Sunburst Auto Sales

Sunburst Auto Sales

2635 S State St, Salt Lake City, UT 84115

Used 855-287-7395

A 2ND LOCATION TO SERVE YOU 1780 S STATE ST. SLC UT 84115 OUR MISSION, DRIVEN TO BE THE BEST FOR OUR CUSTOMERS

GREAT CAR!

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

Sunburst auto is a great place to buy a car. Aldo is a really good help I bought a car here with him and he is very friendly and a lot of help. He got me into the car I now have like other cars they have they are very well kept inside and out

Professional, No Pressure, Nice selection & prices

by from Sandy, UT |

Sunburst Auto Sales is a local family owned business that I am proud to support. James, Alex, Ali G., and Aldo provided a professional, honest, and timely car buying experience. They have a nice selection of clean vehicles at great prices and most likely the best used car warranty I've ever seen. I love driving my Corolla S! Check this dealership out before you buy!!!

the best used dealership in town

by from salt lake city |

bought my first mitsubishi lancer there, sold it and bought infiniti g35 with 53000, sold it with 153000 miles ,and now i bought 2011 370z that i m loving it, if you want to avoid the headach and the hastle, go there, they are so honest and dont give you a car unless you are approved. highly recommended...

Great experience overall

by from West Jordan, UT |

Very considerate and helpful from the time I walked to the door to when I left with a new set of keys. They really helped me get the best rate and loan I could as a 1st time buyer. Every employee was respectful and genuine and treated me well. I would recommend this dealer to anyone looking for a positive experience from a smaller scale dealership.

Great deal ata great price

by from Salt Lake |

I bought a Chevy Camero from Ali. After spending a better part of the week looking for the Camero, I found Sunburst to have the best price for the car. I had a couple of minor problems with the car, but they didn't hesitate to repair the problems to more than my satisfaction. I recommend these guys. Thank you for a great car buying experience Aladdin.

Excellent service

by from Taylorsville, Utah |

I bought my first car from larry h miller. worst decision of my life. they gave me a 30% interest rate. I was stuck did not know what to do my car had so much negative equity. my girlfriend bought her 2005 Toyota corolla here it was so much nicer than my 2009 Hyundai. I traded in my car at sunburst for a 2013 Nissan Altima. There was a lot of negative equity on the trade in, but the people at sunburst where so helpful, they went above and beyond to get me into a 1000 times better car and they got my interest rate down to a 6%! Sunburst is seriously the best place in town to shop for a car especially if you are a first time buyer. This is the place where me and my girlfriend will be shopping for our cars in the future and a place where we will recommend to so many other people. Thank you so much for everything.

Great service and very friendly

by from Salt Lake City, Utah |

I just bought my 2009 Acura tsx here on Saturday i was really happy with the service and how friendly the sales men Ali Harb was, the prices are very very fair they don't mess around when it comes to customer satisfaction I'll definitely be buying from sunbust auto again.

Great Dealership/ car buying process

by from west valley, utah |

This place is amazing!!! Used cars that look great!! At a great value, great customer service!

Exceptional service!

by from Farmington, UT |

The entire staff was friendly and helpful. They made sure that every question and concern were addressed. They had a great selection of vehicles we were looking for. They didn't hesitate to correct issues with the vehicle. The buying process couldn't have been easier!

Great place to purchase a car!!

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

We bought our 2006 VW Passat here. We are beyond happy with the car and how it is running!! James and his team went above and beyond to help us find the perfect car for our needs and we couldn't be happier!! Come here if you want honesty and integrity in your car buying process!!!

Amazing service, Great cars

by from Murray, Ut |

Bought my BMW 328i from here. It is an amazing car and the workers there lead me through everything I needed to know and helped me a ton. There service is amazing, they really care about the customers and take good car of their cars!