Hollingsworth Auto Sales of Raleigh

Hollingsworth Auto Sales of Raleigh

3808 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27604

Used 888-892-9199

Serving the Triangle since 1983.

Sold a car

by from Cary, NC |

It seems everyone jumps at the chance to write negative reviews but always forget to provide positive ones. Just wanted to stop and take the time to thank everyone at Hollingsworth for their help. I sold my wife's car there and couldn't be happier. They frequently run an ad that they will beat Carmax pricing and they did. Simple as that. There were no gimmicks. I simply showed up, discussed my vehicle, they test drove it, and provided an offer. We were only looking to sell so I cannot speak to that side of things, but the showroom appeared to have a nice selection of handpicked cars. Everyone was very nice, and it was refreshing to work with normal people who own their own business, make personal decisions, and want to make a living. No big dealership frills or hassles. Thanks again.

Unable to buy, heat pump went out taking my funds

by from Sanford, NC |

I was contacted promptly and more than once. Unfortunately my heat pump died and took my available funds. That being said, I was impressed with the quick professional response. Thank you

Great Experience

by from Raleigh NC |

I am delighted with my new honda coupe! Hollingsworth was pleasant and an efficient car dealer...the best I have encountered! Hollingsworth made vehicle purchasing a breeze! I am totally satisfied with my new, fast, sleek honda!! Awesome service!!!!!!!!!!

Very prompt and professional.

by from Greensboro, NC |

I received a very quick response, and while I wasn't able to purchase a car from them, they gave me a couple of other suggestions on where I might find what I was looking for. I will definitely contact them in the future when shopping for a vehicle.

Great Shopping Experience

by from Clayton NC |

This was not like any auto dealership I have ever experienced. It is a family owned business and from the moment we walked in the door we were treated like part of the family.There was a comfortable couch with a big friendly dog laying on it and a friendly hi how are you from all of the help and we felt right at home. The purpose of our visit was to find a car that was comfortable for my wife to drive because the large SUV that we owned had too many blind spots for her. We found the perfect car that we both liked and then we explained that we would like to also sell the car that we had. We didn't dicker, we just asked for the best offer that he felt he could make and a few minutes later Beaty came back with what we considered a very fair deal, so we sold our car to them and drove away in our "new" car completely satisfied.

Gregory Alan

by from Wake Forest NC |

Heard radio ad from Hollingsworth auto stating they would purchase my vehicle even if I didn't purchase from them. I did like the ad states "Bring in any written offer and we will beat it"....they did! Hollingsworth paid me $1000 more than my CarMax Offer for my BMW 530. Took all of 10 minutes. Everyone there was friendly and enjoyable. Will be back again!

Easy Purchase and Great Deal

by from Cary NC |

I heard Hollingsworth Radio ads so decided to stop by and see what they had. Found a nice sedan for my daughter at a good deal. Everybody there was nice to deal with. Happy Customer!

Fast and Easy Purchase

by from Greensboro, NC |

Saw that the cars.com website still had the 1968 Ford F-100 for sale so made a quick call and Beaty Hollingsworth answered directly. Drove out with my daughter who felt right at ease at the great showroom, looked the truck well over and bought it then and there without as much as a test drive. Truck was better than advertised and in excellent restored condition. Price was right, all paperwork drawn up in no time and Beaty made arrangements to deliver the truck to my home in Greensboro. Truck arrived on a new tilt bed delivery the next day. Definitely the fastest and most confident car purchase I've ever made. Great website, great service and so honest and considerate. Well done, Hollingsworth.