Eddy's Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

11028 W Kellogg Ave, Wichita, KS 67209

New 888-859-8637
Used 888-846-1170
Service 866-805-9795

New Ownership/ New Dealership. We'll Beat ANY Dealer's Price! Bring us ANY price and we will beat it!

New Jeep Wrangler - Wichita, KS

by from Wichita, KS |

Car shopping is hot and long and not fun, but these guys made it pretty painless. I would go back and I love my new Jeep! I tell you it has everything I could possible want and more.

Great sales person

by from Wichita ,Ks |

We had a outstanding sales person!! Kory Schroth was very helpful when we came in to look for a used car. He was very patient with us and answered all of our questions! We will be back and hope he will be our salesman again!! The dealership was very clean!! Thanks again for making us feel comfortable!

Lovely!

by from wichita, ks |

I had a great time searching for a car here. I was not disappointed at all. Although the selection just didn't have what I was looking for, the sales people did their best to try and help me find an alternative without breathing down my neck or making me feel uncomfortable about not purchasing a vehicle. I would recommend this dealership for anyone looking for a larger car like a truck or a jeep. Matthew Thomas, my salesman, was very helpful

a little timely, but not bad

by from Goddard, Ks |

I went to this dealership and overall had a good experience. I waited a little while for a salesman, like 20-30 minutes, but once I got one, the process was a lot smoother. It was a lot better after that. Go to Matt Thomas, he's efficient.

Not bad

by from wichita, ks |

Overall I can't really complain. They did their job and helped me looked for a car that I could realistically afford and use. There isn't much that differentiates them from any other dealership, but Matthew Thomas (my salesman) was pretty helpful.

Willing to work with you

by from wichita, kansas |

this dealership was more willing to put in the time and effort to make sure I got what I needed than most. They didn't act as if I was wasting their time and catered to my needs specifically. It felt really personal and like they cared. My sales guy Matthew T. was incredibly respectful and courteous. I recommend this place highly

great services

by from chicago |

I just had a great experience at Eddys Toyota. Patrick Davis was knowledgeable and easy to work with. Great cars and service.

Great Atmosphere & Shopping Experience

by from Newton, KS |

I was looking to buy a newer used car.Travis Wendt was my salesman. He took the time to drive me around the lot to look at everything that was available. It started raining, of course, so we trekked through the mud and rain to make sure I found what I wanted. He asked all of the right questions of what I was looking for and what he felt would be a good fit. I bought a 2014 Dodge Dart GT. It fits me perfectly! Everyone in the dealership was amazing, friendly and helpful! Will definitely be happy to buy my next car here and recommend anyone I know looking for a car to go to Eddy's.

Pleased

by from wichita ks |

I liked the service I received. My sales person, Matt Thomas was helpful and patient. The dealership was well run and they had a lot of different options and were very willing to work with my situation.

Was not dissapointed

by from wichita, ks |

Good service. Did everything I expected and tried to help as much as possible. My sales guy was Matthew Thomas, cool guy. If you go, ask for him.