Sunburst Auto Sales

2635 S State St, Salt Lake City, UT 84115

Used 855-287-7395 Used855-287-7395

A 2ND LOCATION TO SERVE YOU 1780 S STATE ST. SLC UT 84115 OUR MISSION, DRIVEN TO BE THE BEST FOR OUR CUSTOMERS

Sunburst Auto

by from "Kearns, Utah" |

I have purchased one vehicle through Sunburst Auto. I was impressed with the service and assistance I received. I was treated with respect and assisted with any concerns I had. They went out of their way to make sure the vehicle I purchased was to my satisfaction. My girlfriend was interested in looking at the cars on their lot. So I went over to help her look at vehicles. Her sales person was Ali Harb and Sam, Manager. I had dealt with Sam on my prior purchase who went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied with my purchase. Therefore, I felt comfortable dealing with them. They are a family owned business and work hard to make sure customers are assisted and satisfied. Ali and Sam went above and beyond to make sure we were completely satisfied with our purchases. We both purchased dependable vehicles which was a pleasant experience with the staff at Sunburst. I would recommend Sunburst to anyone if they are looking for a good vehicle and to deal with professional staff.

Sam the Manager, James the salesman, Glen Automan!

by from Salt lake and Murray Utah |

So we came into Sunburst to purchase our first car! And It went wonderfully, they were great about working with us on the price of the vehicle.. being as we are poor and are starting a family. But they had all the information of the car, they had the history of the vehicle and an auto mechanics whole specs on the vehicle. Which impressed me a great deal. We took the car that day and have been pleased with its over all performance. We did run across a snag when on a family vacation where the vehicle completely turned off on us every time we went up hill. But we called as soon as we got back and Sam sent us over to their repair shop which I loved! They were awesome with immediate action on repairing the vehicle.. DAY OF.. had it out in thirty minutes and were able to fix the problem free of charge. It was just a loose wire or too causing misfires which is to be expected with a used car I think.. But I am incredibly impressed with their overall work.. I will not go to another auto repair shop other than this one for the rest of my vehicles life.. which thanks to them should be long!(:

HONEST AND STRAIGHTFORWARD

by from SALT LAKE CITY |

NO HIGH PRESSURE SALES TACTICS! Nicest and cleanest office I have seen while shopping around at numerous used car lots. Very helpful with financing and selecting an extended warranty. Very friendly salesmen and office personnel.

Great service, great price, great car!!!!!

by from Saratoga Springs. Utah |

James was excellent to work with. Sam also was awesome. Great place to buy a car!!!

buying what I want

by from Layton, UT |

Hello I just wanted to say me going to sunburst auto was the right choice for me and my family. Long story short I am a wife with 4 kids who recently moved to Utah we have 2 vehicles and didn't really need a third but wanted one that would be more sufficient to the weather so I started my journey of looking for what I wanted every dealer I went to was horrible instead of working with me to get me what I want they decided to work me over and put me in what they said I could have I was so disappointed and upset that by the first time I got to sunburst our interaction had begin to feel like all the others to where I had just given up and went home but I had remembered speaking with Ali over the phone whom I didn't give a chance to speak with me the first time I went to sunburst and how genuine and sure he sounded about helping me so I went to bed and the next day we decided to talk to Ali and tell him exactly what we wanted and he reassured us that he would work hard for us on getting my Escalade or my Tahoe. 1 day later he calls and says it's done we didn't have to sit in there for hours he made it simple, sweet, convenient and very friendly he truly cared and wanted to help us. Buying a car from Sunburst Auto was the right choice for me and we will definitely go back Ali Ali Ali was awesome.......Thank you!

Good Experience and Friendly

by from Salt Lake City |

Was good buying from Sunburst. The price was good though sticker didn't match the cars.com listing. They Honored the online listing. Didn't get as much for my trade in as I wanted but its not like I traded in something great. I drove away in something I wanted. The finance people were great. they even called my bank to convince them to match a lower rate found at a competitor bank. So I got the best rate in town without opening a new bank account. Only complaint is that they needed more AC in the finance area. Got pretty hot. Was almost 100 outside that day though. For buying a used car this is the place to go.

Professional, No Pressure, Nice selection & prices

by from Sandy, UT |

Sunburst Auto Sales is a local family owned business that I am proud to support. James, Alex, Ali G., and Aldo provided a professional, honest, and timely car buying experience. They have a nice selection of clean vehicles at great prices and most likely the best used car warranty I've ever seen. I love driving my Corolla S! Check this dealership out before you buy!!!

the best used dealership in town

by from salt lake city |

bought my first mitsubishi lancer there, sold it and bought infiniti g35 with 53000, sold it with 153000 miles ,and now i bought 2011 370z that i m loving it, if you want to avoid the headach and the hastle, go there, they are so honest and dont give you a car unless you are approved. highly recommended...

Great experience overall

by from West Jordan, UT |

Very considerate and helpful from the time I walked to the door to when I left with a new set of keys. They really helped me get the best rate and loan I could as a 1st time buyer. Every employee was respectful and genuine and treated me well. I would recommend this dealer to anyone looking for a positive experience from a smaller scale dealership.

Great deal ata great price

by from Salt Lake |

I bought a Chevy Camero from Ali. After spending a better part of the week looking for the Camero, I found Sunburst to have the best price for the car. I had a couple of minor problems with the car, but they didn't hesitate to repair the problems to more than my satisfaction. I recommend these guys. Thank you for a great car buying experience Aladdin.