Prestige Certified Motors

672 N Glebe Rd, Arlington, VA 22203

Used 888-258-6420

my first nissan in USA

by from annandale |

I'm foren student. i have been here two years. resently i need to have car so came to PCM and i bought the nissan altima 2006. this car is really smooth and nice looking and the shop people are helpful and nice.I'll definetly come back for my next car.

Good Experience

by from Washington, DC |

I recently had enough with my old car and, on a whim, my mom and I decided to go look at cars one weekend, "just for fun." A convertible on the lot of Prestige caught my eye in an online listing, so we stopped by for a test drive. The car drove great and, after much deliberation, I decided to go ahead and purchase it. I was dismayed to learn it had been accidentally listed for $1000 below what it was supposed to be on the online listing I originally saw, but Temor and Allen worked with me and gave me the (incorrectly) listed lower price. They even threw in a 3 month, 3000 mile warranty and took my old car as a trade-in for a pretty good price, considering its condition (ran great and had pretty low miles for its age, but needed a lot of cosmetic work). Unfortunately, as soon as I bought the car and went to put the paperwork in the glove box, I found it was broken! Temor graciously agreed to look into it for me. I hope to still work with him to get it fixed. A week after I bought it, I took the car for an oil change at a dealership and they informed me that it needed over $1000 worth of work done. I mentioned this to Temor when I went to pick up the title and some other paperwork. He graciously offered to help me get it fixed for much, MUCH less by a mechanic he trusts and uses regularly. We are still working on finding a date I can get the work done, but both Temor and Allen have both been awesome; very courteous and friendly and kind. I am glad I bought my car at Prestige Certified Motors because I know they will take care of me long after the check has been cleared. It's a rarity to find that kind of service at a used car dealership. These guys are awesome. Definitely check them out.

Make it your first stop!

by from Alexandria, VA |

Had originally dedicated an entire day to car shopping with a list of 5-6 cars, all. Luckily prestige was my first stop and my last. I was stopping by to see a vw that they had for sale. They had already taken the time to make sure that the car was washed and ready for a test drive before i showed up. I ended up liking everything about the car, and knew it was the one based on the price and condition. They have great customer service, fast buying process and a great inventory. Got a my car before it was lunch time and had the rest of the day off! Definitely dont regret not shopping around more.

How car buying should be!

by from Yorktown, VA |

I was searching for a used car and heard about Prestige Certified Motors through a friend. I went to check out their inventory, and I'm so glad I did! There was a good selection of quality cars at every price point. I test drove a few cars before picking the one I wanted. The whole process from beginning to end was a breeze! No hassling or pressure just great service!

Happu customer

by from Fairfax va |

I recently purchased an Audi A4 from Prestige Certified Motors. Before visiting, i called and asked a few questions about the car and they sales representative was completely honest about the condition of the car. I went to the dealership to see the vehicle in person and take it for a test drive and i was very pleased. They had already installed new brakes on the vehicle and it had a fresh oil change. I was very pleased with the vehicle and for the price it wasnt even reasonable to ask for a discount. The manager, Temor, was personally involved in the sale making the entire car buying process very friendly. Loving my new audi, definitely will buy my next car from Prestige Certified Motors!

first Great used car fro my Son

by from Reston ,VA |

I was in the area looking for used car for my son as a 1st time buying a used car and come accross pcmcars.com were I was able to get what I was looking for and the price My Son and I were very happy, Best of all We were able to talk with the Owner Mr Amin,who was very nice and gave us a nice 3moth warranty for free and he promiss to help us out geting low proice part and labor at any time, I am very Pleased with Our Visit and resant purches and I wish there was more small Businessis like this were you can see the owner being there and willing to take care of Business with Care and respact.

RUN AWAY!!!!

