Nashville Automotive Group

2331 White Ave, Nashville, TN 37204

Used 615-891-2005

Highly Recommend NAG

by from Jackson, TN |

I purchased a used vehicle from NAG about 2 months ago. I had a great experience. I am very pleased with the car and the price I paid. I liked their indoor concept and all the vehicles were high quality. You can tell they are selective. Kris was excellent to work with, and was more than accomodating. He went out of his way to make sure I was pleased with my experience and my purchase. I also dealt with Stuart alot. Stuart worked with me primarily when evaluating the vehicle. He was not pushy and made every effort concerning my inquiries and requests regarding the vehicle. I worked with Krey to a smaller degree but he was also great. Krey actually delivered my vehicle to me and did some detailing on the vehicle. I don't think detail work was in his job description but he didn't seem to mind. I felt comfortable dealing with these guys, which was not my experience with other dealers. I highly recommend NAG, and I'll drive 150 miles again to do business with these guys.

Saturn Sky, 2008

by from Birmingham, AL |

Spoke with Stuart Howelett several times, via telephone concerning vehicle, mileage, shape, etc, the car was as advertised and I feel that I made a reasonable deal. He was courteous and knowledgeable of the vehicle.

Nashville Automotive Group responded to this review

November 9, 2012

Larry, On behalf of NAG and Stuart I would like to personally thank you for your business and kind words. We work very hard to try and make every transaction as good as it can get and you taking the time to review us in a positive light really makes it worth it. Thanks again and if you or your wife have any questions in the future, do not hesitate to drop us a line! Sincerely, Kris Schlitt

Great Place

by from Nashville, TN |

I recently bought a used jeep from NAG and love it. Kris and his staff were great to work with. I would recommend Nashville Auto Group to any of my friends or family.

Great car buying experience

by from Nashville, TN |

I was interested in purchasing a particular car model with specific features. Nashville Auto Group was able to locate the exact car I was looking for in a timely manner. They offered professional service and gave the personal attention I needed. Kris Schlitt at Nashville Auto Group was available to answer my questions before, during and after his regular work hours and even on the weekends. I grateful to Nashville Auto Group for making the car buying process a positive and painless experience. I love my new car! I would definitely recommend them to my friends and family.

Amazing Experience

by from Franklin, TN |

Simply an amazing experience!! The owners of NAG have done an amazing job with my recent purchase. If you want an easy & hassle free experience, go see them! With the largest indoor showroom of top of the line and cars and trucks they make the entire process simple and enjoyable. Being a family owned company and running their business the right way, it is clear they understand the value of a customer vs. just selling cars. I not only would... but I DO recommend them to everyone I know.

Great place and excellent customer service

by from Nashville, tn |

Recently bought a used jeep from nag and I love it. Kris was excellent in every aspect of the sale. I would definitely recommend nashville auto group to any of my friends and family!

Wonderful Experience!

by from Franklin |

I would definitely recommend this dealer to a fried and or family member. I had a wonderful experience. Everyone was very knowledgeable and professional. My personal car was fixed on time and my new used car runs like a dream. Thank you Nashville Automotive Group!

Couldn't ask for more!!!

by from Brentwood, Tn |

I just wanted to express my appreciation for the incredible service and great price on our used Honda Odyssey! We love our van. You found us the perfect one for the perfect price! I would highly recommend Nashville Automotive Group to any of my friends who are looking for a new car. Thank you so much!

Perfect Experience

by from Brentwood, TN |

I was searching for a used SUV. Kris at NAG was exceptionally helpful in my search and eventual purchase. I had some questions after the sale was finalized and Kris helped me understand and feel confident in my purchase. Everyone at NAG is great.

Great Experience!

by from Bristol, TN |

I bought my Jeep Wrangler from Nashville Auto Group and I had a great experience! The Jeep was exactly as described, the employees were super friendly and helpful, and the jeep was a good deal. I will be going back when I am ready to trade-in and I have already sent my friend to buy a truck and he also had a great experience.