Teddy Volkswagen

Service 877-245-6180

The Huggable Dealer

Luis Charlswell

by from Bronx , NY |

Luis was very informative , professional , and made sure I understood every step of the process.

Saul sanchez to the rescue

by from Mamaroneck , N.Y |

I appreciate the customer service provided to me by salesman Saul Sanchez and I appreciate the services done Cara the finance manager . I appreciate the out going attitude that I was provided . It was fairly quick with this process . I'm satisfied with my new 2015 Beatle Classic and It drives smooth and makes me feel great that I purchased another Volkswagen . Thank you

Two thumbs up

by from Bronx, NY |

We had a very long day at Teddy Volkswagen but it all pays at the end of the day. Sales Associate Lucky Waite was very helpful in getting us out of our 2010 Beetle into our very brand and cute 2015 Beetle which has the navigation and OnStar feature. It made our long day at Teddy VW went by unknowingly as we spent our time watching TV. We actually felt at home. Thanks Teddy VW, Lucky and the Delivery guy William for such a wonderful day. Two thumbs up indeed.

Great Experience!

by from Bronx, NY |

My experience was wonderful! I am very happy with my purchase!

Jay Artis

by from Mamaroneck , Ny |

Jay Artis was an excellent salesman , very professional , courteous and made sure we drove off with a brand new Tiguan Today i really appreciate the Cara with my financial inquires and Justin with the whole delivery Process.

Very good treatment

by from Bronx New York |

Great service. I was very pleased with the way they treated me. I am very happy with my purchase and i would recommend this dealer to everyone.

Great day at Teddy Volkswagen

by from New York |

My day at Teddy VW was very well spent. Salesman Frank was by far the best and did a very good job taking us on our road test and going through every process in getting us into our Pre-certified 2012 Jetta. Even though it wasn't my first VW car, and as cold as it was that night, Delivery Team member William also did a good job in attempting to hook up my phone to my Bluetooth and also streaming it to the Bluetooth audio. He also explained the features of the car and I must say I was very appreciative. Great job Teddy Volkswagen and keep up the good work. Lastly, I must also say that the environment is well kept and welcoming. Two thumbs up Teddy VW

Frank Pena

by from Larchmont NY |

Frank was great , walked me through the whole process , very patient , and very honest.

by from Yonkers NY |

Abdul was excellent and made sure I drove with a new vehicle today thanks Teddy!

Great Experience

by from Bronx, NY |

Service was absolutely fantastic and i was surely a sign a drive dealership. service exceeded my expectations and this is a dealership would recommend to other being such a family orientated dealership.