Ewald Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram SRT of Oconomowoc

36833 E Wisconsin Ave, Oconomowoc, WI 53066

New 888-813-3319
Used 866-680-0251
Service 888-378-7146

Celebrating our 50th anniversary in 2014. We will meet or beat any advertised price!

Excellent Service - Great job Anthony Nick & Team!

by from Nashotah, WI |

Anthony the GM for Chrysler & Jeep in Oconomowoc is fair, honest and provided my best car buying experience ? ever! I was not sure what to expect from Nick and his team (Service Department) after the purchase last year of two vehicles. I am so pleased. Nick and his team are extremely professional, prompt, and most importantly they fix it and fix it correctly. I have moved my car buying and servicing to Anthony, Nick and their team.

September 18, 2014

Thank you, Tony! We're thankful we could earn your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

Town and Country

by from New Berlin |

I found the car I was looking for at Ewald, they had it priced right. Good service, friendly people, what more can you ask for. They were very accomodating.

Outstanding Service!

by from Waunakee, WI |

I drive an extra 40 minutes to have all my Jeep service done at Ewald... Outstanding Service Team--Adam and the team always go above and beyond to ensure they exceed my expectations.

Fastest Oil Change Ever!!

by from Oconomowoc, WI |

Went in for an oil change on my Jeep Grand Cherokee. The service staff greeted me right away, went over all the info about the service charges and told me it would be 30-45 min for the oil change and overall check on the car. (This has always been the standard wait time of an oil change in all the times/places I have ever gone for an oil change.) WELL - 20 min later the service guy tells me my Jeep is all done and ready to go!!! It was GREAT!!! Thanks Ewald!!! :)

June 24, 2014

"csjeep": I am very glad to hear that we were able to exceed your expectations as related to wait time for your recent oil change! We try to minimize the wait times our customers experience during service at our dealership, so they feel comfortable entrusting their vehicle to us for service and they know that their busy schedule will not be sacrificed. Enjoy your Jeep, know we value your business and will be looking forward to seeing you again! Thanks again for the pleasant sentiments in your review! Anthony Danninger, General Manager

Great experience

by from Green Bay, WI |

This was my first experience at this dealer. They were very helpful, asked what I was looking for and did everthing they could to make my experience positive and meet my needs. They worked with me to find a deal that would work for me and them. I had a very good buying experience.

September 5, 2013

Thank you for your business and I am glad that we were able to meet and exceed your expectations! At Ewald Chrysler of Oconomowoc we strive to provide outstanding customer service to each and every one of our guests, so I am very pleased that you enjoyed your experience! Anthony Danninger, General Manager

Closed on Sunday...or not??

by from Delafield, WI |

We have purchased 4 cars from this dealer over the years...from two of their lots. Today, we were sitting in an UNLOCKED car on Sunday (broad daylight) and an employee drove up and told us she was calling the cops for sitting in it!! (thought they had to leave you alone on Sunday??) I can't remember how many people I have seen sitting in cars on lots on Sunday. Some dealers by us intentionally leave cars open for this purpose, with an occasional exception of a high end car that they choose to leave locked. Btw...we have been in cars at other lots where they even had a security guy driving around, he never said a word! We will never consider this dealer again.

September 5, 2013

Brylo, Thank you for your feedback. Ewald is closed for retail business on Sunday in accordance with Wisconsin State Commerce Laws. Our insurance carriers require that all vehicles in our care are secured during non-business hours, the vehicle was accidentally left unlocked. We realize that many of our customers choose to "shop" our sales lot on Sundays- and we welcome it! Sunday is a great time to look at our inventory while not being interrupted and having a minimal amount of other people around. We welcome questions and interest from our Sunday shoppers on Monday morning by phone, in-person or by e-mail. I do not know who contacted you- or even if that person was in fact an employee- but I apologize that you felt threatened and mistreated. I appreciate that you considered Ewald for your used vehicle purchase and I hope you will consider us again in the future. Please contact me if you would like to discuss this further. Anthony Danninger, General Manager