Prestige Certified Motors

672 N Glebe Rd, Arlington, VA 22203

Used 888-811-2846

good dealer

by from Arlington VA |

it offer fantansitc service. but it sometimes a little bit push

The Car That I Was Not Expecting!

by from Washington,DC |

For a while i was in the market for a used car and during my search i came upon Prestige Motors. The store manager showed me his entire inventory and i fell in love with this 08 Nissan Sentra it was everything thinh that i could imagine in a vehicle, fully equipted, low millage etc. Price was so good that it stoped my search immediately. The store manager was so nice he even gave me a free full tank of gas. he alsogave me a free car wash when i came to pick up my tags. I would definitely buy from them in the future!

Fabulous Experience

by from Norfolk, VA |

I was in the market for a 3 series BMW, and after months of searching with no luck I was referred to Prestige Certified Motors. When I pulled into the lot I wasn't sure what to expect, but I will tell you don't let the exterior fool you. This place may seem small but it's definitely quality over quantity. They had a great selection of cars for every budget and every car appeared to be in great shape. I looked at the BMW I was interested in and decided to take it for a test drive. It was hands down the best BMW I had looked at! It was clean both inside and out, it ran well, and was overall a very sound car. After talking to the dealer and getting more details about the car, I decided to buy it. The process was as smooth and effortless as possible. I'm so glad I was referred here. If you're looking for quality cars at affordable prices, this is the place!

my first car

by from Alexandria |

I brought my first car from presitge motors the salesmen who assisted me name was Allen If I can recell correctly. I went to 4 other dealerships including a nissan dealership before making PCM my last stop were I found My nissan altima for a great price! The same year,and same mileage another dealer was charging an extra 3grand! Im glad i saw these reviews and decided to check them out it was well worth it! They showed me a clean carfax and offered me a free warranty with the purchase so I drove home in my new car with security knowing I spent my money on something I really wanted, and I didn't get beat for it

bad customer service

by from college park,MD |

Very bad customer service!!!My friend was asked to exit the front door.

August 31, 2012

Dear shopper, I, Temor, the sales-manager of Prestige Certified Motors feel sorry for the way you felt as I personally responded to a some of your texts and phone calls in regards to the vehicle which you were inquiring about. It was kind of you to visit us. During your visit, you were using some inappropriate language in the presence of other prospective buyers. At that point I kindly asked you to leave for the sake of other's comfort. We at Prestige Certified Motors would like you to know that we give the same amount of respect to all of our customers without a failure or exception.

Great seller

by from Carlisle, pa |

Got an 05 acura from dealer in great shape, buying process went real smooth and quick.

First car for my son

by from dc |

Work near by and have stopped in before looking at their cars. Never was pressured to 'lets take a test drive'. They answered all my questions and then let me go, which was nice for a change opposed to other dealers. When my son was ready to buy a car we stopped in, looked at the cars that where in our price range, they fixed the items that i requested plus more to give me a piece of mind. HONESTEY is so hard to find when buying a car. But here it was no problem at all..it seemed it was in their family trait.

Great experience

by from Richmond |

i just purchased a 2001 Mercedes Benz for my wife and the customer service was great , car is great and so clean in and out , they always there to answer any questions after my purchase . they will be always my first choice when i think about get into a clean , nice car . keep up the good work guys and thank you .

August 13, 2012

thanks Michael for the nice review, looking forward seeing you soon,

Easy, fast, and excellent customer service!

by from Silver Spring, MD |

This dealer is phenomenal! Not only are they very knowledgeable about their cars but they are extremely friendly. They are willing to help you out and spend time with you to look at different cars. Fast and easy. The way car buying should be!

August 13, 2012

thanks for your nice review, hope you are doing good.

A Pleasant Experience

by from Northern Virginia |

The first time I visited Prestige Certified Motors was casual and pleasant. I did not have a particular car in mind but I had seen some of their cars advertised on a couple of Internet sites. I talked with two salesmen and both focused on my need to narrow down my choices {for my wife to drive}. They both said: If you do not like the car, all the talk of price is wasted. I thought that was very accurate. I returned about two weeks later, selected a car and both my wife and I test drove it. We went alone{no salesman talking to us from the back seat} and selected a nice vehicle. We talked with the manager, he explained the Car Fax, he went over the advantages and dis advantages of finacing. He never pushed and we never felt pressure but we did feel we were being told the honest facts - he said it is important to have a car to trust and he thinks about each car before offering it to the public. If his family would be safe, his customers should feel the same. We both bought the car and each step was calm and smooth. I would recommend this small car lot to anyone.

July 27, 2012

THANKS FOR YOUR REVIEW ON OUR BUSINESS YOU DID AND LOOKING FORWARD SERVING YOU SOON,