Good Guys Auto House

Used 888-430-8819

Dealership Service Without the Hassle

Good Guys = Great Cars

by from Manchester, CT |

Comfortable used car buying experience. Staff was knowledgeable and helpful and makes vehicle safety a priority before resale. Though I went there for a specific car I could see they had a selection of quality used vehicles. If you're looking for a used car you have to give them a call.

Great business, great people, great experience : )

by from Salem CT |

After a long search & many unpleasant experiences with other used car dealers, we were so happy to find Good Guys Auto House and our wonderful "new to us" Volvo wagon. From our first phone call with Jason & our first meeting & test drive with Adam, we knew we had met truly "Good Guys" and we know this is the only place we will buy a used car from now on. The car was so nice, it really sold itself. Adam's wonderful customer care, "no pressure" attitude, & genuine kindness meant so much to us. And Jason's excellent customer service and assurance were so helpful as well. The price of the car was great. The Good Guys policy of fully servicing & detailing cars before they go home places them high above other places and the 60 day/3000 mile 100% coverage warranty helped us to let go of any of our "used car" nervousness or concern. With Adam & Jason's great care, service, & reassurance we feel so happy with our "new" car and we feel very confident that they will take excellent care of us if we need their help with anything. We highly recommend them to anyone looking for a great used vehicle from a place with really nice people & high quality customer service that continues even after the buying experience. : )

Trusted sales and service

by from Parts Unknown |

I've bought two cars from Good Guys. Both experiences were overwhelming positive. Dylan and Jason listened to my needs and personalized the process. I recently bought a first car for my daughter. They made sure the car was in tiptop condition, beautifully detailed and delivered it with a big red bow on top. I will not buy a used car anywhere but Good Guys Auto House. The best.

Warrantee Service - Great

by from Windsor, CT |

After buying my car in June, there was a problem with the sunroof not closing. Good Guys took it in the shop, immediately got it fixed an back on the road, AND... re-detailed the car. They do what they say they're going to do. Thanks again Jason.... And by the way - I really love the car!

Great Dealership, Great People

by from W. Hartford, CT |

I almost hope my other beater breaks down soon so I can buy another car from these Good Guys. Simply the easiest, most hassle-free search and purchase I've ever done. Appreciate their laid-back atmosphere, they came highly recommended from a friend and he was spot-on.

People I trust... And a Car that I LOVE...

by from Windsor, CT |

I met Jason over a year ago when my (then-future) son-in-law was looking for a car. I had a great conversation with Jason, and knew from that moment - that as soon as I was in the market for a car - I would go to him. Two weeks ago, I decided to sell my used car to my other daughter's boyfriend who needed a great, inexpensive, dependable car. I immediately went to the Good Guys website - saw a GREAT CAR at a very fair price... One hour later after meeting Dylan (great guy - cut from the same cloth as Jason) I signed the papers on a very nice Toyota Avalon. I've been happily driving a Camry - and the Avalon is just amazing... On the test ride - Dylan noticed a couple of things that he wanted to make sure were handled. When I picked up the car - it was perfect.... spotless... good to go. The paperwork was EASY. The process was EASY. I haven't had the car a week yet, so I can't say anything about repairs... I think I'm a good judge of character.... I'm VERY IMPRESSED with everything about this shop.

GoodGuys are the Best

by from Southington, CT |

Just bought my second car from Jason and they are consistent. Outstanding!! You want someone you can trust, who stands behind what they sell and will work with you. No one does it better!! He is everything you hoped for when going to a dealership. If there is an issue he takes care if it right away no problem and no hassle. Good Guys go above and beyond...for example I had some work done and he noticed a check engine and tailight out and he took care of it as well. No charge. It is the little things that separate the good from great and they are great. I bring all my cars there for service (I have 5) and the mechanics are very competent...never have to go back a second time for the same thing. With 3 in college I need these used cars to run and get good deals on repairs. He never disappoints. You need never worry walking into this dealer and wonder about Jason and his team. Honest, fair and dependable.

Great Experience

by from Chicago, IL |

Doesn't get much better than these guys. I saw a car online and decided to contact the dealership about it. I live in Chicago so I was hesitant to purchase a car out of state without getting a chance to drive it or look at it besides in pictures. Jason made my car buying experience easy and painless. Jason did a walk through over the car to describe everything about the vehicle and left nothing out. Jason also arranged for one of his employees to pick us up from the airport. When I showed up at the dealer the car was exactly how it was described to me over the phone. They even put on new front brakes, windshield wipers and a full tank a gas. I had told Jason prior that I wanted to take the car to a nearby shop to get an inspection and he agreed it?s better to get another set of eyes on the vehicle to get a better piece of mind. He filled out a loaner agreement to allow me to take the car to the shop as well as a test drive before everything was signed. They are honest and genuinely nice people. I never got that car salesman vibe. I would recommend this place to anyone.

Great Guys!

by from Southington, CT |

I bought a Chevy pickup from Good Guys Auto House, they are better than good, they're great! Jason and Dylan are very friendly, informative, and relaxed. The purchase process was very smooth. When I picked up the truck, it was cleaned and detailed inside and out with a full tank of gas. I will be back for future purchases and service.

An awsome find

by from Bristol,Ct. |

We own a 2003 Volvo XC70 that was purchased at another dealership.When it needs repair I fully trust Jason and his team to do the job correctly and at resonable cost.They have the knowlege and experience necessary to work on Volvos to make it right again.Volvos are fairly complicated vehicles to understand and Good Guys has that covered.Unlike other repair places,when I drop the car off I don't have to wonder if they can fix it.It's a great feeling and when talking to other Volvo owners I always tell them about Good Guys if they need repair or service.We're very happy to have found them!