K 1 Motors

5820 Lankershim Blvd, North Hollywood, CA 91601

Used 888-676-2847

quality luxury vehicle

by from moor park |

We had been searching for the PERFECT Mini Cooper ?S for over a month before we came upon one of the ads for k 1 motors on the cars.com website. We needed a very particular price to market value ratio to fit our budget and had a pretty lengthy list of "wants" for the overall aesthetic of the car on top of that, so we had grown accustomed to getting CLOSE to what we wanted! The k 1 motors website was clear and easily navigable and (to our relief) we saw the Mini for which we had been searching right there! From the moment we walked in the door, we could tell that the environment in this dealership was welcoming and friendly. Owner greeted us when we came in and offered to grab our sales associate right away (even though I couldn't remember with whom I had spoken)! Because Alen was already helping a guest, Alen offered to work with us to prevent a wait. We wasted no time getting behind the wheel and Alen rode along, articulately answering each of my questions regarding financing, trade-in equity, the Mini as a used vehicle, and our options regarding protection packages, and loan terms. From start to finish this car buying experience was wholly satisfactory. We ended up driving off in a car that we love and with enough clear and understandable information to know that we are making a sound financial and personal decision! it felt good knowing that we were trading our Chevrolet to a dealership that held high quality standards to EVERY vehicle on the lot and if feel even better knowing that our new Mini stood up to the stringent screening process :) We would definitely recommend this Dealership to anyone looking to own a quality luxury vehicle at a great price. Thank you!!

Good Price, Good Experience

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Six months ago I found K1 on Cars.com and went over there to check out their selection in person. I bought a low mileage 2012 Black Honda Civic from them on the first visit. They even knocked off a few hundred dollars, beating the price of another dealership I visited by about $1,000. They told me that the front end of the car had apparently been keyed by someone and it was repainted by the previous owner. The paint they used was nearly an exact match for the rest of the car, but they offered to pay to get the right paint on the front end. All in all, a good experience. I'm glad I went there.

GREAT buying experience!

by from Roxei |

What a GREAT buying experience! Everyone was genuine, considerate, and patient as I went through my decision process in purchasing my vehicle. Alen was a great sales professional that really topped off the buying experience with great attitude, smile, and overall knowledge of his business. I felt like I was given (stole) a great deal with this purchase after talking with Rey, Finance Manager for k 1 motors. He really made the numbers fit where my budget allowed me to be. The cherry on top was the personal attention that Alen gave me by taking time out of his busy day to walk me around the facilities. The quality and attention that this business puts into its facilities is amazing to say the least! There are two huge maintenance garages that each focuses on specialized services (i.e. pre and post sale of vehicle). Every customer is considered a returning customer and discounts for future work and/or sales is communicated throughout the buying experience. Thank You K 1MOTORS!

awesome!

by from valencia, ca |

Wow!! Alen was wonderful from start to finish and helped me get over my "used car salesperson" phobia. We found the car online and I dreaded dealing with a used car lot..... Oh my... Alen at K 1 motors busted through all my fears. He was SO honest. He said, " whatever, I know about the car you will know, if I don't know it, I can't tell you.". He let us take the car to our own mechanic with a no fuss return. The car passed with flying colors. He was amazing and we love the car. Good price too!

Be aware, the photos aren't of the actual vehicles

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I began researching prius' about 3 months ago and K1 had a silver one in stock with low miles. I went to check it out and it had already been sold and this was the photo used for that prius. I am still in the market for a prius and was surprised to come across this same photo when doing my research today. Clearly it isn't the actual photo. Do a thorough check of the vehicle exterior because the pictures used aren't the actual vehicles being sold! I'm sure other dealers do this, too as I have been led to two dealerships in the past where the cars pictured where immaculate but upon arrival I was disappointed by the paint and headlight oxidation.

K 1 Motors responded to this review

May 12, 2014

Hi John Unfortunately you write the review before any research or contact us. Did you ever comes to our facility and look at Our cars ? Did you check the picture and actual cars ? You just write a review based on your experience with other used car dealer !! All of our cars is passed inspection by our mechanics or manufacture. All been detail completely and after that we take the picture individually. You understand there is millions Toyota Prius silver color. And right now we have few of them in our inventory. I don't know which one you're looking for . The only silver is left for us it's a 2008 touring edition and we sold another silver 2 days ago it was package 2. And I hope you find the car you looking for after three months. Best Regards Alen

Excellent service

by from mammoth lake ca |

Excellent service. No haggling. Alen was sweet, personable and professional. Lack of knowledge outside of Lexus and BMW didn't dissuade him from finding answers for me. I drove away less than 24 hours after visiting the lot. I always wanted a Ford Mustang as a kid. alen helped fulfill those dreams. I hope the car lasts me a long time.

Great Buying exprience!

by from Eagle Rock, CA |

I was searching for a used car (Prius) went to several used car lots and by far he had the best looking and cleaniest cars. I chose him becuase he had great reviews and he truly is hassel free. Also he never tried to sell me any add-on's. I had the luck of getting the car becuase as I was doing the paper work several people came in asking for the car that I was buying. He is honest most of his cars have very low miles and he also has carfax reports. Thank You Alen for the great customer service and car.

Satisfaction Guaranteed

by from Van nuys, CA |

I was searching for a used car Nov 2013. Alen helped me through the whole process and vehicles were all in very good condition. He was very helpful and we did not have to visit another car dealer. Satisfaction Guaranteed is all I will have to say.

happy customer

by from san gabriel,ca |

this is the third time I have purchase a vehicle from k1 motors I kid you not, I definitely recommend everyone that is looking for a pre-owned vehicle here. they have a great customer service , owner like alen keyvani who always makes my buying experience pleasant and fast. Over all I give this dealer a five star for the great prices and high end vehicles that they carry. but don't take my word for It, go down to N.Hollywood and experience it for your self. happy customer*steven pereza*

best car dealer around

by from SHERMAN OAKS |

K 1 Motors is the best car dealer around. They got me out of one of the worst cars that I've ever owned and put me in one of there top SUV's with a amazing low down payment and my payments stayed close to what I was paying for the lemon. Thank you ALEN

Great Dealership to visit when car shopping

by from Antelope Valley, California |

My husband and I purchased a Honda Odyssey van in June of 2013, and we were very pleased with our purchase, and how quickly all of our paperwork was processed. Allen, was very pleasurable to work with. For a small dealership, we were very pleased with the entire experience. The A/C on the van was not quite as cold as it should have been, so he had someone pick it up immediately and take it to the shop to have the freon checked, and it was recharged within a short time. His description of the vehicle was very accurate. The van was in excellent condition and he had the Carfax report in hand for us to see. The quality of the vehicles which he has on his lot is great, and his prices are very reasonable. I would not hesitate to purchase a vehicle from his dealership in the future, and I would gladly refer anyone of my family members and friends to visit his dealership. Thank you Allen for making our experience fast and hassle free. It was a pleasure to meet, and work with you.