Sam's Auto World

Sam's Auto World

1443 St George, Roselle, NJ 07203

Used 888-698-5175

All private owed car inventory, no auction vehicles.Conveniently located on 1443 St. George's Ave. Roselle, Nj

Great place to buy a car.

by from Irvington, NJ |

Sam's Auto World is the real deal. I purchased a 2008 Pontiac G6 and I absolutely love it. The customer service was excellent the only thing these guys want to do is help you out as much as possible if you want a fine vehicle with a great price tag than you MUST stop by and buy from Sam's Auto World. I highly recommend.

May 31, 2014

Thanks a lot Brian for the time in writing the review , it was a great chance to deal with you as well , hoping you enjoy the car , be comfortable with . We wishing you all the best and to see you for the next car . Sam's Auto World . .

I found my car, Sam's The Man with the master plan

by from South Orange, New Jersey |

After trying several several dealership,I finally the car I've been searching for. For months. Sam's is very patient and understands the buyers and works with your financial situation. Great people to deal with I'll send my brother there for his car next. You will not be disappointed going to Sam's.

May 5, 2014

Thank you Doriane for taking the time to write the review. Here at Sam's Auto World you will find your next vehicle and we know you'll enjoy your car. Thank you again, Sam.

BEST DECISION I HAVE EVER MADE!!

by from Linden NJ |

SAM'S AUTO WORLD IS AMAZING! GREAT CARS..GREAT DEALS..AND SUCH WONDERFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE. I RECENTLY PURCHASED MY 2005 NISSAN MURANO FROM THEM AND I MUST SAY I AM VERY PLEASED! THEY ARE NOT JUST SALES MEN...THEY REALLY CARE ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL NEEDS. HE PROMISED ME THAT HE WOULD SET ME UP WITH THE CAR I DESIRED AND HE DID JUST THAT!!!CAR RUNS BEAUTIFULLY AND I HAVE NO COMPLAINTS! SAM IS THE MAN!!!..NEED A CAR? GO TO SAM'S AUTO WORLD! YOU WONT LEAVE IN DISAPPOINTMENT! & THATS A FACT

May 5, 2014

Denise it was a pleasure to help you, we know that you'll enjoy your car for years to come. Please send your friends and family to Sam's Auto World they will be pleased. Thank you again, Sam.

great service

by from clifton nj |

i did buy my 2005 Honda odyssey im very happy about it . glad i came to sams auto world. service very good . i recommend every body to go to sams auto world.

May 5, 2014

Thank you Abe for coming to Sam's Auto World, we know you'll enjoy the Honda For many years with your family. Thank you again for coming to Sam's Auto World. Sam.

Great customer service

by from Union, NJ |

I bought a 2008 BMW at Sam's Auto World and I'm very happy with the car, it runs great. I recommend anyone to visit this dealership.

May 5, 2014

Thank you Micknel for taking the time to tell everyone about Sam's Auto World. We know that you'll enjoy that BMW! We offer quality one owner, hand picked cars. all the best with your beautiful black BMW. Thank you again, Sam.

Great Cars

by from Roselle, NJ |

I bought a Lexus a year and half ago at good deal from them, good people to do business with.

May 5, 2014

Hello Mike, so glad you took the time to write a review. Glad to hear the your enjoying your Lexus that was a beauty. Here at Sam's we enjoy putting people like yourselves in good quality vehicle at great prices. Thank you again, Sam

Excited and thankful for my BMW 06 325i purchase

by from Staten Island, ny |

A place has to really impress me in order for me to take the time to write a review. If you're looking for an honest man and a great deal look no further than Sam's Auto World. I'm very skeptical when it comes to car salesmen; however, Samir and his staff made me feel nothing but comfort and at ease when purchasing my car. I know I got the best deal and a car in excellent condition. I've gone car shopping in New Jersey, Staten Island and Long Island. Some private dealers and some dealerships. Most dealerships & private sellers get their cars from auctions and make you pay top dollar for a large profit. Dont be fooled by the commercial dealerships!! Samir knows exactly where he's getting his cars from, and thankfully the auction isn't one of them and he's very fair with pricing. I'm really happy and feel like a weight has been lifted off me! Thank you to Samir and staff for reminding me that there are honest people out there..

April 8, 2014

Thank you Alma for purchasing from us, it was a privilege to serve you and your family. As you already know, we are always here to help you and enjoy your car :)

Excited and thankful for my BMW 325i :)

by from Staten Island, NY |

May 5, 2014

Thank you Alma for taking the time to write this nice review. We pride ourselves on offering quality hand picked one owner cars. We know that you'll enjoy your BMW for years to come. Thank you again, Sam.

Thank You! Great Experience!

by from Edison, NJ |

Thank you Sam for making our car purchasing experience a positive one! We have been looking for a used Toyota Corolla S for our daughter's first car. When we found Sam's Auto World on the website and went to look at the car, Sam was extremely helpful, no pressure. We took the car for a test drive, came back and made the deal. We picked up the car and it was clean and ready for us. Our daughter loves the car and we would highly recommend Sam's Auto World! We will be back in the future. Thx Sam!

April 8, 2014

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you and we hope you enjoy the new ride. We hope to see you soon for another great deal :)

Great dealership

by from Newark, NJ |

The guys here are amazing! They helped my car buying process go smoothly. Came in Friday to look at the car and was approved and drove off with it on Monday! They really work with you to get you approved. I would definitely recommend them to ANYONE!!!! I'm telling you you want to deal with honest legitimate people that do not hassle you nor play games see the guys at Sam's Auto Review.

April 8, 2014

Thank you for your purchase Shaunette and enjoy your car. We're always here if you need us :)

Dusean from Metuchen

by from Metuchen, NJ |

This is my first Nissan z350 from Sam's Auto World very excited, they were extremely help and knowledgable. I will recommend Sam's to all my friends and family. Thank you!

April 8, 2014

Thank you Dusean for your purchase and we hope you enjoy your new ride this coming up summer :)