Good Guys Auto House

Used 888-430-8819

Dealership Service Without the Hassle

Great Dealership, Great People

by from W. Hartford, CT |

I almost hope my other beater breaks down soon so I can buy another car from these Good Guys. Simply the easiest, most hassle-free search and purchase I've ever done. Appreciate their laid-back atmosphere, they came highly recommended from a friend and he was spot-on.

People I trust... And a Car that I LOVE...

by from Windsor, CT |

I met Jason over a year ago when my (then-future) son-in-law was looking for a car. I had a great conversation with Jason, and knew from that moment - that as soon as I was in the market for a car - I would go to him. Two weeks ago, I decided to sell my used car to my other daughter's boyfriend who needed a great, inexpensive, dependable car. I immediately went to the Good Guys website - saw a GREAT CAR at a very fair price... One hour later after meeting Dylan (great guy - cut from the same cloth as Jason) I signed the papers on a very nice Toyota Avalon. I've been happily driving a Camry - and the Avalon is just amazing... On the test ride - Dylan noticed a couple of things that he wanted to make sure were handled. When I picked up the car - it was perfect.... spotless... good to go. The paperwork was EASY. The process was EASY. I haven't had the car a week yet, so I can't say anything about repairs... I think I'm a good judge of character.... I'm VERY IMPRESSED with everything about this shop.

GoodGuys are the Best

by from Southington, CT |

Just bought my second car from Jason and they are consistent. Outstanding!! You want someone you can trust, who stands behind what they sell and will work with you. No one does it better!! He is everything you hoped for when going to a dealership. If there is an issue he takes care if it right away no problem and no hassle. Good Guys go above and beyond...for example I had some work done and he noticed a check engine and tailight out and he took care of it as well. No charge. It is the little things that separate the good from great and they are great. I bring all my cars there for service (I have 5) and the mechanics are very competent...never have to go back a second time for the same thing. With 3 in college I need these used cars to run and get good deals on repairs. He never disappoints. You need never worry walking into this dealer and wonder about Jason and his team. Honest, fair and dependable.

Great Experience

by from Chicago, IL |

Doesn't get much better than these guys. I saw a car online and decided to contact the dealership about it. I live in Chicago so I was hesitant to purchase a car out of state without getting a chance to drive it or look at it besides in pictures. Jason made my car buying experience easy and painless. Jason did a walk through over the car to describe everything about the vehicle and left nothing out. Jason also arranged for one of his employees to pick us up from the airport. When I showed up at the dealer the car was exactly how it was described to me over the phone. They even put on new front brakes, windshield wipers and a full tank a gas. I had told Jason prior that I wanted to take the car to a nearby shop to get an inspection and he agreed it?s better to get another set of eyes on the vehicle to get a better piece of mind. He filled out a loaner agreement to allow me to take the car to the shop as well as a test drive before everything was signed. They are honest and genuinely nice people. I never got that car salesman vibe. I would recommend this place to anyone.

Great Guys!

by from Southington, CT |

I bought a Chevy pickup from Good Guys Auto House, they are better than good, they're great! Jason and Dylan are very friendly, informative, and relaxed. The purchase process was very smooth. When I picked up the truck, it was cleaned and detailed inside and out with a full tank of gas. I will be back for future purchases and service.

An awsome find

by from Bristol,Ct. |

We own a 2003 Volvo XC70 that was purchased at another dealership.When it needs repair I fully trust Jason and his team to do the job correctly and at resonable cost.They have the knowlege and experience necessary to work on Volvos to make it right again.Volvos are fairly complicated vehicles to understand and Good Guys has that covered.Unlike other repair places,when I drop the car off I don't have to wonder if they can fix it.It's a great feeling and when talking to other Volvo owners I always tell them about Good Guys if they need repair or service.We're very happy to have found them!

What a great experience!

by from Rockland, NY |

I needed a reliable Subaru Forester for my wife and 2 daughters but with today's high prices for a new one, it was out of our budget. After several weeks of searching through the tri-state area, we thought that we will never find a used Forester that was in good shape. Then we went to see a 2005 Forester XT at Good Guys Auto House in Southington, CT. We met Dylan and Jason and we automatically felt welcomed to their establishment. Dylan showed us the car and spoke openly in detail about its history. We went for a test drive and took our time questioning Dylan and looking over the car. We came back next week to purchase the car and they did a full mechanical inspection and replaced the battery, rear brake rotors/pads and a full timing belt / water pump kit!. To top it off, they also detailed the car (polish and wax). It felt like we were picking up a new car! this is the first time I purchase a used car that did not need anything - nada - nilch - zero! it even had a full tank of gas! In total and to put it in simplest terms, Dylan and Jason not only live up to the Good Guys name. We believe they surpassed it! two weeks have passed by and we could not be happier with our car.

All Thumbs Up!

by from Southington, CT |

All thumbs up! These guys are the best. I recently purchased a used car from Good Guys and found Jayson and Dylan to make the experience a pleasure. As good listeners, they not only did they show me what I was looking for, but found my car as if they read my mind. There was no pressure or the ?typical used car sales pitch??just knowledgeable guys who know cars well and really want you to be happy with yours. Not only was the detailing on the vehicle impeccable, including the re-polish on the lights, they checked and attended to anything that didn?t seem just right. A gas meter wasn?t working at optimum, so they replaced it. The console was loose, so rather than not say anything and grab the superglue, they replaced it with a new one. I received a very fair price for my trade-in, my new purchase was also fair, and the paperwork was easy with the help they gave me to make all go smoothly. They are personable, down-to earth, professional and ethical. The Good Guys made this auto buying experience the best one I ever had, (and at my age and experience that is many a car), so I recommend them highly. They are my auto house of choice.

They are GOOD GUYS!!!

by from Newington, CT |

If somebody is looking for a good quality used car, the "Good Guys Auto House" is the right place to search for one. The good selection of cars, friendly and honest people, an excellent service and warranty, that's what I found in that place purchasing my SUV. I highly recommend "Good Guys Auto House" to everybody. Stan W., Newington, CT.

Great Buying Exp. and Service/Maintenance too!

by from West Hartford, CT |

I bought a used vehicle last year and was impressed by the overall buying experience from test drive through pick-up. A few minor items came up during the warranty period and all were fixed promptly and without cost. I've been back for numerous oil changes and have found the ease of getting appointments and the service department to be just as impressive as the initial sales experience. I would highly recommend Good Guys Auto House!