Prestige Certified Motors

672 N Glebe Rd, Arlington, VA 22203

Used 888-811-2846

cool ppl

by from gerrmantown, md |

well this place is cool they just try to help u out insted like others who just push u around after u pick ur car they look after u to find the best deal all around so over all stop by look around u wont b dispoint

Car Dealers never cease to suprise me.

by from DC metropolitan |

Prestige Certified Motors pretty much is an exception to the sterotypical car dealership. They will take you out in the car for a test drive and not only tell you about the car but also the guy I was with will even teach you life lessons if you break the ice with them. They are also very generous and after you make the purchase, they will really make the car look like it rolled out of the plant this morning. Its not the dealership that creates a common image: its the people working there and I wish more people at dealerships were like this.

good dealer

by from Arlington VA |

it offer fantansitc service. but it sometimes a little bit push

The Car That I Was Not Expecting!

by from Washington,DC |

For a while i was in the market for a used car and during my search i came upon Prestige Motors. The store manager showed me his entire inventory and i fell in love with this 08 Nissan Sentra it was everything thinh that i could imagine in a vehicle, fully equipted, low millage etc. Price was so good that it stoped my search immediately. The store manager was so nice he even gave me a free full tank of gas. he alsogave me a free car wash when i came to pick up my tags. I would definitely buy from them in the future!

Fabulous Experience

by from Norfolk, VA |

I was in the market for a 3 series BMW, and after months of searching with no luck I was referred to Prestige Certified Motors. When I pulled into the lot I wasn't sure what to expect, but I will tell you don't let the exterior fool you. This place may seem small but it's definitely quality over quantity. They had a great selection of cars for every budget and every car appeared to be in great shape. I looked at the BMW I was interested in and decided to take it for a test drive. It was hands down the best BMW I had looked at! It was clean both inside and out, it ran well, and was overall a very sound car. After talking to the dealer and getting more details about the car, I decided to buy it. The process was as smooth and effortless as possible. I'm so glad I was referred here. If you're looking for quality cars at affordable prices, this is the place!

my first car

by from Alexandria |

I brought my first car from presitge motors the salesmen who assisted me name was Allen If I can recell correctly. I went to 4 other dealerships including a nissan dealership before making PCM my last stop were I found My nissan altima for a great price! The same year,and same mileage another dealer was charging an extra 3grand! Im glad i saw these reviews and decided to check them out it was well worth it! They showed me a clean carfax and offered me a free warranty with the purchase so I drove home in my new car with security knowing I spent my money on something I really wanted, and I didn't get beat for it

bad customer service

by from college park,MD |

Very bad customer service!!!My friend was asked to exit the front door.

Prestige Certified Motors responded to this review

August 31, 2012

Dear shopper, I, Temor, the sales-manager of Prestige Certified Motors feel sorry for the way you felt as I personally responded to a some of your texts and phone calls in regards to the vehicle which you were inquiring about. It was kind of you to visit us. During your visit, you were using some inappropriate language in the presence of other prospective buyers. At that point I kindly asked you to leave for the sake of other's comfort. We at Prestige Certified Motors would like you to know that we give the same amount of respect to all of our customers without a failure or exception.

Great seller

by from Carlisle, pa |

Got an 05 acura from dealer in great shape, buying process went real smooth and quick.

First car for my son

by from dc |

Work near by and have stopped in before looking at their cars. Never was pressured to 'lets take a test drive'. They answered all my questions and then let me go, which was nice for a change opposed to other dealers. When my son was ready to buy a car we stopped in, looked at the cars that where in our price range, they fixed the items that i requested plus more to give me a piece of mind. HONESTEY is so hard to find when buying a car. But here it was no problem at all..it seemed it was in their family trait.

Great experience

by from Richmond |

i just purchased a 2001 Mercedes Benz for my wife and the customer service was great , car is great and so clean in and out , they always there to answer any questions after my purchase . they will be always my first choice when i think about get into a clean , nice car . keep up the good work guys and thank you .

Prestige Certified Motors responded to this review

August 13, 2012

thanks Michael for the nice review, looking forward seeing you soon,