Kendall Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

13355 SW 137th Ave, Miami, FL 33186

New 866-541-9861
Used 877-371-8066
Service 888-464-4291

Good News South Florida - You Now Have A Choice - Kendall Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram - Chrysler Image Facility

long but good experience

by from Miami, FL |

Other than it taking 5 hours to test drive and make a fair deal. It was a pleasant experience. Richardson Jean is a good salesman and worked hard to make the deal happen. He and the managers were all very nice and a pleasure to deal with

OUTSTANDING SERVICE

by from Miami, Fl |

Very smooth process. Everyone knows what they're doing! My salesman was Harold Russell, and he was very ginuine, and laid back. NO PRESSURE! I would recommend this dealership to anyone!

Great Deal on a 2014 Grand Cherokee Overland

by from Miami, FL |

I recently purchased the SUV and had an easy and pleasant experience. The sales consultant, Richardson Jean, was great to deal with. He knew his product and very helpful through the whole process. I highly recommend the dealership and Richardson Jean.

Diego and Javier were very helpful

by from Miami, FL |

Diego and Javier were very helpful - my new Dodge Durango is great and they gave me a great price on it.

Great experience. Awesome Dodge Ram 1500 HEMI.

by from Miami Fl |

I had the most pleasant experience at this Dealer ,the Salesman Fernando Galo was very professional and understanding to my needs,the finance department was able to get me a fair price and and I walk out of the dealer with a smile on my face. This is my first brand new car. And I can be more happier. Thanks Kendall Dodge. Thanks to all your team. Sincerely. Andres Diaz.

Above the call of duty

by from Miami, FL |

This sales team went above and beyond to sell me a car. There were a few bumps along the way but these guys more than smoothed them out in the end. Ask for Jose Abreu or Javier for great service. I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

excellence, very patient with picky buyer

by from Miami,Florida |

I experienced a very professional, clean, non pressure car dealer that was extremely patient with a buyer who knew what he wanted and allowed him to custom factory order without the pressure to compromise for what he didn't want. Victor, my salesman and Hector, the boss, couldn't have provided a better shopping and buying experience. I look forward to getting my 2013 jeep wrangler unlimited Sahara serviced at the West Kendall Jeep Store. Thank you guys.

Dodge Grand Caravan 2013

by from Miami FL |

Brian very helpful from beginning to end dealership was nice, one of the best experience I had in car shopping there was waiting but it was not as much as i have had in other dealers previously they have good selection and the prices were good from what I could see as well

Buying experience

by from Miami, FL |

Had a very good experience with Silvio Molina sales. Looking for a convenient new car and without pressure he advised me on the different options, no pressure and got me a good deal. I was impressed with his knowledge and his demeanor. would buy a car again from him. The dealership is clean could use some vending machines.

Great people great place.

by from Miami fl |

I went looking for a car for my son, and the manager of the shop help me with a positive actitud y sugess a few cars that he think will resolve my problem , they show me few cars that were at good price. And they help me and was ease to get the best price. My son is very happy.