Prestige Certified Motors

672 N Glebe Rd, Arlington, VA 22203

Used 888-811-2846

Very thankful!

by from Washington D.C |

I would like to thank Temor of Prestige Certified Motors for his customer service. I have been working with him for nearly a year on a vehicle transaction, and he was extremely helpful and provided good service to ensure that I was a satisfied customer.

Great Price and Good Experience

by from Bowie, MD |

Allan took me on my test drive and filled my paperwork. He was courteous and knowledgeable. My transaction was smooth, fast and accurate. If I need another car, I will be returning to Prestige.

Quick,fast,and easy

by from P.A industry |

everything went well the process was very easy. I brought a 2004 lincoln ls from presitge motors it had all the options I was looking for so im glad I made them my first, and last stop.

Run a WAYYYYYY

by from Sterling |

I got a car form Prestige this car is nothing but problem. I have a feeling they give them self all these reviews. After this review they will give them self?s 10 good reviews. Mark my words!!!!!

The Nissan Sentra I always wanted!

by from Bowie MD |

As a first time buyer I am very happy with the way Ross and Temor Helped me get the finance on the car I wanted, and the price was good. It has been over a month or so and I am very happy with my decision on visiting them.

So far so good

by from Vienna VA |

I recently bought a car from Prestige C Motors couldn't be happier. thy buying process was hassle free and Temor was extremely helpful with following up after the sale. They exceeded my expectations! Thanks Prestige!

well done

by from New York City NY |

I came to Prestige Certified Motors from New York City because I saw the vehicle on the internet that I really wanted to purchase. The car?s condition was really nice and it was just the way they described it to be on the phone. The phone sales team helped me completely. It was a nice place and a professional atmosphere. They allowed me to lift the vehicle so I could examine under the car. Everything was good so I purchased the car during my first visit. I came from New York City by Bus but I left for home driving my beautiful Audi TT. I am very happy with my purchase and I want to thank Temor for all his help.

Great Deal

by from OXON HILL MD |

Over a month ago my mother and I decided to sale my deceased father?s car and get a Bigger car. During our car shopping we found a nice Toyota Avalon at Prestige Certified Motors Lot that was clean and met our expectations. The Manager helped us get the price for our car that we were looking for. It has been two Weekes from our purchase and we are very happy with the outcome and we would recommend them to our friends and family.

My New Chrysler 300

by from Alexandria VA |

For months I was in search of a used Chrysler 300 with reasonable price and miles on it and I come across prestige certified motors and saw and test driver the 300 they had a that time, I liked the car and the price and purchased it on my second visit and so for it has been a great experience owning my car and over all the transaction and my car Itself exceeded my expectation, I sure will go back for my next car to them, good job Allan And Temor.

A Good Experience

by from Manassas, VA |

I recently visited a small, almost hidden, used card dealership located on Glebe Road, across from the Mall in Arlington, VA. There was a limited number of cars but each car I considered was clean and when I drove two of the cars I liked, the mechanical parts of the cars seemed positive. I told the saleman and manager that I was not buying right now and they agreed that no one should buy a car until they find a car they line and can affort. After talking with the manager for a long time, I put a small down payment on one of the two I thought would be good for my daughter. There were two minor problems that needed to be fixed so the manager agreed to take care of the problems - he was very helpful because he explained so many things about the car and he showed me the CarFax that showed no major events in the life of the car. I know the dealership must make a profit to remain in business but the cost of the car was far below others I have seen and driven within the Washington Metropolitan area. Generally, the experience was very positive and I always write the positives and negatives when I interact with businesses. This was a positive and I suggest everyone try to locate this little, used car dealership on Glebe Road. They do not have many cars but there is a wide range of makes, models and prices.