Posner Park Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Used 888-742-1398
Service 877-885-3676

This Dealership is Aces!

by from Davenport, Florida |

After years of very disappointing and frustrating car buying experiences, I have discovered a rare commodity these days - a dealership that values great customer service combined with honesty and straightforward dealing - POSNER PARK CHYSLER DODGE JEEP! I was fortunate to meet and get to know Ash Hussain, a very, very knowledgeable salesman with an impeccable sense of honesty and ethics. He is, by far, the most sincere salesman I have had the good fortune to get to know and would not hesitate for a moment in recommending him - and the entire dealership - to my friends and family. A true 5-Star experience from beginning to end. Thanks Ash and thank you Posner!

buying a new truck

by from clermont,fl. |

me and my wife were looking to buy a new truck went to several other dealers and had no luck tryed to sell us something we didnt want looked on line and found the truck that we wanted at posner called and talked to a young lady adriana told her what i was looking for and was told they had 3 and when we got there 1 was sold and they had the one that we wanted and the experience that we had was unreal now we have had bought several new cars before and had terrible experiences from other dealers and never went back but here at posner they were great adriana was very helpfull all of the team at posner was excellent had a great buying experience i would definitely send any one there to buy a vehicle thanks again adriana.

Took 10 days to get an alternator

by from Davenport, FL |

Told the car needed front wheel bearings and a new alternator - less than 27000 miles on it. They don't keep alternators in stock - that was a surprise as I consider alternators a fairly standard repair item. It took 10 days for them to get an alternator and install it - unless I wanted to pay extra for overnight delivery. Fortunately, my extended warranty coverage included a rental car.

Sharon L from Davenport, FL

by from Davenport, FL |

I moved to Florida 19 months ago and do not know any mechanics, etc. so when it was time for an oil change I went to Posner Park. I have been there 5 times in the last 19 months. I just went 2 days ago and I come away with the same complaint - what takes so long? When I was there a few months ago there was 1 car on the hoist, one car in front of me and I waited over an hour and a half. When I went 2 days ago, there was a truck on the hoist, and I was the only car there and it still took an hour. I watched them put my car on the hoist, drain the oil and then disappeared. My car was on the hoist a long time with no one around -- was it coffee break time??? I looked for a complaint box and, of course, there wasn't one.

excelant service dept. and it's staff

by from davenport florida 33897 |

I Had many major problems with my 2010 Chrysler T & C that was purchased in Mercedes dealership in Clerwater Fl. from day one. One year owning that car I had to have it serviced many times for various problems. The service rep Melissa in Posner Park Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Davenport Florida 33837 (where I took it to be serviced) went beyond helping me. She was a God sent when it came to contacting my warranty Co. and working very hard trying to get them to pay for a cylinder that was missfiring and causing many problems with the operation of the car. Melissa also worked very hard to get the same warrenty co. to pay for repairs in the transmittion. The warranty co, gave her, me and the Posner Pk dealership service manager a very bad time claiming that their servicedept. gave a misdiagnosed report and they declined any repairs. The warranty inspector claimed the #2 cylinder & intake valve had massive carbon build up when all pictures, Melissa inspection, 2 machanics inspections, mgr. inspection and my personal inspection proved to be false. There was NO carbon build up anywhere. My car was held up for over 4 weeks only to have end result the warranty co. still declined payment. I immediatly decided to trade that car in for another one due to that car causing me to almost cause an accident on the Hwy. approx. 3 times. I can't commend Melissa and everyone in the service center for doing there best to help me in every way possible. I rate all of them a #10 being the best.

Horrible service after the sale!

by from Davenport, Fl |

Absolutely the worst experience I have ever had buying a vehicle. The salesman was great, of course, just to make a sale. But after purchasing a new vehicle, the issues started and let me tell you, this dealership could care less! You can never reach anyone, if you do finally get a hold of someone here, they will tell you they have to find out and will call back. Let me tell you, that never happens. I can sum this up very easily. STAY AWAY!. there are many other dealerships out there that will appreciate your business.

out of their way!

by from Davenport fl |

Been in the market for a car for a few months, went everywhere, at posner park they really went above and beyond to make us happy and find the right car, I went elsewhere but came back and bought a new jeep from yhem, I got the best deal there and I would recommend them to anyone !

service customer

by from Haines City, FL |

I received great service from Clayton and the technicians.

This is a five star dealership!

by from Kissimmee, FL |

My car buying experience was spot on from day one! From the first phone call to the closing of deal. Everything was great. Jackie was amazing. She showed interest in me as a person and not just a customer. She walked me through the entire buying process and made certain I was happy. She literally made me feel at home! This lady didn't miss a beat! When Jackie says she can help, she means just that. Not to mention I got the EXACT car I wanted and a slice of pizza!!!! No if's and's or but's about it! The entire staff was very friendly, professional and courteous! I highly recommend Posner Park Chrysler Dodge Jeep! and make sure you ask for JACKIE. She is simply amazing!!!! Did I mentioned I named my car JACKIE? Thanks PPCDJ Team! Especially my girl JACKIE!!!

A+++ experience!

by from lakeland, fl |

Erik Bryant made my buying experience easy. He was very knowledgeable and helpful with my many questions. Felt very good about my purchase and that he listened and took the time to show me the in's and out's of the vehicle. Will definitely be back with my friends and family!

Best customer service ever

by from orlando,fl |

I had been shopping for a car but had had no luck. I met Erik Bryant at Posner Park Chrysler and he listened to me and treated me with courtesy and respect. I had a great experience with him and it felt like i was speaking with a friend and not like a salesperson at a dealership! I had been to several dealers and was treated poorly because I have credit issues. Even though i wasn't able to purchase a car Erik took the time to explain everything thoroughly and why things were the way they were. Nobody else explained anything at the other dealers to me like Erik did. I now have a good understanding of how the process works and what i need to do in the future to buy a car. Erik will be my first choice and only choice when I can buy a car! I also spoke with Matt the manager when i was there and he assured me that they would help me in anyway! These are great guys and I hope they get recognition for their efforts and kind manner!