Prestige Certified Motors

672 N Glebe Rd, Arlington, VA 22203

Used 888-811-2846

Great experience

by from Richmond |

i just purchased a 2001 Mercedes Benz for my wife and the customer service was great , car is great and so clean in and out , they always there to answer any questions after my purchase . they will be always my first choice when i think about get into a clean , nice car . keep up the good work guys and thank you .

August 13, 2012

thanks Michael for the nice review, looking forward seeing you soon,

Easy, fast, and excellent customer service!

by from Silver Spring, MD |

This dealer is phenomenal! Not only are they very knowledgeable about their cars but they are extremely friendly. They are willing to help you out and spend time with you to look at different cars. Fast and easy. The way car buying should be!

August 13, 2012

thanks for your nice review, hope you are doing good.

A Pleasant Experience

by from Northern Virginia |

The first time I visited Prestige Certified Motors was casual and pleasant. I did not have a particular car in mind but I had seen some of their cars advertised on a couple of Internet sites. I talked with two salesmen and both focused on my need to narrow down my choices {for my wife to drive}. They both said: If you do not like the car, all the talk of price is wasted. I thought that was very accurate. I returned about two weeks later, selected a car and both my wife and I test drove it. We went alone{no salesman talking to us from the back seat} and selected a nice vehicle. We talked with the manager, he explained the Car Fax, he went over the advantages and dis advantages of finacing. He never pushed and we never felt pressure but we did feel we were being told the honest facts - he said it is important to have a car to trust and he thinks about each car before offering it to the public. If his family would be safe, his customers should feel the same. We both bought the car and each step was calm and smooth. I would recommend this small car lot to anyone.

July 27, 2012

THANKS FOR YOUR REVIEW ON OUR BUSINESS YOU DID AND LOOKING FORWARD SERVING YOU SOON,

car sale

by from Lorton, Va. |

I checked online for a vehicle and when I got to this dealership an hour later they quoted me a much higher price than what I saw and that somebody already put a deposit on it. When I was going to leave then they said that the person was probably not going to get it and that I could buy it for the price that i saw online, if I paid for it the same day. I was then told that since I didn't have time for a test drive that day that I could do it the next day. They even said that they would try to contact the other interested buyer to see if they still wanted the car or not. The dealership called me that night and told me that if I wanted the car I could have it after the test drive because the other party could not be reached. The next day I got to the dealership for the test drive and the car was gone. The salesman said that the other party came by and decided to buy it. When I asked why I wasn't notified all I was told was that they tried to call only once but got a busy signal. They never tried to leave me a message and I drove all that way with my one year old in the car for nothing. The owner was also very pushy about selling the car the night before. I am dissappointed that the car was sold but I am mad that they let my hopes up and never tried to contact me about selling the car and waisting my time.

July 27, 2012

Dear sir/Ma'am I'm the owner of Prestige Certified Motors. Recently your review was brought to my attention, and I'm sorry for the way you felt. I wish I was personally here to meet your expectations,and provide a better level of customer satisfaction because I think we are not A big enough company to have a single unhappy customer at any day of the week. I'm sorry for your frustration I apologies for what you went through. Regards Prestige Certified motors.

shopping for used car

by from Arlington VA |

I was driving by the Ballston area and I saw this used car Dealer and stoped by to see their inventory and was able to talk with the owner and he showed me his Vehicles list and some i was able to make a note of, for my next 3 week final decision and he was very aware of the cars he was selling and very friendly , most definitely he will get my Business,

No Pressure sales environment

by from Springfield, VA |

I was surprised to find this small company offering clean, upscale and low priced cars. The lot had a wide range of unique cars with prices that I really could not believe. I drove two cars of interest and I plan to buy one of the two I liked. It was a very nice experience. A good change from the normal High Pressure, fast paced salesmen.

Great Dealer

by from Northern VA |

I recently went to this dealer, searching for a used car. They have a nice selection of vehicles at affordable prices. I am in the process of buying a car from them. They have been very helpful with the buying process and they are very honest.

Comfortable Feeling

by from Kensington, MD |

The sales staff were friendly and had a good knowledge of the car's features. They took the time to answer my question. They rode with me during the demo and I felt there was NO pressure to make a decision immediately. I liked the car but I wanted to visit other dealers before making my final decision.

Great quality used car dealer

by from Vienna, VA |

I bought my first car from this dealer. Overall, I had a great experience. The salesperson knew all the specs about the vehicle i was looking at and he gave me great deal. I was very satisfied and I would definitely recommend them to my friends and family.