The Taverna Collection

2060 Tigertail Blvd, Dania Beach, FL 33004

Used 877-596-2557

2007 range rover

by from vero beach,fl |

Bought a 07 range rover from Taverna collection and it was the best car buying experience I ever had.Reny was upfront and honest with the whole process and was treated like one of her own we even ate lunch together while waiting for bank to call back A+ for Reny and her staff

2009 750Li bmw

by from Birmingham, al |

I purchased a 2009 BMW 750Li me and my wife have been looking around for a few weeks. One day I was on the Internet I seem this beautiful 750Li at Taverna collection so I called I couldn't believe the price.so I had the opportunity to take with Remy she was very nice and straight forward .I will always buy a car from Taverna. If you need a good dependable and reasonable price get in touch with Taverna collection

2008 Range Rover Sport

by from Miami, FL |

Just got my 2008 RR Sport and I am very satisfied with the condition of the vehicle as well as with the purchasing process. Everything was really smooth and quick. Reny is a very serviceable person and made all accommodations. She treated me like family.... I would highly recommend The Taverna Collection to anybody who is looking for high quality vehicle and A+ service.

'06 BMW M3

by from Pooler, GA |

Taverna Collection offers reasonable and negotiable of vehicle. A+ Any issue and concerns will get resolved. A+ Abundant selections of high end cars such as the '06 E46 BMW M3 I purchased. A+

'06 BMW M3

by from Pooler, GA |

Price of the vehicle was reasonable and negotiable. A+ All issue was resolved. A+ Numerous selection of cars to choose from. A+

2008 Lexus LS 460

by from Minneapolis, Minnesota |

On a road trip to south Florida I purchased a 2008 Lexus LS 460 from Reny Dubon. She was highly professional, on time and did everything we agreed too. There was really no drama with the purchase. She and her team deliver very good value for money spent. I drove the car home to Minneapolis. I am looking forward to doing business with her again.

good deal

by from New York, NY |

purchased an 07 benz s550. reny was great to deal with from start to finish, and the car was delivered just like in the photos. financing terms were fair. would recommend, no nonsense place.

Friendly service

by from Miramar, fl |

The service was very professional and friendly, there were no games. I got a very nice deal. I am glad I did business with Taverna.

BMW750li 2008

by from Jeffersonville, In |

Purchased a 750 Li in July, sight unseen. Had several conversations with Reny Dubon and found her to be most extraordinary person. Made the purchase decision, flew down to Ft Lauderdale where she picked me up. We drove to her Dealership where I inspected the car. The entire staff was super pleasant and answered all concerns I had. Drove it back to Indiana with "no runs, no drips and no errors". I will recommend her to my friends and would buy from her again.żż

Painless Lexus LS460L Purchase Experience

by from Houston, TX |

I wanted to purchase another "L" model of the Lexus 460 series to replace one I had, which was damaged by flood. The L models are not easy to find, in the specific color and mileage range I wanted, but I found one on cars.com in Florida (I'm in Texas) at the Taverna Collection. I called and spoke to Reny, who was very accommodating and gave me the information I needed to send a third-party inspector to examine the car. I flew out there later in the week, and Reny sent someone to pick me up from the airport, brought me to the shop so I could test drive the car, took me to the bank so I could get a cashier's check, and took me back to the airport after everything was done. She arranged to have the car shipped to my location in Texas and mailed me the title and other paperwork. Overall, a completely painless experience. Reny is very accommodating, reasonable, and helpful and the pricing (although of course I didn't tell her at the time) was very fair. I would buy another car from her in a heartbeat.