Wilson County GM

903 S Hartmann Dr, Lebanon, TN 37090

New 866-961-6671
Used 888-690-1709
Service 866-938-5147

Price and Selection for Every Generation Chevrolet Buick GMC Dealer with great selection of Pre-owned and New

Great Buying Experience!

by from Nashville, Tennessee |

As a former General Motors employee and the son of a General Motors Retiree, I knew exactly what to expect from the buying/sales process. I knew how it should unfold, and how it should not unfold. After shopping several Nashville dealerships which left me feeling like I was being "handled" by the sales person, I ended up at Wilson County Chevrolet/Buick/GMC. From the moment I stepped on the lot at Wilson County, I was treated fairly and with respect. Never did I feel that I was being "handled" by the sales person. The buying process was transparent, fair and I left satisfied both with my new 2015 GMC Sierra, and my buying experience. The team at Wilson County exceeded my expectations and won my business for many years to come.

Wilson County GM responded to this review

December 8, 2014

Patrick, Thanks for taking your time to review your great experience. I'm glad to hear you were over the top satisfied with your buying experience. Welcome to the Wilson County Motors family. Mitchel Bone Owner/GM

The best in our area.

by from Gallatin, TN |

Wilson County Chevrolet is the most customer friendly dealership I have ever been in. I take both of my GM vehicles there for service. I traded for my 2011 Silverado there when it was new. I plan to trade my 2011 Acadia for a 2016 Acadia when they are introduced in the Autumn.

Great all way round

by from Smyrna, TN |

Was assisted before I got out of the car; nice waiting area; didn't take as long as expected for oil change.

Good friendly service with smiles

by from Lebanon, Tn |

We were only there for a little while and everyone was friendly and smiling. That is hard to find anywhere this day and time, keep up the good work and looking forward to the next trip back.Thanks Wilson County Motors for a job well done.

Happy!!

by from Lebanon, Tn |

My sales person (Melody) was very knowledgeable, and went above and beyond to take care of us. Facility is beautiful, inviting and clean. Everyone there was friendly. We were happy with the transaction, and love our new car.

GREAT service!!!

by from Lebanon, TN |

Great!! Quick!! And professional!!! Great extra, offered a loaner when an unexpected repair had to be done. 3-4 hour job. Awesome!!! I didn't have to wait which I was very thankful for as I had my two granddaughters with me and no activities to keep them busy for that long so we were able to take a long lunch which helped pass the time.

Great service !

by from Lebanon, Tn |

This was our third "new" vehicle we bought at Wilson Co Motors and was very pleased with our experience each time. Dennis worked with me and my wife on the last two and was very helpful and knowledgeable. Thanks to all the staff ! Will definitely recommend you and will return for future needs ! Thanks again, Sincerely, Steve @ Dawn Bradley

Above and Beyond

by from Nashville, TN |

You guys always go above and beyond to take care of customers and I greatly appreciate it! Thank you for the loaner car while you guys made extra sure there was nothing wrong with my vehicle. Your service team searched until they gave me an answer and put my mind at ease.

Perfect Service Visit

by from Lebanon, TN |

Terry Jones was excellent, met me promptly. When the service was completed he came & found me & took the time to explain everything that was done, offered suggestion of service intervals coming up. He then walked me back to the cashier. Could not ask for any more on a service visit. Good coffee & a quiet surrounding.

Excellent service

by from Lebanon, TN |

As always, the service was perfect. I appreciate Wilson County Motors because of its staff members who have always been professional and efficient. The service department is outstanding.

Excellent customer service and quality work

by from Mt. Juliet, TN |

The staff was friendly, answered my questions fully, and took less time to complete the job than estimated, which was especially appreciated since I had 2 preschoolers waiting with me. You guys have done a GREAT job making waiting as comfortable as possible. My kids were happy the whole time, and the staff in the waiting area were very accommodating. Those things really do make a big difference.