Tonnele Auto Sales, LLC

531 Tonnelle Ave, Jersey City, NJ 07307

Used 877-431-1923

2006 NISSAN MAXIMA

by from JERSEY CITY NJ |

FIRST CAR I EVER BOUGHT FROM THEM EXCELLENT SUCH A GOOD CAR GREAT PRICE QUICK FINANCE ,I RECOMMEND THEM TO EVERYONE WHO IS LOOKING TO BUY A CAR THAT WILL LAST A LONG TIME... BEEN TO ALL THE DEALERS ON 440 EVEN THE AUTO AUCTION NOTHING BEATS TONNELE AUTO SALES, I GOT MY PLATES AND EVERYTHING SO FAST DON'T GO NO WHERE ELSE COME TO THEM YOU WONT REGRET IT.... THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE FOR ME :) LOVE YOU GUYS AND MOST OF ALL I LOVEEEE MY MAXIMA TYSM...

Good review

by from Newark NJ |

The service was good they did pressure me about buying or nothing just a test drive and i was sold customer service was good and I'm happy with the car I bought good payment arrangements and I would recommend this dealer shop to anybody that is looking for a good used car !! Nissan Honda Toyota can't go wrong love my murano

2003 NISSAN SENTRA GXE

by from MONROE TWP. |

I was driving a gas guzzler and was looking for a 4 cylinder car as I drive over 70 miles a day to and from work. Ashraf showed me around the the lot and put me in the Sentra. Many cars to choose from but this is what I was looking for. Oh how I love only paying $38.00 to fill up my tank now! Great service, great car, great experience! Highly reccomend these guys! They go above and beyond!!!!

Great Service.. Love It. Would Do It again..

by from Jersey City, NJ |

I just got my license and got a car from my dad friend. Let me tell you the car I got suck. I got a 1999 Mercury. Runs like shit. Drove around and seen this dealer. So I stop in and seen a 2003 Honda CRV. I love it. Test drive( Runs Amazing). These people here definally help me. I just started with credit and they approve me right away. They definally help me geting this car. Quick and reliable.. Their very friendly and easygoing.. I got my new car the same day and they took care of everything else. I would recommend this place to all my friends looking for a good, clean, reliable car. Come here and check it out. I would come back and get a new one when I am ready to get a Second. :-) :-) So Happy with my Car... !!!!

May 16, 2013

Thank you for your business and we are looking forward to serve more of your friends and relatives. We work very hard to satisfy our costumers, we found our joy when our customers are excited and happy.

tonnale auto

by from jersey city, Nj |

i recently visited tonnelle auto to purchase a car, this guys have best cars, and their customer service skill are up to standard. i purchased a 2002 toyoya solara en after few days i realize its the best choice i ever made. Thanx to SHADY for helping me out. i totally recommend tonnelle to any customer.Good job.

May 16, 2013

you are very welcome thank you for leaving your honest review we really appreciate the good word and we are working on getting even better in the future.

love it

by from bayonne, nj |

me & my husband bought a honda oddysey mini van almost brand new for a very good price. nothing is wrong with it and they did the registration for me i didnt have to go to the dmv we are really happy and i would recommend them to anybody. :)

May 16, 2013

Thank you Athalia and good luck with your new born if you ever need anything please stop by we are glad to help. good luck to you, that was a nice van you bought hopefully you will take care of it and drive safe..

Good quality cars

by from Bayonne, NJ |

I bought a used car from 2003. It was in very good condition and well kept. The owner and sales person are very nice and helpful. Very good people. They fixed little minor problems in my car such as the mirror not turning all the way and wheel bearing. Their cars were all kept in good condition. Only thing is the location is small so you have to park in the lot with all the cars. I had a good experience and got a great car here.

May 16, 2013

we'll do whatever it takes to put a smile on our customer's face. Our location here have nothing but good quality cars for everyone, we want you to bring us more of your friends thank you and enjoy your new ride..

2002 Acura RSX

by from New York |

No pressure sales, good price. Buying was a pleasure. I caused my own paperwork problems between NY & NJ - but the owner (I forgot his name, too lazy to look at the sales paperwork) told me exactly what would happen & that's what happened, so he knows what he's talking about. RSX in good condition. The passenger door power lock came broken. He said he'd fix it, but then wasn't able to. I'm not going to knock him on that because at the end of the day, it's minor & the car is in great condition otherwise. Ask for the owner. I spoke with someone else on the phone & had a hard time communicating. Overall I definitely recommend this dealer.