Prestige Certified Motors

672 N Glebe Rd, Arlington, VA 22203

Used 888-811-2846

Worst dealer ever!!!

by from Falls church va |

I wet there with my nephew and the we saw the car he liked. The first thing the owner said do you have cash cash we told him we did have money so we asked to do a drive test so he said yeah but he told his worker to go with us like we about to steal the car or something and on top of that, I left my car there he asked me for my keys so he can move it just in case. After everything the drive test we went back my nephew loved the car and was excited to get it. We went inside to do the paper work. He kept asking for money cash cash. We didn't agreed on what he was telling us. He wanted us to leave the deposit in the dealer and go somewhere else to do the financial paper. I never heard that no even the biggest dealers do that. After that he was very rude, disrespectful, he was eating in front of us, talking on the phone while he were there all loud, kept saying unnecessary comments, he told us we gave him a headache and we were wasting his time. On top of that the glove department of the car was broken (I didn't know this until my nephew told me) this dealer should have a better customer service and not just focus on the money but on the customer as well. I recommend everyone to go somewhere else to buy a used car that you don't know if it was bought on the action and got fixed with couple of hundreds of dollars and they are trying to sell it for thousands so to make commission. Oh I almost forgot they don't give you any type of warranty when you try to purchase one of their cars.

Prestige Certified Motors responded to this review

October 18, 2012

"WARRENTY IS AVALIBLE ON ALL OF OUR CARS AND MOST OF OUR CARS COME WITH A FREE 3 MONTH WARRENTY I GUESS U DIDN'T READ THE BACK OF OUR BUSINESS CARD. -You're right I'm the owner, and I was here during your visit. I saw my salesperson was very courteous, and as A part of our job we like to be with you during a test drive to answer any questions during the ride It's also our company policy that A Prestige Motors associate rides during any test drive. Yes the glove compartment was broken, and when it was brought to my attention I assured your newphew It will be fixed at no cost to you. During the entire time we had a hard time understanding each other. When I was asking about "cash" I was only asking how u wanted to pay for down paymnent because we wanted to make sure to put you in the right monthly plan for the car that you pick to make it more affordale for you. Fairfax is were our finance manager is located, and we drive our finannce customers their in our car our gas, and our driver even if they do not get approved. U also happen to stop by while we were eating That didn't mean we were trying to disrespect you sir, you showed up during our lunch time and like you we do have to eat at some point right? we do not have the luxury to leave for lunch. Last but not least as a owner of A small business I strongly believe that any owner of any small buisness will put 110% effort to earn that business and that is the key to success. Thankyou for your review take care.

THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST...

by from Maryland |

OK so I was on the hunt for a vehicle for 6 months and couldnt find a dealer that didnt make me feel like I was being robbed. So I stumbled across my new BFF's at Prestige and I am over the moon. Everyone is complimenting my new car and for the price I got a stealllllll.... Alan was the best ever he not only told me all the details about the car before I even test drove it he made it his business to make sure all my needs were met before I even decided to say that was the vehicle. Temor was absolutely wonderful and remained professional at times from start to finish. I am totally sold on their honesty and also their professionalism!!! I WILL RETURNNNNNNNNN....

cool ppl

by from gerrmantown, md |

well this place is cool they just try to help u out insted like others who just push u around after u pick ur car they look after u to find the best deal all around so over all stop by look around u wont b dispoint

Car Dealers never cease to suprise me.

by from DC metropolitan |

Prestige Certified Motors pretty much is an exception to the sterotypical car dealership. They will take you out in the car for a test drive and not only tell you about the car but also the guy I was with will even teach you life lessons if you break the ice with them. They are also very generous and after you make the purchase, they will really make the car look like it rolled out of the plant this morning. Its not the dealership that creates a common image: its the people working there and I wish more people at dealerships were like this.

good dealer

by from Arlington VA |

it offer fantansitc service. but it sometimes a little bit push

The Car That I Was Not Expecting!

by from Washington,DC |

For a while i was in the market for a used car and during my search i came upon Prestige Motors. The store manager showed me his entire inventory and i fell in love with this 08 Nissan Sentra it was everything thinh that i could imagine in a vehicle, fully equipted, low millage etc. Price was so good that it stoped my search immediately. The store manager was so nice he even gave me a free full tank of gas. he alsogave me a free car wash when i came to pick up my tags. I would definitely buy from them in the future!

Fabulous Experience

by from Norfolk, VA |

I was in the market for a 3 series BMW, and after months of searching with no luck I was referred to Prestige Certified Motors. When I pulled into the lot I wasn't sure what to expect, but I will tell you don't let the exterior fool you. This place may seem small but it's definitely quality over quantity. They had a great selection of cars for every budget and every car appeared to be in great shape. I looked at the BMW I was interested in and decided to take it for a test drive. It was hands down the best BMW I had looked at! It was clean both inside and out, it ran well, and was overall a very sound car. After talking to the dealer and getting more details about the car, I decided to buy it. The process was as smooth and effortless as possible. I'm so glad I was referred here. If you're looking for quality cars at affordable prices, this is the place!

my first car

by from Alexandria |

I brought my first car from presitge motors the salesmen who assisted me name was Allen If I can recell correctly. I went to 4 other dealerships including a nissan dealership before making PCM my last stop were I found My nissan altima for a great price! The same year,and same mileage another dealer was charging an extra 3grand! Im glad i saw these reviews and decided to check them out it was well worth it! They showed me a clean carfax and offered me a free warranty with the purchase so I drove home in my new car with security knowing I spent my money on something I really wanted, and I didn't get beat for it

bad customer service

by from college park,MD |

Very bad customer service!!!My friend was asked to exit the front door.

Prestige Certified Motors responded to this review

August 31, 2012

Dear shopper, I, Temor, the sales-manager of Prestige Certified Motors feel sorry for the way you felt as I personally responded to a some of your texts and phone calls in regards to the vehicle which you were inquiring about. It was kind of you to visit us. During your visit, you were using some inappropriate language in the presence of other prospective buyers. At that point I kindly asked you to leave for the sake of other's comfort. We at Prestige Certified Motors would like you to know that we give the same amount of respect to all of our customers without a failure or exception.

Great seller

by from Carlisle, pa |

Got an 05 acura from dealer in great shape, buying process went real smooth and quick.