Eddy's Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

11028 W Kellogg Dr, Wichita, KS 67209

New 888-859-8637 New 888-859-8637
Used 888-846-1170 Used 888-846-1170
Service 866-805-9795 Service 866-805-9795

New Ownership/ New Dealership. We'll Beat ANY Dealer's Price! Bring us ANY price and we will beat it!

great services

by from chicago |

I just had a great experience at Eddys Toyota. Patrick Davis was knowledgeable and easy to work with. Great cars and service.

Great Atmosphere & Shopping Experience

by from Newton, KS |

I was looking to buy a newer used car.Travis Wendt was my salesman. He took the time to drive me around the lot to look at everything that was available. It started raining, of course, so we trekked through the mud and rain to make sure I found what I wanted. He asked all of the right questions of what I was looking for and what he felt would be a good fit. I bought a 2014 Dodge Dart GT. It fits me perfectly! Everyone in the dealership was amazing, friendly and helpful! Will definitely be happy to buy my next car here and recommend anyone I know looking for a car to go to Eddy's.

Pleased

by from wichita ks |

I liked the service I received. My sales person, Matt Thomas was helpful and patient. The dealership was well run and they had a lot of different options and were very willing to work with my situation.

super fun place!

by from wichita ks |

me and my wife went in looking at new Rams. our salesman was mitch he was super fun to work with he didnt push us into anything we didnt want to be in. we ended up leaving in a band new Ram 1500 4x4!

Was not dissapointed

by from wichita, ks |

Good service. Did everything I expected and tried to help as much as possible. My sales guy was Matthew Thomas, cool guy. If you go, ask for him.

Good Service

by from wichita, ks |

Really good service. Not a lot of waiting time. I recommend Matt Thomas. He helped me and really knew his stuff.

Great Service, definitely going back!

by from wichita, ks |

I had been looking for a new car and visited several dealerships just to explore my options. None of them were as helpful or resourceful as this one. The sales team really seemed to know what they were doing, especially the salesman Matthew Thomas, who explained everything to me in an honest and understandable fashion. I didn't buy a car that day, but I will definitely be going back to buy my car from them!

patrick Davis

by from wichita ks |

It was a great experience working with Patrick Davis. He was knowledgeable, polite and easy to work with.

What a dealership should be

by from Wellington Ks |

Sales Patrick D. did an outstanding job in making sure I was happy with the vehicle and with the price I was looking for. I will go back and recommend to my friends and family Eddies dealership.

Customer service

by from Wichita. Ks |

my customer service express was awesome this is the first time I've visited this dealership hey young man named potter davis who assisted me.it was a very nice polite and respectable young man that seen the new a lot about the cars he was selling in the business my husband especially like them because it's such a great sense of humor this made our car buying experience very relaxed and comfortable considering I had to drag my husband out in the first place so it helped me with my husband out and ended up having a good time after allso thank you Patrick Davis. I'll make sure to look you up next time I come to visit haven't found a car yet but I'm still looking and I most definitely will recommend you to my friends and family.