Prestige Certified Motors

672 N Glebe Rd, Arlington, VA 22203

Used 888-258-6420

*Customer Service & Ease of Purchase*

by from Arlington, VA |

I randomly walked by the dealership one day on my way to the store and decided to stop in to see a car. From the beginning, the staff treated me with a great deal of respect and made themselves available for any questions I had -- regardless of how mundane the questions were -- and went above and beyond my level of expectation. I went back the next day and purchased a car. The car is good quality and was within my budget. It was the customer service, however, the sealed the deal. Thank you!

Very satisfied with my finance rate

by from Suitland MD |

I am very satisfied with Temor at Prestige Certified Motors. He was very patient and he even did the best he can to not only get me more than what I expected for my trade in but he also did a great job at helping me receive the best finance rate I can have. I got the car from here that I have been looking everywhere else for months. I recommend anyone who is looking for a great used car with low miles to come to Prestige Certified Motors.

Good People to do Business with

by from Washington DC |

Good customer skills and good quality vehicles. Also they have very great prices.

Worth the extra miles

by from Salina KS |

I just recently purchased a 2006 BMW 325xi from Prestige Certified Motors. I saw the car online and knew it was the one I wanted. I live several states away, so it was kind of risky going the length to get it. Temor worked with me promptly to assure that everything would be taken care of. Since I was out of state, he accommodated me with extra care to make sure that this transaction was as smooth as possible. He helped me with my travel expenses as well. Temor picked us up from the airport, drove us to the dealership, and I was leaving with my new car within the next couple of hours. I feel like he cut me a pretty good deal on the car I received. I instantly put 1200 miles on the car to make my way back home, and the car ran perfect the entire way. I really appreciate how he handled things, good personality too. -Brandon

Very thankful!

by from Washington D.C |

I would like to thank Temor of Prestige Certified Motors for his customer service. I have been working with him for nearly a year on a vehicle transaction, and he was extremely helpful and provided good service to ensure that I was a satisfied customer.

Great Price and Good Experience

by from Bowie, MD |

Allan took me on my test drive and filled my paperwork. He was courteous and knowledgeable. My transaction was smooth, fast and accurate. If I need another car, I will be returning to Prestige.

Quick,fast,and easy

by from P.A industry |

everything went well the process was very easy. I brought a 2004 lincoln ls from presitge motors it had all the options I was looking for so im glad I made them my first, and last stop.

Run a WAYYYYYY

by from Sterling |

I got a car form Prestige this car is nothing but problem. I have a feeling they give them self all these reviews. After this review they will give them self?s 10 good reviews. Mark my words!!!!!

The Nissan Sentra I always wanted!

by from Bowie MD |

As a first time buyer I am very happy with the way Ross and Temor Helped me get the finance on the car I wanted, and the price was good. It has been over a month or so and I am very happy with my decision on visiting them.

So far so good

by from Vienna VA |

I recently bought a car from Prestige C Motors couldn't be happier. thy buying process was hassle free and Temor was extremely helpful with following up after the sale. They exceeded my expectations! Thanks Prestige!