Faulkner Mazda

Service 888-701-1581

Faulkner, Satisfying Customers for 80 Years ... To Be Sure

great service, friendly staff

by from Harrisburg, PA |

Every staff member is friendly and knowledgeable. My Mazda is a great car. I will continue to recommend this dealership.

Fantastic Buying Experience.

by from Manchester, MD |

I never felt pressured or treated unfairly. Everyone in the facility was very accommodating and it was hands down the best buying experience I have had. Highly recommended. Would buy another car from any of the Faulkner Dealerships.

Mazda CX5 2014

by from Carlisle Pa |

I went to Faulkner Mazada because I was looking to purchase the CX5 based on the write-ups I have read. When I went in, the salesman, Danny came to my wife and I and ask if he could be of service. We explained to him what we were looking for. He was extremely courteous and knowledgeable about the Maza vehicles. He went over all the features on the CX5 Grand Tour Model. He then took us to one of the Vehicles and went over all the controls/ bells and whistles associated with the vehicle. He then ask if we wanted to take a test ride. We took the test ride and both of us drove the vehicle. We were extremely pleased with the vehicle and ask when they could have the one we chose from their brochure i.e., color, interior, and ammenities. He informed us it would take about a week. They were true to their word, with in the week we had the vehicle of our choice. All the employees we were introduced to at Faulker Mazda were courteous and knowledgeable on their vehicles. When we arrived to pick up the car, Danny introduced us to the financial assistant. Within 30 to 45 minutes we had all the paperwork signed and were on our way in our new 2014 Mazda. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone interested in purchasing and new or used vehicle.

Ok, if you really did not need a vehicle.

by from Harrisburg, Pennsylvania |

Salesperson seemed very nice, test drive very good, received lowest offer by $ 2500.00 on vehicle I was trading in. I took my vehicle to four automobile dealerships. I received offers of $ 3000,00, and $ 4500.00 greater, but love Mazda; and hoped I could purchase a Mazda. I guess KIA, and Ford valued my business more.

Horrible

by from Harrisburg PA |

I purchased an 02 Honda Civic from Faulkner Mazda on April 4th. At the time of purchase I was told that it would need $800 in repairs which I was okay with. They also provided me with a list of the necessary repairs. I was also told that the car had had an oil change prior to pick up. Three days later the check engine light came on. It was the thermostat which I knew about. It was replaced. The next day the light came on again and we replaced the spark plugs. I did not know about this. A few days later it was on again for the ignition coil. I then had it inspected and was advised that the car would also needs all of its belts and the water pump replaced. Oh and by the way the oil has not been changed....These items were not on the list so I asked the dealership why. They apologized for missing those items but that seems to be all they have to offer. How an apology is supposed to help I just don't know. On the oil change issue: Of course your next oil change is free. Is it any wonder why I am a very disastified customer?

Jesse McKnight was the BEST!!!!

by from Harrisburg PA |

I just got my first new Mazda today and I'm glad I waited to find the right salesman. I've had my share of new cars but Jesse provided me with a car buying experience I never thought possible. IT WAS FUN!!! Thanks again Jesse!!! I'm going to tell all my friends to come see YOU!! Faulkner has a GREAT asset in this man. I will never buy another car unless it's from Jesse McKnight!

Overall a good experience, would come back!

by from Duncansville, PA |

My wife and I drove to the dealership after seeing a car on Cars.com. I had called ahead to submit all the papers and finance info. We had a 2.5 hour drive to the dealership and did not want to go home without the new car. We got there and everyone was very nice and knowledgeable about the car. They were willing to work on the trade in price so that it fit within our price range. The parts guy hooked me up with some new floor mats. They have also called a couple times to follow up on the car. Very happy I bought my car here; I would do it again.

First time Mazda buyer

by from Palmyra, PA |

Salesman Micheal Fletcher very helpful. First question was what features do you want on your new car. Micheal look for vehicles that met my needs. I liked the options and the price was right. I will consider buying again at Faulkner Mazda.

Car Searching

by from Middletown, PA |

I'm a new mom, in need of a more family friendly vehicle. Micheal Fletcher was very informative and right to the point. Let me know all of the information I needed and didn't play any games or try to talk me into something.

Satisfied Customer

by from Hershey, PA |

Began looking for a car on line, and the people were just so nice and friendly in all their emails that I saw no reason to not go in. When arrived at the dealership, the car was pulled up and air already running to cool off since it was sticky humid out. Had a pleasant experience, will be recommending this place to all of my friends and family.