Performance Ford

Service 888-517-1614

Driven To Be The Best!

Great Company

by from Omaha, NE |

This is our 2nd purchase with Jim S. We will certainly come back!

November 12, 2012

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us and others! I am happy to hear that Jim was able to find you a vehicle that fits both your wants and your needs. We appreciate the repeat business and certainly hope you are enjoying your new vehicle. Thank you?Jerry Snyder, General Manager

Good Experience

by from Omaha NE |

We had a great experience working with Kate. She listened to what we wanted and worked to get it for us. Thanks Kate! The finance and service departments were also great working with us to fix a couple of minor details that needed addressed. Lets face it, car shopping is never fun, but this was one of my best buying experiences.

October 10, 2014

Thank you for taking a few minutes to share your experience with our team here at Performance Ford. We value our customers opinions and we strive to ensure they get the best car shopping experience possible. We appreciate your business and we look forward to working with you in the future. Thank you, Biff Madsen, General Manager.

Great experience

by from Fremont Ne |

Consultant Patrick Beerbohm sold me a 2012 Chrysler 300. He was great got me approved and on the road in a fair amount of time. Nothing but good things to say about him and the dealership.

September 30, 2014

Thank you for sharing your satisfaction with our team here at Performance Ford. We take great pride in our customer services. Patrick is an essential part to our team and it's great to hear that he was able to exceed your expectations. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Thank you, Biff Madsen, General Manager.

They wanted to earn my business and they earned it

by from Lincoln, NE |

This is in response to my earlier post about the "unfair trade-in" that I posted earlier. I have to say - this dealership, and Jonathan Robison in particular, really wanted to earn my business and they have earned it fair and square. Even though it didn't happen right away - they got back to me few days after my initial contact and went above and beyond to make sure I got the deal I wanted. Would definitely go back again whenever I need another vehicle. Good and friendly service.

September 30, 2014

I want to thank you for allowing us the opportunity to earn your business and find you a vehicle at a price that was within your budget. I hope you enjoy your new vehicle for many years to come. We look forward to working with you in the future when the time is right. Thank you, Biff Madsen, General Manager.

Friendly employees!

by from Omaha Nebraska |

Roland Lipins was very knowledgable and made sure our buying experience was a pleasant one. The vehicle I wanted wasn't on their lot, but he made sure to find one for me with all the options I wanted and gave me another new Explorer to drive over the weekend so I could familiarize myself with it. Awesome job, Roland! I would recommend him very highly. Great service from Jason... Quite the negotiator .. Jay Hofferber and my husband hit it off with their mutual love of the Denver Broncos! They are both a little over the top with them. He was very helpful with the financing process. Kudos to all!

September 18, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with our team here at Performance Ford. Roland has been with us for many years and he truly knows the Ford brand inside and out. I am pleased to hear that he was able to answer your questions, provide you with exceptional customer care. I hope you enjoy your new vehicle for many years to come. Thank you for your business, Biff Madsen, General Manager.

Unfair trade-inn

by from Lincoln, ne |

The salesman and customer service were on exceptionally high level of professionalism. Sales personnel new what they were doing and were always there to help answer all the questions. The disappointment came when my appraisal came in for my trade-in. My vehicle was in an excellent condition and all i asked for was a clean NADA trade-in value. Instead I was offered below rough NADA trade-in. Reason? Because apparently they have to account for the potential repairs/cleanup that will need to be performed on your vehicle after you trade it in. And these potential repairs/cleanups are based on the AVERAGE repairs done on other trade-in vehicles. So, if I understand it right, it doesn't matter whether your car has been taken care of or not - you are loosing money on your trade-in because someone else didn't take care of their vehicles. This is NOT fair to people who take care of their vehicles and I refuse to deal with a dealership that appraises trade-ins in such unfair manner. If all Performance dealerships (i.e., Chrysler, Toyota, etc) are that way - I will NOT set my foot in them.

September 23, 2014

I want to thank you for bringing this to our attention. After thoroughly looking through our database, I was unable to find anyone in our system that mirrored your comments or name. Could it be under another name? If you have time and would be willing, I would like to speak with you regarding your vehicle's trade and see about personally earning your business and come to a price that we can all agree on. Feel free to contact me at 402-896-6000 at a time that is most convenient for you. I look forward to hearing from you. Sincerely, Biff Madsen, General Manager.

Great customer service in the sales department

by from Omaha Nebraska |

I looked at a couple of trucks here and even though I did not buy anything it was a positive experience for me. Amber Cunningham was very polite and helpfull, by far one of the best and most up front sales person I have ever met. I will definitely come back when I am ready to buy.

September 18, 2014

Thank you for the kind words and positive feedback. At Performance Ford, customer satisfaction is something we take great pride in and I am happy that we were able to provide you with a positive car shopping experience. Let us know if there's anything else we can do to help you with your research or shopping process. We look forward to earning your business when the time is right. Thank you, Biff Madsen, General Manager.

Good salesman

by from Omaha, Ne |

Ed was extremely professional and patient to deal with. He made every attempt to make the experience pleasant.

September 18, 2014

Thank you for your positive feedback. Enjoy your new Ford and don't hesitate to let us know of any additional sales or service needs that we can assist you with. Thank you, Biff Madsen, General Manager.

Wonderful Experience

by from Omaha NE |

My husband and I had a wonderful experience leasing my first Ford. Joy Bartels and Justin Walls were outstanding. I was dreading the experience of looking for a car. I haven't looked for a car in 16 years. Joy listened to what we needed in a car and what our expectations were and she found the car. She then made sure that Justin understood what we needed financially and they both worked together in a speedy way to give us what we wanted and needed. I would recommend everyone to go to Performance Ford and work with Joy and Justin because they made it very easy and painless. Thank you Joy and Justin. We appreciate it and will let people know to come to Performance Ford.

September 18, 2014

I want to thank you for sharing your experience at Performance Ford with us and others. We strive for excellence and I am happy to hear that Joy and Justin were successful at making your car purchasing experience a pleasant one for you. We certainly appreciate your kind words and your business. Let us know if there's anything we can do to help you with future sales or service needs you may have. Thank you, Biff Madsen, General Manager.

Excellent Experience

by from Hartford, SD |

Bought a 2013 Ford Explorer for the wife in Friday. Being from the Sioux Falls area our salesman Kurt Rinke did a perfect job finding the vehicle she was hoping for. He made it very much worth our while to put the pen to paper and get some of the unknown questions out of the way which everyone worries over. By being able to commit to what we discussed over the phone pertaining to overall costs and but we couldn't pass up driving 3 hours for the customer service and expertise he was able to provide. Look up Kurt for a hassle free buying experience!

August 26, 2014

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with our team here at Performance Ford. Kurt is a great listener and I am pleased to hear that he was able to answer your questions and get you into the vehicle you wanted. I have no doubt that you will enjoy your new Ford Explorer. Feel free to contact us regarding additional sales or service needs you might have. Thank you, Biff Madsen, General Manager.

Great customer service from Nic S.

by from Omaha, NE |

Friendly and easy to work with. Was a pleasure buying from Nic S. at Performance for the second time. Appreciated the quick and easy process of buying from Performance.

August 26, 2014

I appreciate you taking some time to share your satisfaction with our team here at Performance Ford. I was a joy working with you and we certainly look forward to continuing a professional relationship together. Let us know how we can assist you in the future with any of your automotive needs. Thank you, Biff Madsen, General Manager.