Wilson County GM

903 S Hartmann Dr, Lebanon, TN 37090

New 866-961-6671
Used 888-690-1709
Service 866-938-5147

Price and Selection for Every Generation Chevrolet Buick GMC Dealer with great selection of Pre-owned and New

Fast and Easy

by from Lebanon TN |

This was hands down the best car buying experience I have had! Everyone from the sales dept. to finance was so nice and I was in and out very quickly.

Very professional yet still hometown friendly

by from Lebanon, TN |

Update your automatic emails. The day after I had my service done I got an email reminder that I was due for service. Not a big deal but it could be improved on.

Great Service

by from Estill Springs, TN |

My shopping experience with Wilson County Chevrolet has been very nice and pleasant throughout. I began dealing with Griz about a car that caught my interest on the internet. Unfortunately, it sold before I was able to get there. Griz and John B continued to follow-up with me by emails about sales and special offers. When I got the email from John B about the Buick Regal, I replied expressing interest in a test drive. They scheduled me an appointment with Christian Jennings. He was accommodating and knowledgeable about the product. He and Chuck got my paperwork completed and out of there quickly. I was very happy with the service I received and will return to Wilson County for my next purchase as well as recommend them to friends and family.

Great Experience and friendly staff

by from Lebanon, TN |

Your service department is the most efficient that I have ever seen. The atmosphere when you enter till when you leave is inviting and caring. Thank you.

Wonderful establishment with which to do business!

by from Mt. Juliet, TN |

I have always found your dealership to be easy to work with whether purchasing a car or having it serviced. You are quick and efficient, and I greatly appreciate your good business ethics. Thanks for all you do!

Nice to feel apprecaited

by from Nashville, TN |

Your service department and staff always make me feel like I am important to them; from the moment I am greeted through the time that I check out.

Great customer service; nice facility!

by from Lebanon, TN |

Wilson County Chevrolet treated my husband and I great. John Brown found the vehicle we specifically requested. Took a while for possession since it was at the railhead but we came in and signed papers to receive Memorial Day incentive and left with a nice loaner until our Equinox arrived. It was then delivered to us. I feel that is going above and beyond and we really appreciated it.

Purchased 2 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali Trucks

by from Memphis, TN |

Smooth and easy internet transaction. Price was great and trade in value was fair. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase one of the brands that they carry.

Great place to buy a car

by from La Vergne, Tennessee |

Christian was very nice to work with, and could answer all our questions. It was one of the best car buying experiences we have ever had.

Great Service

by from Lebanon, TN |

The Service Dept is a class act. They changed my oil, rotated tires and walked my truck. I appreciate their great service.