Wilson County GM

903 S Hartmann Dr, Lebanon, TN 37090

New 866-961-6671
Used 888-690-1709
Service 866-938-5147

Price and Selection for Every Generation Chevrolet Buick GMC Dealer with great selection of Pre-owned and New

Wilson County Chevrolet

by from Lebanon, Tn |

My salesman, Gains went above and beyond. He and Chad are two guys that I'd be proud to have as employees at my own company. Even with all the variables these guys had to deal with, they never missed a beat. Before the deal was done I had dealt with what seemed like everyone at Wilson Co. Chevrolet and everyone was top notch. I needed a clean mileage truck for the company and found the 04 Tahoe, couldn't have been treated better if I'd been buying the most expensive truck on the lot.

Wilson County GM responded to this review

April 8, 2015

Doug, On behalf of our dealership, I sincerely thank you for taking the time to write such kind words about our sales team. Gains and Chad are great people person and they strive to create a positive buying experience for every customer. They will be very happy to hear that they were successful in that endeavor. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to come see us. Best regards, W.P. Bone III Partner/Owner & Mitchel Bone Partner/Owner | (615) 444-9642 | mitchel@wilsoncountyauto.com

Impressive personnel and facilities.

by from Cookeville, TN |

The purchase, financing and delivery functions were handled by competent, courteous, and professional personnel. In addition, the physical facilities are state-of-the-art.

Excellent all the way around

by from Lebanon, TN |

Unbelievably positive experience! I cannot say enough about the great folks at Wilson County Motors. Everyone is so professional and courteous I actually enjoy going to the dealership for service. Who would have thought that would ever happen? Additionally, the facilities are top-notch. Complimentary snacks, drinks, and a car wash... I love it! You cannot get that anywhere else in Wilson County. On top of all that, it was also fifteen bucks cheaper to have my oil change here than it was at the quick lube place down the street. I cannot recommend Wilson County Motors enough.

Fast and efficient service. Nice waiting area.

by from Lebanon, TN |

Fast and efficient service. Everyone very helpful and friendly. Fun separate waiting area for kids. Nice waiting area with large TV, magazines, newspaper, and refreshments for customers who wait for cars to be serviced.

Repair and Follow-up

by from Mt. Juliet, Tennessee |

I believed that the initial service was great, however later that I evening I discovered that there was a problem that required me to return to the dealer the next morning. The problem was quickly addressed but it was annoying to have to make a second trip for the same repair. Have to say was very pleased that the staff was able to arrange a loaner vehicle for the repair due to the time involved. Had it not been for the hang up that required me to make a second trip - I would have been completely happy.

Great place to purchase a vehicle.

by from Mount Juliet, TN |

We were offered a loaner without asking to fill in the gap between our car rental expiring and the delivery of our new vehicle. No pressure sales all throughout the deal.

Great Service, Sparkling Clean Facilities

by from Lebanon, TN |

The Staff @ Wilson County Chevrolet, Buick, GMC are always friendly, courteous and professional. I always look forward coming to your dealership for my automobile service.

wilson county motors

by from lebanon tn |

great service! finished the work before schedule! Terry Jones was very helpful! great showroom and waiting area.will be sure to come back!

GMC Pickup would not start

by from Lebanon, TN 37087 |

Our battery went down so we had it towed to your service area. Your staff got right on it. I appreciate you letting me know the cost up front. You were timely & courteous.

Best service ever!

by from Lebanon, Tn. |

I had called ahead and inquired about the Chevrolet Sonic. The GM SALES Professional was on top of things whenever we arrived and answered all of our questions and my wife and I didn't feel any pressure due to her knowledge. The purchase was so easy and she made sure everything was taken care of. Will definitely be back to see to see Melidy again!

great service

by from lebanon tn |

Recall item and warranty air conditioin service was handled in about 1 hour 10 min. I felt I got a less than great deal on the GM family deal with the purchase but the service dept. has been very good so far.