Modern Motors

(4.5) 2 Reviews

26 S Dove St, Alexandria, VA 22314

Don't Judge a Book By It's Cover!!

by from College Park, MD |

I went to Alexandria with some hesitance after checking these guys out via Google Maps, but hey, it's Alexandria. They have a small lot packed with cars and a tiny office. Still kind of hesitant, but the Honda Civic I saw on Cars.com was worth checking out at least at the price I saw it. They let me take the car to a mechanic of my choosing and take it for 3.5 hours of test driving. The check engine light did come on during my test drive, but after the mechanic cleared it. I told them I would be interested in the car but I refused to buy it until they cleared up any and all problems. It turned out to only be an O2 sensor, which they fixed and showed me the receipts for that. They also had the car aligned and serviced and sold it to me at an amazing price. For all of those raising their eyebrows at me, The car was cleared previously by a certified mechanic, and passed the Maryland State Inspection a day later. There isn't a more difficult inspection to pass. I would come to this dealership again, they complied with everything I needed and even gave me a good price for a trade-in.

Great Customer Care!!!

by from Alexandria Va |

Great Prices, unbeatable customer care. Would definitly go back for my next car!!!