by from Arlington, VA |

I got myself out of a bad situation by not going to Prestige Motors. I WARN YOU! RUN AWAY AND STAY AWAY!! I CALLED UP TO PRESTIGE MOTORS ABOUT A MONTH AGO INQUIRING ABOUT THE VEHICLES THEY HAD IN THEIR INVENTORY. I SPOKE WITH A GENTLEMAN NAMED ALLAN AND HE WAS VERY RUDE TO ME. IT WAS KINDA LIKE HE DIDNT EVEN WANT MY SERVICE. I'VE NEVER EXPERIENCED SO MUCH DISREPECT IN MY LIFE. NOW I'M OLD SCHOOL. IT IS NOT PROFESSIONAL TO ANSWER A PHONE SAYING WHAT'S UP? WHAT CAN I DO YOU FOR. ITS BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE. I ASKED TO SPEAK TO THE MANAGER/OWNER AND HIS EXACT WORDS WERE " I AM THE OWNER". SO I SIMPLY GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH HIM AND WENT ONLINE TO CHECK OUT THEIR INVENTORY. MY ONLY REASON BEING FOR EVEN CHECKING OUT THE INVENTORY WAS TO GET A CHEAP CAR. I FOUND A CAR IN THEIR INVENTORY THAT I REALY LIKED. SO I WENT TO PRESTIGE MOTORS TO SPEAK WITH THE MANAGER, BUT INSTEAD I GET ALLAN AGAIN, AND HIS RUDENESS. I ASKED HIM MAY I PLEASE SPEAK WITH THE MANAGER AND HE REPLIED " I ALREADY TOLD YOU I AM THE MANAGER". SO UNPROFESSIONAL. SO I LEFT. I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND ANYONE TO GO THERE. THEIR CARS LOOK BROKE DOWN WHEN YOU SEE THEM IN PERSON, AND THE EMPLOYEES ARE RUDE. IM SHOCKED THAT THEY'RE EVEN STILL IN BUISINESS. REDICULOUS. THEY NEED SOME NEW WELL-MANNERED EMPLOYEES.

Please Purchase...

by from Laurel MD |

Since September 24 I have been the happiest lady in the world with my Volkswagen. thanks Temor for making not only my day but also giving me a safe comfy and pretty ride for me and my daughter to cruise the town in. :-)

Worst dealer ever!!!

by from Falls church va |

I wet there with my nephew and the we saw the car he liked. The first thing the owner said do you have cash cash we told him we did have money so we asked to do a drive test so he said yeah but he told his worker to go with us like we about to steal the car or something and on top of that, I left my car there he asked me for my keys so he can move it just in case. After everything the drive test we went back my nephew loved the car and was excited to get it. We went inside to do the paper work. He kept asking for money cash cash. We didn't agreed on what he was telling us. He wanted us to leave the deposit in the dealer and go somewhere else to do the financial paper. I never heard that no even the biggest dealers do that. After that he was very rude, disrespectful, he was eating in front of us, talking on the phone while he were there all loud, kept saying unnecessary comments, he told us we gave him a headache and we were wasting his time. On top of that the glove department of the car was broken (I didn't know this until my nephew told me) this dealer should have a better customer service and not just focus on the money but on the customer as well. I recommend everyone to go somewhere else to buy a used car that you don't know if it was bought on the action and got fixed with couple of hundreds of dollars and they are trying to sell it for thousands so to make commission. Oh I almost forgot they don't give you any type of warranty when you try to purchase one of their cars.

Prestige Certified Motors responded to this review

October 18, 2012

"WARRENTY IS AVALIBLE ON ALL OF OUR CARS AND MOST OF OUR CARS COME WITH A FREE 3 MONTH WARRENTY I GUESS U DIDN'T READ THE BACK OF OUR BUSINESS CARD. -You're right I'm the owner, and I was here during your visit. I saw my salesperson was very courteous, and as A part of our job we like to be with you during a test drive to answer any questions during the ride It's also our company policy that A Prestige Motors associate rides during any test drive. Yes the glove compartment was broken, and when it was brought to my attention I assured your newphew It will be fixed at no cost to you. During the entire time we had a hard time understanding each other. When I was asking about "cash" I was only asking how u wanted to pay for down paymnent because we wanted to make sure to put you in the right monthly plan for the car that you pick to make it more affordale for you. Fairfax is were our finance manager is located, and we drive our finannce customers their in our car our gas, and our driver even if they do not get approved. U also happen to stop by while we were eating That didn't mean we were trying to disrespect you sir, you showed up during our lunch time and like you we do have to eat at some point right? we do not have the luxury to leave for lunch. Last but not least as a owner of A small business I strongly believe that any owner of any small buisness will put 110% effort to earn that business and that is the key to success. Thankyou for your review take care.

THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST...

by from Maryland |

OK so I was on the hunt for a vehicle for 6 months and couldnt find a dealer that didnt make me feel like I was being robbed. So I stumbled across my new BFF's at Prestige and I am over the moon. Everyone is complimenting my new car and for the price I got a stealllllll.... Alan was the best ever he not only told me all the details about the car before I even test drove it he made it his business to make sure all my needs were met before I even decided to say that was the vehicle. Temor was absolutely wonderful and remained professional at times from start to finish. I am totally sold on their honesty and also their professionalism!!! I WILL RETURNNNNNNNNN....