Eddy's Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

11028 W Kellogg Dr, Wichita, KS 67209

New 888-859-8637
Used 888-846-1170
Service 866-805-9795

New Ownership/ New Dealership. We'll Beat ANY Dealer's Price! Bring us ANY price and we will beat it!

GREAT price & about as quick as going out to eat!

by from Wichita, KS |

Eddy's Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram has non-commissioned salesmen so they really care about what YOU want and need in your new car. It was nothing like what I expected. *SO HAPPY*

Great staff that is focused on customer needs

by from Wichita, Ks |

This place has been in a major overhaul in the past 5 months and it is amazing how well the team has come together. I would highly recommend people to go to this dealership where you can get an honest deal made with people whom are ambitious to get you in the right vehicle, not just any vehicle they can get off the lot. My mother and father just bought a jeep from them, and turned around and traded in another vehicle on a 2nd Jeep. Let's be honest, what is better than the new 4 door Jeeps for summertime cruising and Wichita weather in the winters?

Jeep fun

by from Wichita, KS |

These guys are doing it right. They are young and fun and very knowledgable. I got a great deal on my new jeep and couldn't have had a better buying experience. I left with a full tank of gas and an extra 2 grand off than any other dealership in town offered. I feel I saved thousands by shopping here. Not the typical car buying experience.

Don't honestly know what else they could do to mm

by from wichita, ks |

This is a never ending nightmare, that is basically a combination of every car lot horror story. They never do the right thing up front. There is no such thing as ?service? there. They do the bare minimum and count on people being busy and giving up before they are forced to do the right thing. I feel sorry for anyone who is unfortunate enough to do business with Eddys. I firmly believe that anyone who thinks they?ve had a positive experience here simply didn?t catch whatever sketchy injustice was committed against them. The list of grievances is so long, I?ll try to keep the details out and give you a concise list: 1. Salesman can?t find keys, so they show me a dirty, locked. Tries to strong arm me into putting a deposit down. On a car I haven?t been in. 2. On the floor: salesman quotes rates of 2.49, 2.99, and 3.49, promises to fix a ding on the rim, & to get the car certified as pre-owned (thereby resetting factor warranty). In the finance office: adds 3k in GAP insurance & warranties (without mentioning it) in addition to a 4.99 rate. Wouldn?t have caught it if I hadn?t looked at the guy?s screen. Have to force them to beat my CU at 3.25% & they refuse to fix the rim. 3. No follow up call for when my car will be certified & ready for pick up for 4 days . The loaner car they give me is a filthy Impala with less than a half of a tank of gas. 4. FINALLY get my car. That?s when they tell me they can?t find the other smart key (pretty expensive oversight) & I come out to a car with change oil alerts & half a tank of gas. Then my power steering goes out day 1. 5. Fun fact: they don?t honor the money back 7 day guarantee that is printed on every car. Once I?m in there crying, they agree to fix it, give me a 2nd key, change the oil, & fill it up with gas. I get another dirty loaner car with less than a quarter of a tank of gas this time. I have to call them every day to get info on progress or ETA. When it?s finally fixed, they still don?t have it full of gas & the key they give me throws low battery alerts. 6. Less than 3 weeks later, the headlights are acting up. I take it to Davis Moore because I?m sick of calling/being in Eddys. They inform me that I have HDI after-market headlights that aren?t covered by warranty. WOULD?VE BEEN PRETTY NICE TO KNOW when I picked it up after being certified. So I was forced to bring it back to Eddys. I make an appointment & come in, just to be told it?s up to the Used Car Manager whether or not they fix the headlights & he isn?t in til after 10am & he?ll call me. Surprise, surprise ? he doesn?t call. I?ve called back to talk to him & had to leave a message. Again ? no return call. This will probably end up costing me another couple hundred dollars. When I took it into Davis Moore, they replaced my battery in the FOB Eddy?s gave me ? without me asking or paying a dime. If I could do it again, I?d have spent a little more money and gone to Davis. I know now beyond a shadow of a doubt I would?ve saved myself a lot of time and grief. I don?t know that I?ve ever felt so taken advantage of and helpless.

Never go here again!

by from Wichita, KS. |

Place was filthy, cars were dirty inside, scratched and dented on outside. No effort made to detail vehicles prior to making available for purchase.

at first, GREAT. Then, HORRIBLE!

by from Derby, KS |

First time car buyer and came to this place. I was told not to worry because they would 'take care' of me. After signing paperwork that was NOT explained at all I left the lot in a kia Rio which had the check engine light on. I asked to test drive the car but they had me in the finance office immedi felt iately afterwards! On the way home I felt like the car was going to break down! After having someone look at the paperwork I had was informed the put me at 26% interest rate, sold the car 1,000 more than what I was told and me paying 12,000 dollars for a car that's worth $4,000! After contacting my lawyer and speaking with them they put me in a new car which I was happier with!!!! Although, the finance Guy (again) lied about a warranty! The new car started jerking very badly and I took it in cause I was told it had a 3 month power Tran warranty. Yet again, guess who has to pay to have them look at it, ME!! Tried asking for the manager, Jake St. John and was told since he's the general manager he's too busy and didn't have time. Most horrible place to go, EVER ! they at first were GREAT! Until that paperwork is signed and you can't back out then are completely rude and unprofessional and tell you that the things they originally told you about the deal are not true! Liars and scammers! DO NOT GO HERE!!!!

Expensive

by from Wichita KS |

I went for a diagnosis of my truck, and was told it was a simple fix, just labor no parts... 8 hours of labor to fix something that took 20 minutes at the place that caused it. Then the quote for said repairs was 840.00 dollars that's 105.00 an hour, a Commercial vehicle repair shop is close to that rate. That rate is overly ridiculous.

Service

by from Wichita,Ks |

Service was great. Friendly, prompt service. Would recommend.

Unprofessional

by from Kansas |

Went in to buy a vehicle only to find it was $2000 higher than advertised. The vehicle was supposed to be detailed fueled and ready, only to find a quarter tank and looked as if it had been ran through a drive thru car wash and called good. Very poor professionalism used at the dealership as the buying process was horrible. Our salesman was very good but upper management was less than satisfactory.

Service happiness

by from Wichita, KS |

It has been several years since we purchased our 300 and it was needing service. I was pleased with the time frame for completion of the service and the attentiveness of the service staff. From Bryce who cleaned our car and Kerry and Chris in the service area everyone was nice and I was pleased that they kept us up to date in how the service was going and advised us of cost and time frame for completion of work. Appreciated Mr. Dillon taking me home and then again picking me up to pick up my 300 after repairs. They will be seeing us again. Thanks Nancy PS even Denessa in the office was great on phone and the completion to pay for the repairs.