Faulkner Mazda

Service 888-701-1581 Service 888-701-1581

Faulkner, Satisfying Customers for 80 Years ... To Be Sure

great service, friendly staff

by from Harrisburg, PA |

Every staff member is friendly and knowledgeable. My Mazda is a great car. I will continue to recommend this dealership.

Recent 2016 Mazda 3 purchase!

by from Harrisburg, PA |

I was more than pleased with the service I received at Faulkner Mazda. From my initial inquiry to the actual purchase. I felt like the only one purchasing meaning the attention was on me. Each sales consultant was more than friendly and helpful. They did not make me feel rushed and pressured. I would recommend their services to my family and friends!

purchase of new Mazda

by from York, PA |

My husband and I were very happy with the sales associate, Laura Knepp, and the process of a "no-haggling" price guarantee. I was a bit disappointed when test-driving my car and when I picked up the car that the car had no paper floor mats to keep it clean. I also requested on a sales document to make sure that the car was vacuumed and clean before pickup. It was clean except for the 4 floor mat areas. The dealership could use more parking sites for customers that are near the front door of the sales building. Also, an expanded ladies bathroom with a private entrance would be nice. I was never able to use it because of one person in there for a long time.

Great service and friendly staff...

by from Middletown, PA |

My current vehicle is a CX-5 and it is my third Mazda. I always take my vehicles to Faulkner Mazda for service because I know they are dependable and if I ever have a problem they will find it and correct it. The service staff especially Jeremy is always friendly, knows and calls me by name. He keeps me updated on recommended services needed depending on the mileage. The waiting area is comfortable and welcoming. All staff I have encountered are friendly and attentive.

Friendly staff, great cars!

by from Harrisburg, PA |

I went to Faulkner Mazda in search of a CX-5 and a few days later, I drove away in a new CX-5! The staff was very helpful in my first car-buying experience and were very willing to answer my questions. I worked closely with Pete and Amanda who were both very knowledgeable of the car and helpful in answering texts, calls, etc. The men in the service area were also very friendly. Not a "pushy" sales team. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new or used car!

Helpful, Patient Service Manager

by from Cortlandt Manor, NY |

The Service Manager at Harrisburg Faulkner Mada, Jeremy, is always willing to answer questions and check out any noises or problems I have with my 2012 Mazda3. The Service Department is the main reason I traveled from New York to buy my second Mazda from this dealership.

Great service, great people.

by from Harrisburg, PA |

Purchased a new 2016 Mazda 6 iSport. Staff was very pleasant, courteous, helpful, knowledgeable and a pleasure to deal with.

Great Sales/Customer Service Experience

by from Harrisburg,PA |

I bought a new Mazda CX-5 at Faulkner Mazda. I was very pleased with the sales team and the deal received. Love my new SUV! Recommend Laura!

Fast and efficient

by from Harrisburg, PA |

In and out in the time promised! Great experience!

Wonderful Experience!

by from Dillsburg, PA |

I just purchased my first Mazda from this dealership. I have been with the Faulkner family for several years and have owned Hondas, Acuras and Toyotas, but this is my very first Mazda. My desire for a manual transmission and all the features I wanted culminated in the special order of a 2016 Mazda3 Hatchback S Grand Touring that took more than three months to arrive from Japan. I took ownership on December 9th and love it! Laura Knepp was my sales rep and my experience could not have been much easier. The dealership honored my TrueCar certificate so the car was priced well and financing was exactly what I wanted. I was determined to have a 2016 so she placed a special order and we waited, patiently, for it to be built and shipped. It was in my hands within days of arriving in Baltimore and I am thrilled. Great dealership, wonderful people, and a terrific car that has a fabulous reputation. It doesn't get better than this, plus I get to stick with the Faulkner family, so I know the reputation of this group.