GSA Sales Inc.

GSA Sales Inc.

5581 Commerce Dr, Salt Lake City, UT 84107

Used 877-452-1921

WE FINANCE EVERYONE! WE TAKE TRADES! WE BUY CARS!

Great experience!

by from Salt Lake City, Utah |

We just bought a vehicle from GSA Sales. The team accomodated my schedule by staying late and were happy to do so. There was no sales pressure, they were very kind and personable. I really enjoyed getting to know them as people aside from our transaction. They made the process easy and the vehicle we purchased was in great condition. Everything we were promised online! I would highly reccommend purchasing a car from the GSA team. They are AWESOME!

April 24, 2015

Wow! We are are so happy for you! You really needed a new vehicle! It was a pleasure doing business with you & your family! Enjoy your new Van!

Great Dealership

by from Salt Lake |

Very Nice staff. This Dealership had fair prices and they were great to work with.

April 24, 2015

Super nice people it was a pleasure helping you with your purchase! Thank you!

Good purchasing experience

by from Salt Lake |

Scott found use a great van. A year newer and less miles then we expected. It was a great experience for us. We have recommended them a lot.

April 24, 2015

Thanks Again for using our dealership! It is Always a pleasure doing business with you!

Great service from Scott Beam!

by from Salt lake city |

Scott did a great job finding a car my daughter could afford. Whenever I have questions Scott is always available to help out! I would go to GSA again!

April 24, 2015

Hey it Was Awesome working for you, call when your ready for your next car!

Great Service, Very friendly staff,

by from Hurricane Utah |

This place was fantastic, they had exactly what I was looking for and for a better price than anywhere else I am very pleased with my whole experience and I love my car!

April 24, 2015

Thank you for your Business! We Enjoyed working with you!

waste of time!

by from salt lake city utah |

Dont even waste your time, this place is a joke. Very unhelpful and very unknowlegable. Their "buyer" was talking on his phone when he drove my trade, the numbers discussed magically changed when it came time to sign and they wanted an extra 1500$. Expect a ling wait if u wanna get anything done and also expect to be jerked around and played with. Poor customer service, poor help, very big let down. These people should be ashamed of themselves. DO NOT recommend going here. Reno a salesman is the biggest consumer you will ever meet

October 16, 2014

Based on your credit history the amount of cash down on your part was determined by the lender. I worked very hard to obtain an approval from our lender hence the amount of time it took. I am sorry you felt "jerked around" as our staff is very friendly, knowledgeable & strives always to provide great service.