Wilson County GM

903 S Hartmann Dr, Lebanon, TN 37090

New 866-961-6671
Used 888-690-1709
Service 866-938-5147

Price and Selection for Every Generation Chevrolet Buick GMC Dealer with great selection of Pre-owned and New

Wilson County Chevrolet

by from Lebanon, Tn |

My salesman, Gains went above and beyond. He and Chad are two guys that I'd be proud to have as employees at my own company. Even with all the variables these guys had to deal with, they never missed a beat. Before the deal was done I had dealt with what seemed like everyone at Wilson Co. Chevrolet and everyone was top notch. I needed a clean mileage truck for the company and found the 04 Tahoe, couldn't have been treated better if I'd been buying the most expensive truck on the lot.

Wilson County GM responded to this review

April 8, 2015

Doug, On behalf of our dealership, I sincerely thank you for taking the time to write such kind words about our sales team. Gains and Chad are great people person and they strive to create a positive buying experience for every customer. They will be very happy to hear that they were successful in that endeavor. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to come see us. Best regards, W.P. Bone III Partner/Owner & Mitchel Bone Partner/Owner | (615) 444-9642 | mitchel@wilsoncountyauto.com

Great service

by from Tennessee |

All the staff were very helpful. They went above and beyond my expectations. There were multiple employees asking if we needed anything. I will definitely be back in the future.

Rain day for an oil change......

by from Nashville, TN |

Had to come back to the dealership after getting the oil change to correct the tire pressure in two tires that were rotated but got it done, thanks.

great dealer and a fine dealership

by from Loudon , Tennessee |

All the people were so nice and the salesman Jerry was so helpful on every thing would do business with you all again . thanks alot

Awsome dealership, great people and cool car show

by from Lebanon, TN |

this has been the best car buying experience I've ever had and I have bought a lot of vehicles in the past ! Don our salesman was great, no nonsense, very knowledgeable and super helpful.

Experienced staff

by from Hixson,tennessee |

Simon was very knowledgeable and able to answer all of my questions. Everyone with whom I dealt upon my arrival were very courteous and helpful. I will definitely recommend Simon and your dealership to friends and family who are interested in purchasing a new vehicle. Thanks for everything. My wife and I love our new Silverado and are well-pleased with the service we received at Wilson County Chevrolet.

Great service and clean dealership

by from West Valley,NY |

Simon was our sales associate. Did an excellent job on getting me everything he possibly could. Simon needs a raise along with Chuck and Kathleen, outstanding.

Great Sales Team

by from Lebanon, TN |

Rod and Belinda were the best auto dealership team I have ever dealt with. Very professional, knew their respective products very well and were very helpful in the entire decisioning process.

Awesome service

by from Lebanon,tn |

Randy did amazing he made this experience so easy and was so helpful he went out of his way to make sure everything I needed was taken care of!

Great service all around

by from Lebanon, TN |

From start to finish every one was kind and helpful in and out in roughly 1 hour. Kudos to the Wilson County Chevy Buick GMC

Great service

by from Clarksville, TN |

Service work done while we waited. I love the fact that we can pull into a dry garage out of the rain and get out to go into a waiting area with snacks while we wait.