Kendall Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

13355 SW 137th Ave, Miami, FL 33186

New 866-541-9861
Used 877-371-8066
Service 888-464-4291

Good News South Florida - You Now Have A Choice - Kendall Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram - Chrysler Image Facility

Unappreciated Patriot

by from Miami, FL |

Back, didn't make it on Tuesday. But I can back on Wednesday. Now my brakes sound funny when I back up and press on them slowly, as I have always down. This happened after a day of my normally routine of driving. This morning it sounded fine but I hasn't driven it as yet. A Specialist from the manufacturer called today as well, around 10:30am. I called back 3 times since then and got the voice mail. It's now 3:40 pm and I haven't heard back from her. Went inside to speak to my service Rep., and explained what has occurred. Of course nothing could be done because the sound had gone away. I will drive the vehicle accordingly and see what gaps tomorrow. To be continued....

False advertising Bait and Switch

by from Miami |

after signing a deal and driving out they demanded 1,000 more... poor service all around the ads show different photos than actual car they play cool guys but stir you in traps with financing rates and fees

it DO NOT DO BUSINESS HERE FOR ANY REASON

by from Miami, FL |

Had my Ram serviced here and was NEVER given a written estimate of any kind at any time. One price quoted, I agreed. Price then goes up by $500...I agree again. Then I get a phone call that my truck is ready and given the total and it is $1000 more than original quote. Truck is finished, never any communication from them beforehand advising me of the additional increase. Was told it was taxes, misc. fees etc. The service adviser had told me that all of those things had been included in the original quote!! So now they are holding my truck hostage and what other option do I have? To make matters worse, when I went to pick the truck up at the dealership, I mentioned casually to two guys that were standing with a salesman that they should not buy a Dodge that in my opinion they are crap. I have every right in the universe to do that. Well, when I come back from test driving my piece of crap, their sales manager Jose Abreu comes out to the parking lot to confront me and tell me that if I say one more thing to anyone inside he will call the cops on me. Don't worry Mr. Abreu, instead of two potential customers, I will post this review on every website imaginable and reach thousands of potential customers.

DO NOT GET YOUR VEHICLE SERVICED HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from Miami, FL |

My Dodge Ram needed a major repair and since I wanted to make sure that the replacement parts were OEM, I decided to take it to a dealership to perform the service. After being quoted one price over the phone, I was told later that it was going to be an additional $500 because they could not reuse a key part and a new one would have to be ordered. When they called to inform me that the vehicle was finished, the final bill was over $1000 over the original price. At no point was I ever given a written estimate which is required by law whether you ask for it or not. While I did authorize them to do the work, I was NEVER informed about the additional increase in price until the Service rep called to tell me the truck was FINISHED. What was I supposed to do at that point? They are basically holding my truck hostage at that point and I do need a vehicle to get to work, you know, to earn money to pay off $4300 repair bills! Not to mention that the customer service over the phone is horrible...seriously, I worked at a call center and would have been fired for some of the things that these people answering the phone did...no phone etiquette whatsoever. Lastly, here is the icing on the cake: I go to the dealership to pay the ransom to get my vehicle back, and I happen to walk in next to a sales guy and two other guys in street clothes who I assume were potential buyers. As I am walking by I tell them if they are considering buying a Dodge, DON'T because they are pieces of crap. I pay the ransom and go to test drive my truck. As I pull back into the parking space, out comes the Sales Manager. Mind you, it is night time and we are the only two people out in the lot. He proceeds to tell me that how dare I say that in "his dealership" and that he would call the police if I went back in there and said anything else to his customers. I cannot type what my response to him was here because they won't post my review if I do but I will leave it to your imagination. DO NOT DEAL WITH THESE PEOPLE!!!

Rip Off - False advertising- Bait andSwitch

by from Miami, FL |

Answered an ad that was on Cars.com- the vehicle in the ad did not match the vehicle in the showroom- not the same options, not the same price- the ONLY thing that matched was the VIN number. When I asked for a car with the same options listed in the ad- the price was thousands of dollars more. No explanation or apology for the incorrect advertisement- it was a bait and switch, plain and simple. This dealership is completely dishonest.

Terrible service

by from miami, fl |

DO NOT DO BUSINESS HERE!! These people don't care about you. They only care about sales. They will not help you after you buy your vehicle either. I have been trying for weeks to get my car in and serviced. Every time I call-and even stop in with the car-they have an excuse why they can't look at it. When they do say to drop it off, they say it won't be looked at for at least a week. I even had an appointment and that didn't matter. They still told me to bring it back another day! I repeat: DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY.

So happy

by from Miami fl 33185 |

Couldn't be happier !!!! I had a man Lemuel long a car salesman, that was so helpful and super sweet! He works with you on a price that you can afford , not pushy at all , which made me feel very comfortable! I went with my daughter at a moment to sign papers because I had no one to help me with her , he was so nice gave her papers colors bought her candy and a drink . I got my self a jeep compass , couldn't be happier with my decision. And honestly thank him and everyone that works their for being so helpful. He is the guy you want to see if buying a car, he speaks perfect Spanish and English! Thank you kendall dcjr for an amazing experience!

Terrible Service

by from Miami, Fl |

I went to Kendall Jeep service on Tuesday Oct 22nd., 2013 to have my 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee check for an engine service light on. I got there at 9:15 Am, not until 10:00 was I able to talk to a Service Writer, although the very nice receptionist try to get a male Service Writer ( big tall man ) take care of me twice, let him know that I was next online, but he allowed to people walk in front of me and kept talking on the phone. Finally Lilia Valentine sat me at her table and asked me the reason why I was there, I told her and she explained that most likely it would be 2 hours, since there vehicles in front of me ( I assumed that it was from early apt, since when I got there there was only one car in the driveway. I figured 2 hours will be 12 and I needed to know what was wrong with my car, so I said ok and told her that I would wait for it, later on I found out from the young lady that greeted me that there was a shuttle service that could have taken me home 9 I only live 5 minutes form the dealership) at no time did Miss Valentin offered me such service. At 12 Am Miss Valentin approached me and told me that the mechanic that had been assigned to look at my car was still servicing another vehicle, therefore she had to talked to the manager and my vehicle was being reassigned to another mechanic, thus it would be another hour...so 3 hours to have a car diagnosed....I told her how I felt and went to a nearby restaurant. When I came back from lunch 30 minutes had gone by, Miss Valentin approached me again and said that it would be another hour from then on...so in order to have your car diagnosed by a computer it would take from 10:17 ( when the RO was actually written ) to close to 2:30 ( although I got there at 9.15 ) at that point I asked to see the Mgr. or the Director, neither one of them where available. Needless to say I left without the service I need it. The gentleness of the man that greets you when you drive in service or the courteous manners of the receptionist inside are exceptional, but once you get the actual service dept. the drop is terrible. I do not and will not ever come back nor I will recommend the Service dept. .

Great Dealership, Very Prof Staff

by from Charlotte, NC |

This dealer ship (Michael/Michael) went above and beyond to meet my needs and exceed my expectations. One of the best dealerships I have ever worked with. They worked diligently with me while on vacation, communicating with me at my leisure, and not making it a hard sell.

EXCELENTE !!!

by from KEY LARGO FL. |

FOUND THE TRUCK I WAS LOOKING FOR AND GOT A GREAT DEAL !!!