Eddy's Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

11028 W Kellogg Dr, Wichita, KS 67209

New 888-859-8637 New 888-859-8637
Used 888-846-1170 Used 888-846-1170
Service 866-805-9795 Service 866-805-9795

New Ownership/ New Dealership. We'll Beat ANY Dealer's Price! Bring us ANY price and we will beat it!

Bought a new jeep. Not pushy at all.

by from Harper,Ks |

I was totally pleased with my experience. They were all very accommodating. Not pushy at all. I would definitely recommend these guys. They were wonderful to work with.

bad customer service pushy self people

by from wichita ks |

push to go out of budget did want to spend a lot so they did want to help me

unhappy

by from Wichita, KS |

Got pushed into a vehicle didn't want and can't afford and the car lot won't put me into a cheaper vehicle which they have

Highly disappointed

by from Wichita,KS |

I am highly disappointed at how David in service took responsibilities into his own hand. There were a lot of miscommunication between David and his staff and to me as well. They were rude and their customer service was poor. They took things too far when trying to put a police report on a load car that they said they were going to pick up then changed their minds. I also from the beginning told him when I was available but he disregard that. He thought his car was abused from the misconception that his car wasn't on his property when he wanted it to be, which made things inconvenient for the both of us due to my availability. I am disappointed because I thought this company was better than that but as I had to experience that they weren't.

New Jeep Wrangler - Wichita, KS

by from Wichita, KS |

Car shopping is hot and long and not fun, but these guys made it pretty painless. I would go back and I love my new Jeep! I tell you it has everything I could possible want and more.

Great sales person

by from Wichita ,Ks |

We had a outstanding sales person!! Kory Schroth was very helpful when we came in to look for a used car. He was very patient with us and answered all of our questions! We will be back and hope he will be our salesman again!! The dealership was very clean!! Thanks again for making us feel comfortable!

a little timely, but not bad

by from Goddard, Ks |

I went to this dealership and overall had a good experience. I waited a little while for a salesman, like 20-30 minutes, but once I got one, the process was a lot smoother. It was a lot better after that. Go to Matt Thomas, he's efficient.

Lovely!

by from wichita, ks |

I had a great time searching for a car here. I was not disappointed at all. Although the selection just didn't have what I was looking for, the sales people did their best to try and help me find an alternative without breathing down my neck or making me feel uncomfortable about not purchasing a vehicle. I would recommend this dealership for anyone looking for a larger car like a truck or a jeep. Matthew Thomas, my salesman, was very helpful

Not bad

by from wichita, ks |

Overall I can't really complain. They did their job and helped me looked for a car that I could realistically afford and use. There isn't much that differentiates them from any other dealership, but Matthew Thomas (my salesman) was pretty helpful.

Willing to work with you

by from wichita, kansas |

this dealership was more willing to put in the time and effort to make sure I got what I needed than most. They didn't act as if I was wasting their time and catered to my needs specifically. It felt really personal and like they cared. My sales guy Matthew T. was incredibly respectful and courteous. I recommend this place highly