Newport Motors

Used 866-778-9102

WE FINANCE EVERYONE !

hometown boys at Newport Motors

by from Las Vegas , NV |

This week marks the second amazing car buying experience we have had with Newport Motors. Drew and the crew have provided our family, not once, but twice, with the best car buying experience we have ever had. Our credit is what you might call less than perfect and both times Newport was able to magically get us rates and payments that we can manage. From the moment we first walked through their doors they have made us feel like family . Not to mention that on both ocations they called us up after we already signed for our vehicles and said "come back in we got you guys a better interest rate and we're able to lower our payments." What car dealer do you that continues to work for you after the deal is made? Well Newport does. So if you are wanting or needing to buy a guys go down to Newport and see Drew and the boys for the car purchase experience that you are looking for. Sincerely happy and grateful , The Smith Family

Very good service

by from Boulder City, Nevada |

I bouht my truck from Newport awhile back when under different management and had some service issues. Was extremely pleased when the service department took it upon themselves to not only fix my truck, but to make sure I was hapy with the service and the definitions we had under contract, I met with the manager of the dealershp and and got everything smoothed over. They really do listen to your concerns and take action. Just wanted to to say thanks and good job. Been tellin my friends about how great I was treated from them. No problems on the truck since!

Wish I would have stopped there sooner.

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I had been car shopping for the last month and finally came across Newport Motors. They had a great selection of vehicles and I was able to test drive a few right away. The salesmen and his team, including the general manager who introduced himself (without anyone having to 'go get him') were all very friendly and were direct about what they thought they could and couldn't do (since my credit isn't so great and I was upfront with them). I hadn't been able to get approved or financed at a decent rate anywhere and somehow, these guys pulled a magical miracle and got me payments better than I imagined. On top of that, their dealership is amazing (though under a little construction) but the waiting area is nice and the bathrooms are clean. I'm just so happy to have found my car finally and I only wish I would have stopped there sooner.

GREAT PLACE, GREAT PEOPLE, GREAT FINANCING!!!

by from LAS VEGAS NV |

I WAS ONLINE AND HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR AN SUV FOR ME AND MY FAMILY FOR A QUITE FEW MONTHS NOW, I'VE TRIED TO GO TO SO MANY DEALERSHIPS EVEN THE BIG ONES AND THEY SAID THAT THEY CANT DO ANYTHING FOR ME BECAUSE I HAD A REPO RIGHT AFTER MY BANKCRUPTCY, I SPOKE TO A GUY NAMED ADAM WHO WORK THERE AS A BDC AGENT, HE TOLD ME TO JUST COME DOWN TO GIVE IT A SHOT AND SEE WHAT THEY CAN DO FOR ME. WHEN I GOT THERE IT WAS PROBABLY ONE OF THE NICEST IF NOT THE BEST ATMOSPHERE I HAVE SEEN FOR A USED CAR DEALERSHIP. I MET UP WITH ADAM HE RIGHT AWAY TURNED ME TO A SALESMAN NAMED EDDIE AND HE HELPED ME FROM START TO FINISH AND NEVER LEFT ME HANGING. I GOT APPROVED FOR A CHEVY TAHOE WITH A THIRD ROW SEAT WITH A AFFORDABLE MOPNTHLY PAYMENTS.

AMAZING!

by from LV, NV |

I bought a car with these wonderful folks last month. I was brand new to the city of sin, just touched down from Florida! What a huge adjustment I have been going through, and my truck was on its last limb and i was in need of something smaller and that had good gas mileage. With the price of gas these days it doesn't make sense to drive a gas hogging vehicle. I had gone to several other car dealerships... and the prices were OUTRAGEOUS!! I am soooo thankful i ended up at Newport Motors.. WHAT A GREAT ATMOSPHERE! The staff was Kind and honest. There prices were beyond reasonable and i couldn't be happier with the experience and my new Toyota! Thanks Newport Motors!!

Best Udes car dealership on the WEST coast!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I bought a car with these wonderful folks last month. I was brand new to the city of sin, just touched down from Florida! What a huge adjustment I have been going through, and my truck was on its last limb and I was in need of something smaller and that had good gas mileage. With the price of gas these days it doesn't make sense to drive a gas hogging vehicle. I had gone to several other car dealerships... and the prices were OUTRAGEOUS!! I am soooo thankful I ended up at Newport Motors.. WHAT A GREAT ATMOSPHERE! The staff was Kind and honest. There prices were beyond reasonable and I couldn't be happier with the experience and my new Toyota! Thanks Newport Motors!!

