Prestige Certified Motors

672 N Glebe Rd, Arlington, VA 22203

Used 888-258-6420

Very happy with my Bold Audi A4

by from Alexandria, VA |

Great service, and very professional. Very fast and walked out the same day with my car. I got exactly what I was looking for and the car runs and looks great. I would recommend them to anyone in search of a used vehicle.

MY LOVELY 2006 PORSCHE .

by from ROCKVILLE ,MD |

recently purchased a 2006 Porsche Boxster from Prestige Certified Motors and was very satisfied. Temor, the manager was very professional and answered all my questions. He applied no pressures or sales gimmicks and was able to satisfy me as a customer. I have referred others to him and would not hesitate to buy another car from him. Kind regards,

back after 2 years

by from Greenbelt, Maryland |

Thank you so very much to Temor and team at Prestige Certified Motors. I have sought them out after purchasing a car and receiving wonderful customer service to hopefully purchase another! The car I purchased two years ago is still running strong, looks amazing and has proven to me these guys deserve my business. Please know this is a dealership you can trust and as a female new to the area that is VERY important.

my 1st time buying a car in USA

by from Arlington,VA |

Service was good. Everything was in timely manner. Very professional and curtious. Price was reasonable and owners and associates were very understanding and cooperative. Associates helped out from beginning. Would definitely recommend to family and friends. Thank you.

my fun Jeep Wrangler Unlimeted.

by from Alexandria ,VA |

Working with Prestige Certified Motors in Ballston was an extremely enjoyable experience for car buying and trade in. The folks at the office were extremely kind and worked hard on making a deal that worked for both of us. I would come back here when its time for my next vehicle.

in search of my first car

by from Upper Marlboro, MD |

I was in search of my first car. I began my search all over Maryland and Virginia. During my search on Cars.com I found exactly what I was looking for at Prestige Certified Motors. The manager and his staff were extremely courteous and the price of the vehicle was extremely reasonable. I recommend Prestige to everyone I know who is in search of a reliable pre-owned vehicle.

very happy!

by from Oxon Hill, MD |

The personnel at Prestige (PCM) were very friendly and excellent group of people. They are considerate and cooperative. They take the time to explain their cars. A very knowledgeable and friendly staff. I would buy a car from them again when in need of a used car.

First car For my son

by from Bowie MD |

Great customer service from Prestige Certified Motors. I came in looking for a nice first car for my son, and the service I received was Outstanding!! If I am ever in the market for a car again I can promise you that I will come here first. Great job guys. Thanks!!

here for my 2nd car and very Happy,

by from SE DC |

Great customer service from Prestige Certified Motors, I was happy with my first car which I got from here, however it was stolen after a year and now I came back and they helped me get a new 2010 Charger which I love and I am very happy with it. Of course I will be back in the future for my new purchase here, I highly recommend these people to my family, friends or anyone who needs a car . Also a special thanks to Temor for helping me get the best deal again. SE DC

Beyond my expectation

by from Bowie, Maryland |

Prestige Certified Motors really take the time to cater to the customer's needs in regards to quality service as well as truly understanding what the customer is looking for. I look forward to doing business with them in the near future.