The Taverna Collection

2060 Tigertail Blvd, Dania Beach, FL 33004

Used 877-596-2557

'06 BMW M3

by from Pooler, GA |

Taverna Collection offers reasonable and negotiable of vehicle. A+ Any issue and concerns will get resolved. A+ Abundant selections of high end cars such as the '06 E46 BMW M3 I purchased. A+

'06 BMW M3

by from Pooler, GA |

Price of the vehicle was reasonable and negotiable. A+ All issue was resolved. A+ Numerous selection of cars to choose from. A+

2008 Lexus LS 460

by from Minneapolis, Minnesota |

On a road trip to south Florida I purchased a 2008 Lexus LS 460 from Reny Dubon. She was highly professional, on time and did everything we agreed too. There was really no drama with the purchase. She and her team deliver very good value for money spent. I drove the car home to Minneapolis. I am looking forward to doing business with her again.

good deal

by from New York, NY |

purchased an 07 benz s550. reny was great to deal with from start to finish, and the car was delivered just like in the photos. financing terms were fair. would recommend, no nonsense place.

Friendly service

by from Miramar, fl |

The service was very professional and friendly, there were no games. I got a very nice deal. I am glad I did business with Taverna.

BMW750li 2008

by from Jeffersonville, In |

Purchased a 750 Li in July, sight unseen. Had several conversations with Reny Dubon and found her to be most extraordinary person. Made the purchase decision, flew down to Ft Lauderdale where she picked me up. We drove to her Dealership where I inspected the car. The entire staff was super pleasant and answered all concerns I had. Drove it back to Indiana with "no runs, no drips and no errors". I will recommend her to my friends and would buy from her again.żż

Painless Lexus LS460L Purchase Experience

by from Houston, TX |

I wanted to purchase another "L" model of the Lexus 460 series to replace one I had, which was damaged by flood. The L models are not easy to find, in the specific color and mileage range I wanted, but I found one on cars.com in Florida (I'm in Texas) at the Taverna Collection. I called and spoke to Reny, who was very accommodating and gave me the information I needed to send a third-party inspector to examine the car. I flew out there later in the week, and Reny sent someone to pick me up from the airport, brought me to the shop so I could test drive the car, took me to the bank so I could get a cashier's check, and took me back to the airport after everything was done. She arranged to have the car shipped to my location in Texas and mailed me the title and other paperwork. Overall, a completely painless experience. Reny is very accommodating, reasonable, and helpful and the pricing (although of course I didn't tell her at the time) was very fair. I would buy another car from her in a heartbeat.

2011 BMW 335i hardtop convertible experience

by from Charlotte, NC |

After looking around for quite some time, we found the best price with Taverna. They were easy to deal with and got the car delivered to us very quickly. There was a minor issue that when presented to Taverna, they addressed it immediately and to my satisfaction.

2008 Audi A8 Customer Experience

by from Augusta, GA |

GianMarco at The Taverna Collection is a straight up man. He does what he says and will deal an honest deal. I would buy from him again. A Very Satisfied Customer

Vehicle bought via ebay

by from Brantford, Ontario |

Bought 08 mercedes gl320. Very nice car. Minor issues but overall everything worked out well.