Wyatt Johnson Toyota

Service 888-665-0415

Get More At Wyatt Johnson Toyota

Nice Dealership

by from Hopkinsville, KY |

This was our first visit to the new site of the Toyota dealership. It is a very nice place and has a wide and varied assortment of new Toyotas. We had previously owned an 2006 Avalon. We did not have the Avalon anymore, but were not quite sure what vehicle we wanted. Jerry Anderson, our sales representative was very helpful and allowed us to drive 3 different vehicles. Our main concern in finding a vehicle was comfort, space and leg room. We decided on the 2015 Venza Limited, however, they did not have the color and interior color we wanted. Both Jerry and Curtis Nichols were very helpful in finding the vehicle we wanted and were great in working with us on our trade-in value and amount we wanted to pay. We left on Tuesday afternoon and were called on Wednesday to tell us we could pick up our new vehicle on Thursday. The vehicle was everything we expected and more. We were glad that we picked this dealership to purchase our vehicle.

AWESOME JOB KEITH HAYNES AND JERRY NASH

by from CLARKSVILLE, TN |

This was the first time for my wife and myself visiting the newly built Toyota building. We came in with the intentions of just looking and asking questions about the Tacoma trucks. To our expectations these two gentlemen exceeded what we were anticipating and with the help of your sales people Keith Haynes and Jerry Nash we purchased a 2015 Tacoma Truck. We were so impressed with the help of Jerry Nash on his knowledge of the Tacoma truck any questions we had he had the answers and if he did not know he found out for us. We were there for 4 hours but got what we wanted and felt under no pressure to have to buy. Both of these gentlemen should be commended for a job well done and the service they provided is the best we have ever experienced. I would definitely recommend Wyatt Johnson to my friends and family. Thank you again Keith and Jerry for your professionalism and it was a pleasure to have met both of you and would ask for you two gentlemen anytime. Dwayne and Elena "so happy with our new Tacoma"

Great Dealership

by from Dover, TN |

Went into the dealership's new location to look at Tacoma trucks. Keith Haynes is a very friendly, knowledgeable and straight talking sales consultant. This is my 4th new Toyota and my first experience with the sales process at Wyatt Johnson. I was impressed and left there with a new truck and knowing I got a fair deal. The buying process at any dealership is long and arduous but Keith did everything possible to make it as a pleasant one. Curtis Nichols, Sales Manager, was willing to work with my circumstances, and Lindsay Perales, Finance Manager made the paperwork painless. I would definitely recommend Wyatt Johnson Toyota to my family and friends in the market for a vehicle or for service.

Very poor service

by from Lafollette, TN |

I saw an newly listed add for a car on Cars.com and I called and asked to speak to a salesman about it to get some info about it. They put me on hold for almost half an hour until finally she told me she would talk to the sales manager and call me back. They called me back 3 hours later and told me about the car so I told them I was 3 hours away and would be on my way with the money to come purchase the car so she said it would be there. Well when I got there they informed me they had just sold it. What kind of scum bags sell a car out from under someone when you are on the way to purchase it? I will never deal with them again.

2014 Prius v (Three model)

by from Clarksville, TN |

I had a mail offer from the dealership for my 2011 Prius plus a good deal on financing. My experience was excellent. Keith Haynes is a friendly, efficient, no-presure salesman for the dealership. He answered all my questions and I feel was up front with all information I asked for. I also got excellent service from Gina Lee for the loan application processing. I got a great appraisal for my 2011 and a 0% APR loan. And while this was an excellent car-buying experience overall, I would advise doing a little more homework than I did regarding a fair drive-away cost for a 2014 Prius v, Three model. It was plenty easy enough to do when I got the new car home. The Kelly Blue Book site was very easy to use. So I am a little disappointed in myself. That being said, I am still very satisfied with the outcome and the experience even though my negotiating skills were a little weak.

My new car and my daughters first

by from Clarksville, TN |

I just wanted to thank Jeff Smith, Jeff "JJ" Joiner, Jerry Nash, Lindsay Perales for their excellent service and performance. Their team work made by car buying experience easy and pain free. They worked with my budget and placed me in 2014 Toyota Camery, and my daughter in her first car, a used 2013 Chev Mailbu she has never been happier. I would recommend this dealership to my friends and family for their great service. Again thank you for all that you've done.

They earned our business!

by from Pegram,TN |

We were considering trading in our SUV for the 2014 Highlander in June 2014. I had visited a couple Toyota dealers in Nashville and left feeling they never really took the time with me I needed. I called Wyatt Johnson and spoke with Curtis whom took a lot of time with me asking a lot of key questions and thus providing us some great information needed. We visited the dealership a few days later and was greeted by Tim Deem whom physically took us around showing and providing us all the information on our purchase of the Highlander. Tim was extremely knowledgeable, professional, kind and courteous! Gina was the icing on the cake "u earned our business"!

They earned our business!

by from Pegram, Tn |

Debbie and I were interested in trading our current SUV for the Highlander. After experiencing a couple other dealers in Nashville, Wyatt Johnson was the clear choice for us. They took the time and interest and truly listened to our wants and needs to make it happen! It was one of the best experiences we have had in a vehicle purchase hands down! The initial contact over the phone with the sales manager was most beneficial and our salesperson Tim Deem there's not enough space here to say WHAT a great guy and his product knowledge was great. Tim really was the icing on the cake!

Todd Covington

by from Clarksville, Tn |

My wife and I purchased a 2012 Nissan Pro4x with Benny Joles as our salesman. It was a great experience working with Benny. Very professional and honest. We arrived at financing and our service never changed. The finance officer, Lindsay Perales, was very professional and all around great person. We are as pleased with our experience with Wyatt Johnson service as we are with our new vehicle and will return in the future. I would recommend Benny to anyone looking for a quality vehicle. He will find it for you.

Great Experience

by from Clarksville, TN |

I recently bought a Toyota Rav 4 from Wyatt Johnson my salesman was Keith Haynes. Keith was honest, upfront and had the answer to all my questions. I never felt pressured or rushed during the process, the customer service was outstanding. I would like to thank Chris Castro the sales manager and all the personnel who helped me in the process of buying my car.