Eddy's Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

11028 W Kellogg Dr, Wichita, KS 67209

New 888-859-8637
Used 888-846-1170
Service 866-805-9795

New Ownership/ New Dealership. We'll Beat ANY Dealer's Price! Bring us ANY price and we will beat it!

Great service!

by from Wichita ks |

EVERYIME I have visited Steven Chrysler, I have had a positive experience. Ryan Pate helped me purchase a new Dodge. He was very professional and understanding of my wants and needs and made the process very easy. I would recommend Ryan and Steven Chrysler to all my friends and family!!

Worst dealership I've been to!

by from Wichita, Ks |

The repair service is excellent, but the buying process is horrible! I have gone several times in the past and had no problems but things have changed and the advertisement is false. They put a price on a car you think is great but when you get there it's $2000 more then advertised!! They tell you that was their cost in the ad. WHAT??? We left right away.

Sales and Service

by from Goddard, Ks |

My husband and I went in 2011, bought 2 news cars, a Jeep Grand Cherokee and a challenger. Great sales and very helpful as I had doubts about Jeeps and comfort. Was I surprised! We continue to have all service done here and have never had a complaint. They work with my schedule, which can be a bit of a "last minute" thing. Saturday service really helps.

Terrible dealership! Like a monkey and a football

by from Wichita, I'd |

This is one of the worst dealerships in Wichita, I was there to buy a car and the first impression was a woman leaving the dealership in her car screaming several things I wish I could write in their review. Enough said,

service my car

by from goddard ks |

our chrysler was in for a recall on the wiring. we dropped it off in the morning and they called us early in the afternoon. they washed it as i asked and the car was retuned fixed and ready to drive. the people were very friendly and knowledgeable about the job done.

The Best Buying Experience EVER

by from Wichita, KS |

I was kind of hesitant about trying this dealership, but I wanted to see how they did things. I talked with the Internet Sales Manager by email about a vehicle and we worked out a price and payment within 15 minutes and when I came into the dealership to finalize everything, IT ONLY TOOK about an HOUR... Now, my past experience is spending all day in the dealership playing the back and forth games. This dealership is WONDERFUL... YOU HAVE TO TRY... TALK WITH KENDAL JAMES 316-773-2002 and ONLY HIM...