Midwest Diesel Trucks

5655 E US Rte 36, Decatur, IL 62521

BEST BUYING EXPERIENCE

by from Bloomington,IN |

I have bought several diesel trucks from Midwest Diesel Trucks over the years. I can say that the experience of working with these guys has always been great , they stand behind there product all the way , Ryan,Randy and Tim are the truck guys you wanna look for when shopping for a good diesel truck . I again had a great experience and will be back to this dealerships for my next one .

Rough One Owner Fleet Trucks from Texas Oil Fields

by from St. Louis, Missouri |

What would a rental truck look like if you loaned it out to a Texas Oil Field Worker for 100 or 200,000 miles? You are about to find out. These trucks do present well in the photos but in person it is a different story. If you are looking for a nice used truck with average wear I am finding that being patient and buying a local trade from a dealer or an individual is going to be the best choice.

I recommend Midwest Diesel Trucks

by from Columbus, OH |

I have been searching in Ohio, Indiana and Illinois for a 4x4 diesel. I recently made the 5+ hour trip to Midwest Diesel Trucks in Decatur, IL. I felt that the trucks I looked at were represented well in the pictures on the website. The sales process was comfortable and I was out the door just under my budget. Our truck has been running great and I am excited to have the exact truck I was looking for. Midwest Diesel Trucks has a large inventory of used diesel and the best prices. I recommend these guys and I hope to business again in the future.

Been looking for a while, very pleased!!!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I had been looking for a truck for over 4 months until I visited Midwest Diesel Trucks in Decatur, IL. I knew exactly what truck I was looking for and how much I wanted to pay for it. The trucks at midwest were represented well by the website, I had no surprises when I got there. The sales process was very relaxed too. I was under my budget and go the exact truck I was looking for. I would recommend Midwest Diesel Trucks to anyone looking to buy a Diesel in the Midwest.

Happy with my new duramax!

by from Westland, MI |

The truck I purchased was a new body style duramax and I could not be happier with my purchase. My wife found the truck on the internet. The price was pretty good, but I had a few questions. I wanted to know where the truck came from and if the previous single owner was personal or commercial. I called these guys and they told me the truck was from Texas, had no rust and was previously owned by a personal owner. When I got to see the truck in person, I found the duramax to be just as they described on the phone. We weren't able to get them to come down very much on the price, but our out the door price was just under the top end of my budget. I drove the truck all the way home with no problems. I now have the new body style duramax I have been looking for, it was in my budget and the sales process was quick and easy. 5-Star.

This place is a bunch of hacks

by from aurora,il |

I made a 2 hour drive down to look at a truck that they said they have. They failed to tell me that the truck was sold a few days before. If you look at their ads on Craigslist, all of them say North Chicagoland, which is also a lie. They do this because they have a bad reputation and don't want people to know who they really are. Every truck they have either has an issue or has had one in the past and they covered it up..

Quality Trucks, Excellent Prices, Great People

by from Decatur |

I bought an 03 Chevy Duramax 4x4 from Midwest Diesel Trucks about 7 months ago. I was really set on finding classic body style duramax with 4x4 and no rust. Their website was a great tool in the shopping experience. The trucks I looked at on their website had over 50 photos of everything I wanted to see. I emailed them a few questions about 2 trucks I was interested in and got a thorough response. When I went to check out the truck in person, I was pleasantly surprised by the whole experience. I wasn?t given a sales routine out on the lot. Matter of fact no one came out to greet me when I arrived. I thought it was great and gave me some time to look at the trucks. When I went inside, I was greeted by one of the salesmen. The test drive went well. The truck was exactly as it was described online and the price was attractive. I was looking for a truck with no rust, but Midwest Diesel Trucks did me one better. I found out that almost all of their trucks come from Texas and are rust free. The salesman was able to get my paperwork done and I was on the road in very little time at all. It?s been 7 months and my duramax is still going strong. I was very pleased with the whole experience and would highly recommend Midwest Diesel Trucks.

Quality Trucks, Excellent Prices, Great People

by from Decatur |

SCAM DEALER.

by from 10 hours away |

After exchanging many calls and emails about a few different trucks(in which I was blatantly lied to), I took my family on a 10 hour drive to go check them out. BIG MISTAKE. I'm an automotive engineering student and aivid car/truck enthusiast along with my dad. Walked into the dealer and was not greeted or even acknowledge by the very young "salesperson" (maybe 25 at the most). The kicker was that we were the only people in the room. I asked about a couple of the trucks and all he did was copied my ID and Handed me the keys and a temp plate. After looking over 4 trucks that I had called about, I found many upon many things wrong with the trucks! Every single truck had leaks from either the engine or transmission, the interiors were not at all what the pictures make them out to be, etc. After looking over the trucks and deciding I could fix most the issues myself, we blue booked them and they came out about 5k under what this "dealer" wanted for them. Went inside and tried to show the kid what the truck was actually worth in it's condition. He said he could come down a few hundred...HAHA. We were pretty much told we were crazy and to get lost for trying to bargain with them. Needless to say I left without a truck and wasted 2 days driving there and back. Horrible service, rude employees and trucks in horrible condition. NEVER waste your time with this scam shop.

Don't entertain the thought!!!

by from Decatur, IL |

I am one and maybe hundreds that bought a truck to find the truck was seriously damaged. They buy most of these trucks at auction as non running and damaged and cover everything up. I saw them unload a car hauler of trucks and most had a haze at idle(bad injectors) which is a 4k repair bill you pay if you don't know what to look for. My truck had bad ball joints , bad injectors, and a toast transmission. The owners also don't know anything about diesel trucks, up by the building you will see brand spanking new Mercedes cars. When you find a problem( transmission shifts hard, eratic idle, they will say that's cause it's a diesel, no no no. They double their money by selling screwed up trucks.