The Taverna Collection

2060 Tigertail Blvd, Dania Beach, FL 33004

Used 877-596-2557

BMW750Li

by from Sugar Land, Texas |

Excellent buying experience. Ms. Reny Dubon is the the best. She's very honest, trust worthy and very helpful. Taverna Collection is highly recommended. Thanks Senora Reny!

Purchased a 2007 Mercedes 450 gl

by from Winter Haven FL |

Purchased this beautiful 2007 Mercedes 450 gl. I must say dealing with Reny was an excellent experience. Very smooth transaction, drove there and the paperwork was ready to go. I signed and 30 minutes later we were driving back home. Excellent quality vehicles at a very good price. We will definitely do business again!

2010 Red Mercedes Benz Jeep

by from Brooklyn, NY |

Reny Dubon is by far the most professional, knowledgable and honest sales person at The Taverna Collection. Reny made my experience with purchasing the car of my dream such a smooth transition. Reny ensured that I found the best financing option at a low interest rate.Although I reside in Brooklyn New York, Reny was able to ship my jeep without a scratch door to door from Florida. Anyone who is thinking about purchasing a car, please contact Reny Dubon at The Taverna Collection. Regards, Nadia :-)

2007 range rover

by from vero beach,fl |

Bought a 07 range rover from Taverna collection and it was the best car buying experience I ever had.Reny was upfront and honest with the whole process and was treated like one of her own we even ate lunch together while waiting for bank to call back A+ for Reny and her staff

2009 750Li bmw

by from Birmingham, al |

I purchased a 2009 BMW 750Li me and my wife have been looking around for a few weeks. One day I was on the Internet I seem this beautiful 750Li at Taverna collection so I called I couldn't believe the price.so I had the opportunity to take with Remy she was very nice and straight forward .I will always buy a car from Taverna. If you need a good dependable and reasonable price get in touch with Taverna collection

2008 Range Rover Sport

by from Miami, FL |

Just got my 2008 RR Sport and I am very satisfied with the condition of the vehicle as well as with the purchasing process. Everything was really smooth and quick. Reny is a very serviceable person and made all accommodations. She treated me like family.... I would highly recommend The Taverna Collection to anybody who is looking for high quality vehicle and A+ service.

'06 BMW M3

by from Pooler, GA |

Taverna Collection offers reasonable and negotiable of vehicle. A+ Any issue and concerns will get resolved. A+ Abundant selections of high end cars such as the '06 E46 BMW M3 I purchased. A+

'06 BMW M3

by from Pooler, GA |

Price of the vehicle was reasonable and negotiable. A+ All issue was resolved. A+ Numerous selection of cars to choose from. A+

2008 Lexus LS 460

by from Minneapolis, Minnesota |

On a road trip to south Florida I purchased a 2008 Lexus LS 460 from Reny Dubon. She was highly professional, on time and did everything we agreed too. There was really no drama with the purchase. She and her team deliver very good value for money spent. I drove the car home to Minneapolis. I am looking forward to doing business with her again.

good deal

by from New York, NY |

purchased an 07 benz s550. reny was great to deal with from start to finish, and the car was delivered just like in the photos. financing terms were fair. would recommend, no nonsense place.