Good Guys Auto House

Used 888-430-8819 Used 888-430-8819

Dealership Service Without the Hassle

great sales and service

by from new Britain ct. |

Bought my 2004 Chevy trailblazer great price no pressure buying, auto repairs fair and great service would recommend to anyone for sailes and service.

WELL WORTH YOUR BUSINESS

by from Goldsboro, NC- USAF |

I recently(yesterday) bought MY new 1991 Jaguar here- Site unseen- Yes there were many phone calls and leg work-which they handle like the Pro's they are..even picked me up. I was assured and I believed them, that there are No issues, so I just showed up, shook hand and took car 750 miles, mostly non-stop. Just as advertised No major issues ! It's nice to find that Good Guys isn't just a name, they really are !

Awesome experience

by from W Simsbury CT |

I bought my new VW Passat from them and they did everything they promised! New tires and all!I am pleased with the sale, and love my new car! Will definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a car!

great guys!

by from Norwich |

Amazing place, people, and service! Bought a car from Good Guys a couple weeks ago and they made the whole process simple and easy. They were prompt on returning calls and handling concerns. After having the car for a few weeks, I noticed something and gave them a call and they fixed it asap, no hesitations or questions. Hands down the best service I have had buying a car. I would recommend buying a car or servicing a car at Good Guys!

Really good guys.

by from West Simsbury CT |

I Just bought my VW from good guys. Adam and Jason were very kind and easy to work with. They return calls promptly, always willing to answer any question you have, and helpful throughout the whole buying process. I am beyond delighted with my new baby! they even got the tires I asked for! Amyjean S.

Good Guys = Great Cars

by from Manchester, CT |

Comfortable used car buying experience. Staff was knowledgeable and helpful and makes vehicle safety a priority before resale. Though I went there for a specific car I could see they had a selection of quality used vehicles. If you're looking for a used car you have to give them a call.

Great business, great people, great experience : )

by from Salem CT |

After a long search & many unpleasant experiences with other used car dealers, we were so happy to find Good Guys Auto House and our wonderful "new to us" Volvo wagon. From our first phone call with Jason & our first meeting & test drive with Adam, we knew we had met truly "Good Guys" and we know this is the only place we will buy a used car from now on. The car was so nice, it really sold itself. Adam's wonderful customer care, "no pressure" attitude, & genuine kindness meant so much to us. And Jason's excellent customer service and assurance were so helpful as well. The price of the car was great. The Good Guys policy of fully servicing & detailing cars before they go home places them high above other places and the 60 day/3000 mile 100% coverage warranty helped us to let go of any of our "used car" nervousness or concern. With Adam & Jason's great care, service, & reassurance we feel so happy with our "new" car and we feel very confident that they will take excellent care of us if we need their help with anything. We highly recommend them to anyone looking for a great used vehicle from a place with really nice people & high quality customer service that continues even after the buying experience. : )

Trusted sales and service

by from Parts Unknown |

I've bought two cars from Good Guys. Both experiences were overwhelming positive. Dylan and Jason listened to my needs and personalized the process. I recently bought a first car for my daughter. They made sure the car was in tiptop condition, beautifully detailed and delivered it with a big red bow on top. I will not buy a used car anywhere but Good Guys Auto House. The best.

Warrantee Service - Great

by from Windsor, CT |

After buying my car in June, there was a problem with the sunroof not closing. Good Guys took it in the shop, immediately got it fixed an back on the road, AND... re-detailed the car. They do what they say they're going to do. Thanks again Jason.... And by the way - I really love the car!

Great Dealership, Great People

by from W. Hartford, CT |

I almost hope my other beater breaks down soon so I can buy another car from these Good Guys. Simply the easiest, most hassle-free search and purchase I've ever done. Appreciate their laid-back atmosphere, they came highly recommended from a friend and he was spot-on.