Newport Motors

2711 E Sahara Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89104

GREAT SERVICE AND GREAT PLACE TO BUY A CAR

by from LAS VEGAS NV |

Newport motors was there for me when other dealerships would finance me but thanks to Newport motors we ended up with a new 2015 Nissan great place to buy a car.and the salesman victor took great care of and the manager Dwan was very easy to work would I am glad my mom referred me here which she also bought a new car here to thanks again couldn't of found a better place to buy a car because they say yes!!!! whenever body else say no!!! and all of there cars are newer to.

Refusing to refund down payment after funding fail

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I bought a truck on 10/03/14. On 10/25 I was told funding didnt go through but drive the truck for a week and they'll get me into something else. On 10/30 I received a call from Brent (finance mngr) saying they have a new deal so I can keep the truck. The temp tags expired 11/03. I returned the vehicle on 11/04. The GM Nate said I forfeit my down payment for returning the truck. I told him per the DMV, because funding wasnt finalized in 20 days they have to take the car back or I have to sign a new agreement, which I can choose not too. Nate is a liar and a poor manager. He said funding did go through but they were trying to find me a better deal..but couldnt produce my loan docs or green slip. He couldn't even tell me who my lender was. I returned the truck and he is still keeping my $950 down payment.

Dishonest from sales to service.

by from las vegas, nv |

Dishonest salesperson Dwan Smith. Very slick talking, but nothing is truthful. I was sold the worst vehicle ever. Nathan Gold the General Manager is not a professional. When trying to unwind the deal, he acted like he was calling the bank and acted like they told him no, but I called the bank and they have no record of anyone calling. Stay away from this place.

place is a joke

by from las vegas nevada |

Place is a joke. Told one a price on a truck was 22k then online it was 14k. Don't buy from here or baja auto they are owned by the same owner

hometown boys at Newport Motors

by from Las Vegas , NV |

This week marks the second amazing car buying experience we have had with Newport Motors. Drew and the crew have provided our family, not once, but twice, with the best car buying experience we have ever had. Our credit is what you might call less than perfect and both times Newport was able to magically get us rates and payments that we can manage. From the moment we first walked through their doors they have made us feel like family . Not to mention that on both ocations they called us up after we already signed for our vehicles and said "come back in we got you guys a better interest rate and we're able to lower our payments." What car dealer do you that continues to work for you after the deal is made? Well Newport does. So if you are wanting or needing to buy a guys go down to Newport and see Drew and the boys for the car purchase experience that you are looking for. Sincerely happy and grateful , The Smith Family

Very good service

by from Boulder City, Nevada |

I bouht my truck from Newport awhile back when under different management and had some service issues. Was extremely pleased when the service department took it upon themselves to not only fix my truck, but to make sure I was hapy with the service and the definitions we had under contract, I met with the manager of the dealershp and and got everything smoothed over. They really do listen to your concerns and take action. Just wanted to to say thanks and good job. Been tellin my friends about how great I was treated from them. No problems on the truck since!

Wish I would have stopped there sooner.

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I had been car shopping for the last month and finally came across Newport Motors. They had a great selection of vehicles and I was able to test drive a few right away. The salesmen and his team, including the general manager who introduced himself (without anyone having to 'go get him') were all very friendly and were direct about what they thought they could and couldn't do (since my credit isn't so great and I was upfront with them). I hadn't been able to get approved or financed at a decent rate anywhere and somehow, these guys pulled a magical miracle and got me payments better than I imagined. On top of that, their dealership is amazing (though under a little construction) but the waiting area is nice and the bathrooms are clean. I'm just so happy to have found my car finally and I only wish I would have stopped there sooner.

GREAT PLACE, GREAT PEOPLE, GREAT FINANCING!!!

by from LAS VEGAS NV |

I WAS ONLINE AND HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR AN SUV FOR ME AND MY FAMILY FOR A QUITE FEW MONTHS NOW, I'VE TRIED TO GO TO SO MANY DEALERSHIPS EVEN THE BIG ONES AND THEY SAID THAT THEY CANT DO ANYTHING FOR ME BECAUSE I HAD A REPO RIGHT AFTER MY BANKCRUPTCY, I SPOKE TO A GUY NAMED ADAM WHO WORK THERE AS A BDC AGENT, HE TOLD ME TO JUST COME DOWN TO GIVE IT A SHOT AND SEE WHAT THEY CAN DO FOR ME. WHEN I GOT THERE IT WAS PROBABLY ONE OF THE NICEST IF NOT THE BEST ATMOSPHERE I HAVE SEEN FOR A USED CAR DEALERSHIP. I MET UP WITH ADAM HE RIGHT AWAY TURNED ME TO A SALESMAN NAMED EDDIE AND HE HELPED ME FROM START TO FINISH AND NEVER LEFT ME HANGING. I GOT APPROVED FOR A CHEVY TAHOE WITH A THIRD ROW SEAT WITH A AFFORDABLE MOPNTHLY PAYMENTS.

AMAZING!

by from LV, NV |

I bought a car with these wonderful folks last month. I was brand new to the city of sin, just touched down from Florida! What a huge adjustment I have been going through, and my truck was on its last limb and i was in need of something smaller and that had good gas mileage. With the price of gas these days it doesn't make sense to drive a gas hogging vehicle. I had gone to several other car dealerships... and the prices were OUTRAGEOUS!! I am soooo thankful i ended up at Newport Motors.. WHAT A GREAT ATMOSPHERE! The staff was Kind and honest. There prices were beyond reasonable and i couldn't be happier with the experience and my new Toyota! Thanks Newport Motors!!

Best Udes car dealership on the WEST coast!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I bought a car with these wonderful folks last month. I was brand new to the city of sin, just touched down from Florida! What a huge adjustment I have been going through, and my truck was on its last limb and I was in need of something smaller and that had good gas mileage. With the price of gas these days it doesn't make sense to drive a gas hogging vehicle. I had gone to several other car dealerships... and the prices were OUTRAGEOUS!! I am soooo thankful I ended up at Newport Motors.. WHAT A GREAT ATMOSPHERE! The staff was Kind and honest. There prices were beyond reasonable and I couldn't be happier with the experience and my new Toyota! Thanks Newport Motors!!