Sam's Auto World

Sam's Auto World

1443 St George, Roselle, NJ 07203

Used 888-698-5175

All private owed car inventory, no auction vehicles.Conveniently located on 1443 St. George's Ave. Roselle, Nj

Positive Dealer Experience

by from roselle,nj |

I was suprisingly pleased with my experience at sam"s auto world . When I asked to test drive the car, they just handed me the keys - no salesman to pressure you (they did require a copy of my license, which is fair enough). The salesman Adam was very helpful and not pushy at all. We reached an agreeable price . Then they completed all the paperwork for me and had the car ready on time - it was even cleaned and detailed when I picked it up. I purchased a Toyota camry. these guys treated me better than the Toyota dealer ever did. Definitely would recommend.

December 18, 2013

thanks nancy for your purchase,was pleasant to serve you and assist you with your car.

BOUGHT A 2008 HONDA ACCORD COUPE

by from NEWARK , NJ |

The car drives perfect , no problems were on the deal at all , the services at Sams auto world GREAT and professional .

CAR PURCHASE , 2011 HYUNDAI SONATA 49K MILES

by from HILLSIDE , NJ |

EVERY THING WAS SMOOOOTH , APPROVED QUICKLY VERY FRIENDLY STAFF .

May 11, 2015

Dear Donna , was giving us the pleasure to help you in finding your dream car , and we need to see you next car shopping .thanks for the time you spent in writing such a nice review .

Family service has a new meaning

by from ROSELLE , NJ |

from the first moment you could tell that these guys were going to go above and beyond to get you in the car you want , they treat you like family and it was the best buying experience , I' ve over had , i would like to recommend them to any one , i know definitely visit them ,

May 11, 2015

Thanks Darven for such a kind review ,wishing you enjoy your car , was great to help you in finding the car you looking for , wishing you and your family all the best , drive safely , need to see you next car .

BUYING 2003 ACURA TL

by from ELIZABETH |

I FOUND SAMS AUTO WORLD SERVICE TO BE ABSOLUTELY EXCELLENT THEY WORKED WITH US TO WHERE IT WAS COMFORTABLE FOR EVERY ONE I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND MY FRIENDS AFTER TODAY AND WILL DO DEALS WITH SAMS AUTO WORLD AGAIN.

May 8, 2015

Hi Amanada , thanks a lot for the nice review and your recommendation , hoping you enjoying your car , was good chance to help a nice girl like you in finding the car she is looking for . our best wishes to you and your family , Sams auto world .

BUYING ACURA TSX

by from ROSELLE , NJ |

I found Sams auto world by riding down the street from my home and im very happy that I did , they sold me a beautiful car and gave me a great experience overall , I highly recommended this dealer .

April 27, 2015

Terrah ,Good day and Thank you very much for time you spent in writing the nice review , we hoping you enjoy the car you bought we was glade to help you in finding the suitable car for you . We wish to see you later when buying next car.

Bought an older SUV for a long road trip.

by from Hoboken, NJ |

My girlfriend and I were shopping around for an SUV to go on a 20,000 mile road trip to Argentina, so I was looking for an older car that I could still trust to make the journey. Went to several dealers before Sam's World and I gotta say, while Sam is a fast talker, he is one of the most honest salesmen I've ever bought from. His prices were decent, but more importantly even after I gave him the cash for the car and signed it over he continued to help me tune up and get spare parts for our long trip. (At no additional profit to his business) He got me discounted rates on spares and hooked me up with a good local mechanic. And 2 days later after it came out of the shop, they helped me drive it back to Hoboken. Thanks for the car, and I'll give an update if the 110,000 mile car we bought makes it to Argentina in one piece.

February 6, 2015

Thank You very much Ean , for the time in writing the review , it was a great chance to deal with you as well , hoping you enjoy the car , be comfortable with . We wishing you all the best and to see you for the next car . Sam's Auto World . .

Best Dealer In the Town ..

by from CARTERET |

From the buying process to the delivery of the vehicle these guys made it very easy , I was first time buyer they helped me out with my purchase , my car is great and reliable , great selection of cars , i recommended this dealer to every one , THANKS SAM'S AUTO WORLD .

November 9, 2014

Thank you Vrandy very much , for taking the time to write this great review. We pride ourselves on offering quality hand picked one owner cars. We know that you'll enjoy your Nissan 350Z for years to come. Thank you again, Sam.

Sam's Auto is the place to find your next ride!

by from Union City, New Jersey |

I've been actively searching for 6 weeks, I found my right car at Sam's Auto World. Dealing with Sammy was great, he was patient and answered all my questions, they treat you with respect. I would recommend everyone to come and find their car at Sam's Auto World.

September 23, 2014

Dear Reginald , many thanks for the time in writing the review , it was great to serve you with the chosen car , we wish you all the best either in your working or personal future . We would be happy if see you at Sams auto world next time for a new car .

Excellent Customer Service

by from Sumner Ave , nj |

Sams auto world Was extremely professional and treated me as a customer very well , I would like to recommend Sam's auto world to many people .

September 16, 2014

Great thanks Yasmine for the time in writing the review , gave us the pleasure that we treated you with the car you looked for , we wish you all the best , enjoy driving your car , we hoping to see you again next car . Thanks again from SAMS AUTO WORLD .

EXCELLENT DEALER & GREAT SERVICE

by from 866 valley st . NJ |

The customer service was great , the dealership lived up to the excellent reviews , that i read online , Every one was very nice and they worked hard to get me into the vehicle of my choice .

September 10, 2014

Thank you very much Eddie for the time in writing the review , it was great chance that you visited us and got the car that you looking for , W would like to see you again either as guest or customer as our success develops by our customers satisfaction , Thanks from Sam's auto world .