Prestige Certified Motors

672 N Glebe Rd, Arlington, VA 22203

Used 888-811-2846

Satisfied customer

by from arlington va |

Temor and his staff were professional and provided excellent customer service throughout. When I had minor issues with the car after the purchase, they were more than willing to help me resolve them expeditiously. For example, when I got in a fender bender (no fault of theirs), they helped me locate a part and even did the installation of the part for me.

My New Audi A4 to replace a old Honda Accord

by from Manchester, MD |

It was a great experience. Very helpful and truly friendly service. 12/26/2014

Very Satisfied Customer (Excellent)

by from Washington, DC |

The Manager was Extravagant. He and his staff was very pleasant, patient and all of the above with me during the process with purchasing my lovely vehicle. Will be returning to upgrade in the near future. I do recommend Prestige to anyone interested in purchasing a car, THEY WILL GET IT DONE!!!!!!!!!!

I love my new Rover.

by from chantilly VA |

I absolutely love my 2004 Land Rover Discovery. Temor and his staff were very helpful and patient with my longer than normal loan processing. I will definitely be buying my next car from Prestige certified Motors

just a good deal

by from Alexandria VA |

Came in looking for a good deal, left with an inexpensive car that looks and runs great. Manager kept to his word and took care of minor issue after porches with no cost to me , Recommend Prestige Certified Motors for quality Vehicles and Owner that stands behind his Vehicles. thanks Temor and PCM.

MY NEW JAGUAR ,

by from FAIRFAX VA |

I bought a jaguar hear last month and its great, the service is excellent and the prices are very good.

Excellent service

by from Bladensburg MD |

I just bought a 2011 Toyota Corolla from this dealer and I felt happy with it . The service is really good and everything I wanted was all taken care of. I strongly recommend it to anyone who wants to buy the car. The owner is very honest and hospitable and the price is reasonable.

My 2011 Camero that I Love

by from Greenville, SC |

I came to Prestige Motors for one thing only?..that was to purchase a Camaro. I saw the car I wanted and came to the dealership the very next day. Customer Service was great and of course they still had the car so I was anxious and excited. The car was great and almost flawless. Not even a week later I came back to the dealership and purchased my Camaro. There was one flaw on the car and the dealership paid for the replacements. I am very satisfied with the service I received and even more satisfied with the car I purchased.

Amazing People and Deal!!!

by from Silver Spring, MD |

Where do I begin... I bought a white 2001 BMW 325i from Prestige Certified Motors six weeks ago after cashing out the value in my BMW Mini Cooper. I never thought I wold get the deal I got with the cash I had to purchase a good used car - but I DID! My new BMW is gorgeous, and runs perfectly! Tomas (owner) even went the extra mile and offered to do the labor required to install new lights that I told him I was going to purchase to freshen up the look of the car... He did this in his suit and in the summer heat after I popped by on a Saturday, and he did it for FREE!!! (Changing BMW lights is NOT a quick job) This is the only place you should ever go to for a used car - period! This group is honest, customer friendly, and networked for any other fair service you might want on your car.

firsh choice last choice

by from Bryans Road, MD |

I am very pleased with my 07 Lincoln town car I got a month ago at PCM motors , they are very professional. Thanks a lot.