written ) to close to 2:30 ( although I got there at 9.15 ) at that point I asked to see the Mgr. or the Director, neither one of them where available. Needless to say I left without the service I need it. The gentleness of the man that greets you when you drive in service or the courteous manners of the receptionist inside are exceptional, but once you get the actual service dept. the drop is terrible. I do not and will not ever come back nor I will recommend the Service dept. .

Great Dealership, Very Prof Staff

by from Charlotte, NC |

This dealer ship (Michael/Michael) went above and beyond to meet my needs and exceed my expectations. One of the best dealerships I have ever worked with. They worked diligently with me while on vacation, communicating with me at my leisure, and not making it a hard sell.

EXCELENTE !!!

by from KEY LARGO FL. |

FOUND THE TRUCK I WAS LOOKING FOR AND GOT A GREAT DEAL !!!

GREAT experience

by from Tampa Fl |

Drove all the way from Tampa Fl to get my new truck. VERY nice atmosphere at the dealership, No games, no tricks. Were VERY responsive to my concerns and reacted appropriately. Would make the 4 hour trip again. My sales representative was Sergio Rodriguez. - Thank you Sergio Rodriguez for the great experience.

Just bought a new Jeep

by from Miami, FL |

I had been looking to buy a new Jeep for a couple of months now. The dealership had the perfect preowned Jeep Grand Cherokee in stock. Actually it only had 2,021 miles on it, and still has that amazing new car smell, so I am considering it "basically brand new". I originally had planned on selling my Subaru privately, but this dealership came really close to what I could get for it selling privately with trade in value. Customer service was awesome! Reggie Capiro took care of me. I am active duty military (Coast Guard) and they really showed their appreciation. Awesome dealership, awesome staff, awesome service! Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a new vehicle!

Terrible servicde

by from Miami Fl |

This dealer has terrible service. Their interest in your vehicle is non-existent. I took my vehicle for maintenance service and some warranty work and they failed to complete either one correctly. After two weeks of waiting for the work to be completed they told me to take my vehicle as is and be happy with it. It was in worse condition than it went in there. I had to contact Chrysler directly and was told to go to a different dealers service department. The negligence they have shown for my vehicle and safety far exceeds their incompetence.

Jeep Grand cheroke laredo 2011

by from Miami, FL |

We just bought a 2011 Laredo, thanks to an excellent service provided by Alexis Ramos. Everything went smooth and he waited patiently until will reach our final decision. Thanks for everything :)