Prestige Certified Motors

7700 Lee Hwy, Falls Church, VA 22042

Used 888-258-6420 Used888-258-6420

please come and take advantige of our service for a very good price 6 days aweek monday to saturday 10a to5p

Bought Two Cars From this Dealership

by from Annandale, VA |

Nice enough people that work there. Cars have warning lights and repairs that should have been corrected before selling. Left the dealership to have airbag lights and check engine lights come on. One of the cars the brake lines failed almost wrecked the car. I would highly suggest having a service tech you know look over the cars before putting your money down. Paperwork sent to the bank gave a 30 day warranty. Sales paperwork states "As Is". DMV paperwork not turned in on time by dealer, temp tags expired, now I can't drive the vehicle. Simply awful vehicles, they all look good but be warned. Worst part is they have great web ratings, and were recommended by a co-worker. Never Again.

My Dream car

by from NE Wash, DC |

I purchased a Maserati from the dealership and was pleased from when I called to make sure the vehicle was available to after I went home and had additional questions. The guys at the dealership were professional, made sure I understood everything, and worked with me from the start to the finish of the purchase, and gave me good deal on my trade in.

Great Experience!!!!

by from Upper Marlboro,MD |

Sanja The experience could not have been much easier, would recommend them to anyone any day.

good deal,

by from Burke,VA |

The employees were polite, professional and friendly. They made the process easy and painless. Great Service.

WORST COSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!!

by from woodbridge va |

I WALKED IN LOOKING FOR A CAR AND APPARNTLY THE MANAGER NAMED TIMOR SAID HE DID NOT WANT TO HELP ME BECAUSE I HAVE A TAX ID AND MY WIFE HAD SOCIAL SECURITY AND WAS VERY RUDE TO ME AND MY WIFE, HE DID NOT WANT TO EVEN LISTEN TO US AND WAS WALKING AWAY AND LAUGHING WITH THE SALESMAN. I WOULD NOT DEAL WITH OR BUYING A CAR FROM THEM. VERY RUDE AND STUCKUP.

Prestige Certified Motors responded to this review

April 10, 2016

Dear perspective consumer, we at Prestige Certified Motors are here to help each and everyone of our customers based on their needs wither it's a cash or a finance deal to the best of our ability. Therefore, according to the information we gathered from you that you have a tax ID and your wife which has social security, but she's paying a car note to an open auto loan at present time. Therefore due our banks' policy which does not accept tax ID and at the same time they do not allow customers to have a second auto loan. We did our best by trying to explain that to you and we're sorry if you felt that way. We hope in the near future once your credit status changes for better you would give us a chance to show you an make you believe that we're only here to help each and everyone of our customers.

Couldnt be happier

by from Leesburg VA |

Prestige certified motors was very helpful in the selection of my vehicle and gave me a good deal on my trade. Thank you so much.

A very good experience for car buying

by from Upper Marlboro MD |

Hazem was very professional and friendly. This was a very good experience for car buying. Information is was available when needed and always with a smile. Thanks Hazem. Happy Holidays.

Group of professional and efficient team.

by from Falls church VA |

My wife and I bought a Honda Civic from Prestige Certified Motors and found the buying experience to be as pleasant as a car transaction can be. Temor was thoroughly professional and efficient. I would recommend Prestige to anyone looking to buy a used vehicle at a fair price.

Great knowledge, and professionalism.

by from Baltimore MD |

I would like to say a huge ?thank you? to Hazem and Temor for all of the help they extended to me in getting me financed and taken care of so I could drive out of their dealership in our 2005 Mercedes Benz vehicle. If you want a great experience in buying a car with integrity, knowledge, and professionalism, visit this team. You will not be disappointed!

Fast, friendly service!

by from leesburg VA |

Pleasant buying experience, Fast, friendly service! Hazem was very helpful. Happy Holidays!