Eddy's Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

11028 W Kellogg Dr, Wichita, KS 67209

New 888-859-8637
Used 888-846-1170
Service 866-805-9795

New Ownership/ New Dealership. We'll Beat ANY Dealer's Price! Bring us ANY price and we will beat it!

super fun place!

by from wichita ks |

me and my wife went in looking at new Rams. our salesman was mitch he was super fun to work with he didnt push us into anything we didnt want to be in. we ended up leaving in a band new Ram 1500 4x4!

Was not dissapointed

by from wichita, ks |

Good service. Did everything I expected and tried to help as much as possible. My sales guy was Matthew Thomas, cool guy. If you go, ask for him.

Good Service

by from wichita, ks |

Really good service. Not a lot of waiting time. I recommend Matt Thomas. He helped me and really knew his stuff.

Great Service, definitely going back!

by from wichita, ks |

I had been looking for a new car and visited several dealerships just to explore my options. None of them were as helpful or resourceful as this one. The sales team really seemed to know what they were doing, especially the salesman Matthew Thomas, who explained everything to me in an honest and understandable fashion. I didn't buy a car that day, but I will definitely be going back to buy my car from them!

patrick Davis

by from wichita ks |

It was a great experience working with Patrick Davis. He was knowledgeable, polite and easy to work with.

What a dealership should be

by from Wellington Ks |

Sales Patrick D. did an outstanding job in making sure I was happy with the vehicle and with the price I was looking for. I will go back and recommend to my friends and family Eddies dealership.

Customer service

by from Wichita. Ks |

my customer service express was awesome this is the first time I've visited this dealership hey young man named potter davis who assisted me.it was a very nice polite and respectable young man that seen the new a lot about the cars he was selling in the business my husband especially like them because it's such a great sense of humor this made our car buying experience very relaxed and comfortable considering I had to drag my husband out in the first place so it helped me with my husband out and ended up having a good time after allso thank you Patrick Davis. I'll make sure to look you up next time I come to visit haven't found a car yet but I'm still looking and I most definitely will recommend you to my friends and family.

They really will beat a competitors price!

by from Derby, KS |

I was interested in a 2014 Jeep Wrangler- I shopped around Wichita for awhile but thought that no one was truly giving me a "good" deal on it. I heard that there was a new Jeep dealership on the west side right off of Kellogg so I went there and when you walked in the atmosphere was so much different! It was like they wanted to ask you the questions, not you ask them- in a good way of course. I told the salesman my ideal price point and he walked me around the lot and showed me a couple of different models and then when I saw the one I got on the lot- I just knew it was the one! They were the only dealership I saw that had some different exterior color options for the Jeep Wranglers so that made me really happy! When I told the gentleman my price and what 5 other dealers in the area were giving me on it, he said with 100% confidence we can you a better deal! And I was like, oh really? That's what they all say...but it was the truth! They got me a deal $4000 difference than the other dealers! I was truly happy with the buying and finance process! When I need to upgrade or purchase another vehicle I know where to go form now on Eddy's Dodge Jeep Ram!

Great Experience!

by from Wichita, KS |

Overall, a great experience. I worked with Travis W., and since then have trusted him with seveal of my friends and family members. All of them reported back to me that it was an "easy-going" experience, and he also presented with extensive knowledge about the vehicles. Most of all, he will make sure you have fun while buying your car:) Highly recommend using this dealiership and sales person!

Easy, Friendly Car buying experience

by from Wichita, KS |

Since undergoing new management, this dealership had greatly improved! I worked with Kory S and he was so easy to work with, and I didn't feel forced to purchase a vehicle. I got a great offer for my trade, and finance worked with me to keep my payments down to where I wanted them. I would recommend going to see Kory if you are needing a new vehicle!