Horrible!! They try to play you!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I've been shopping online for awhile and saw a car in my price range. When I went down to go check it out the car on memorial day weekend the car wasn't price at what it said online it had jumped up by $3000 I asked them why they said oh that's cash price. Adam who I was talking to about the car wasn't available when I stopped by he had left so I had a guy named Patrick. Really nice guy but knew nothing about his inventory and nothing on how to take cues. If I'm leaning toward a specific car take me to that one not another car. He seemed new so he brought in James to help out. He was an okay guy seemed busy and annoyed with Patrick. Once we got into the office and the numbers started going I wasn't happy with it so Nate said he'll take off the Recon fee to lower the price he comes back and said he couldn't do that (don't mention something you can't do) so since I was here on memorial day weekend they had an ad that said they could take off $1000 off any car and so when I mentioned this they said they can't do it because "they're in the red" so that's another thing that annoyed me. So as I'm starting to get the numbers I liked was about $150-$160/monthly I said "Okay Nate lets do this" so Drew their GM comes in has the paper work none of the number changed except my $160 was now $180 I asked him why he gave me a dumb reason "oh it's low because that's weekly payments"...okay no one discussed weekly payments that was ridiculous... He was pushy and rude and tried to play me saying it was a win-win which it was not. These ppl don't keep their promises like the memorial day weekend deal or keep their price as advertised online and they try to play you as well. I was there for 3 hours and I was happy to leave that horrible place and found a way better car without them! Go somewhere else everyone they are not worth the pain of 3 hours!

Unhappy customer Now

by from Henderson, NV |

I wrote the last review that gave them a shining review. Since then, I was unable to get financed at the interest rate we had originally agreed on and then when they raised it, they told me that they would get me my payments where I wanted them because they felt bad. When I got into the office, they rushed me through the papers and when I got into the car they had extended my loan out a year without mentioning it. When I went back in to confront them, they said that I hadn't "bent" this whole time and that "nobody else would have financed me". I'm the buyer who wasn't desperate for a car at the time and should not have had to bend. I had a set amount in mind and did not want to go over it. They acted like everything was good with my cosigner, got me in the car, and then raised the interest 10% from the original interest and extended the loan 1 year. I was very unhappy with the end result in this case. Now my air conditioner sounds like it's going out on a car they "thoroughly inspected". Thanks Newport Motors. You guys are awesome... Not!

I am a very pleased customer.

by from Las Vegas, Nv |

I have been car shopping for about a month and with not so good credit I was unable to get a loan from a few big dealerships and ran into some very rude salesmen. I finally went in to Newport Motors on Saturday while driving around looking at used car lots. When I pulled up I got out and was able to walk around the lot without being pounced on the second my door opened. When I went inside I met with Mike Y. one of the salesman. Right from the start he was very nice and knowledgable about his inventory. He showed me vehicles that were in my price range and did not try to show me unrealistic cars. After the test drive, I wanted to buy the van and at that time, they were able to get me the price I wanted to pay. No going back and forth over and over again. Just one time and that was that. When I asked for a carfax, they said they had lost their account recently and that I could do one on my own if I wanted. Mike was so nice that he paid 1/2 for it just to give me peace of mind. It was the best experience I have had buying a car and I will recommend Newport Motors to anyone who is looking to buy a car. :) I am a very pleased customer.

People that make you feel like family

by from Las Vegas, nv |

On January 8th I went into newport motors after looking in the car book and finding a truck I wanted to look at. When I went down there I was kinda nervous because I had been to a couple other car dealers in the last couple days and they were like vultures they were at the car before I even got out HATE that. So when I pulled into newport motors I got out of my car and started to walk around the lot a few minutes later I was approached by a wonderful salesman named MIKE he was very polite and got to the point I told him why I was there and that was to look at the 03 Tahoe after looking at it and going over everything he took me inside and we went over some numbers and they were numbers that I liked . We discussed all the paper work and all I can say is that thanks to mike and the manager drew I'm now the proud owner of my Tahoe . I also would like to tell Eric in finance that if it was not for him and his warm heart and wanting to help people I probley would of left .. I would love to give thanks to MIKE Y, DREW THE MANAGER, ERIC THE FINANCE MANAGER AND NICK THE MACHANIC MANAGER. NICK made sure that everything on my truck was in great shape and nothing was wrong with it . It is a beautiful truck and is in great condition. A week later my sons car blew up and went to a renk a denk car lot on boulder and trop and they gave him the run around so when he told me what happened I called MIKE and he told me to come down I got there with my son 20 min before mike got off and they talked and he got the Lexus that was on the lot . I just want to say that newport motors takes care of you like family . They are not like these other car lots that make you feel like a dollar sign walking around the parking lot. Thank you newport motors for everything.......