Caldwell Toyota

(3.7) 6 Reviews

1355 Exchange Ave, Conway, AR 72032

Purchased a car on July 6, 2014

by from Randolph, NJ |

I normally do not write reviews, but I had to. Toyota of Caldwell has earned my business for life. Buying a new car is a difficult process for most of us. For the past three days I have been at many different dealerships that made promises only to break them once you get into the finance department. This was totally not the case at Toyota of Caldwell. I really believe that they care about the customer and will do whatever they can to get them in a vehicle at a price that they can afford. I was able to walk away with an amazing deal and a wonderful car. I will only purchase or lease my cars from this dealership from now on. Thank you so much Toyota of Caldwell for helping me to believe that there are honest and fair salesman in the world. It was wonderful doing business with you.

Caldwell Toyota responded to this review

July 9, 2014

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Caldwell Toyota! We appreciate your support and we're glad you enjoyed your time with our dealership. Have a great day!

I have left message twice, no response

by from San Jose, California |

Why bother ? This brand name dealer is not worth it for my time. I have called and left message twice about the 2012 Camry SE, no response. for sure I will not recommend this dealer to anyone.

Our new Toyota Tundra!

by from Conway, AR |

I have never had a more positive buying experience! We did a lot of research and had a truck and price range in mind. We got absolutely EVERYTHING we asked for! Our trade in amount, the price of the truck...everything was great! I love the thought that went into the dealership design...very modern, very green. We bought an extended warranty from the dealer and beat the price of our credit union warranty by about $800.00. Plus it's Toyota!

Bait and switch to tying to replace new parts

by from Conway, Ar |

Today my girlfriend brought her car in for an oil change one month and 2,000 miles early because we are going for a road trip next week. 15 minutes after we leave a Justin Webb calls her and tells her she needs a new air filter. Thank goodness she says not today because when she gets home she looks at her receipt from barely 2 months ago and sees that she purchased a new air filter from Justin last time. I take her car to a friend that is a certified mechanic and he told me her air filter is almost new and he has no idea why she was told she needed another after 2 months and 1000 miles. I called to talk to the sales manager, got his voice mail and he did not respond prior to them closing. Add to this that when she purchased the car they told her they would have it waiting on her. She drove 2 hours (she did not live in Conway at the time) and when she got there she was told that another sales person had sold it after it was cleaned and waiting for her. A bunch of liars and cons. I will never use them again and she will not either.

2nd Toyota

by from Conway, Arkansas |

This is my second purchase at Caldwell. I am impressed with Toyotas. So far, so good. They did what they could in order to meet my criteria for purchasing. Sales personnel were not too pushy. My previous service appointments have been handled quite well. I like the "green" concept. My only suggestion would be to have something else besides "FoxNews" on the lobby televisions!

Certified RAV4

by from Conway, AR |

Had an overall positive experience working with Caldwell. Frankly, I'm not sure they did anything especially different from what they're competition was doing, but they had a vehicle in stock that met our needs (and that we really liked), and they were willing to negotiate on their asking price and meet us at a fair price. The sales guys were fine, we didn't feel pressured, and they agreed to do one thing (have one small ding removed) to seal the deal. The car we bought (a 2009 RAV4 Limited) was in excellent condition and had been detailed to like new, as far as we were concerned. That helped a lot. I'm also glad to support a local business, and a green one at that. Happy we were able to conclude our search with a vehicle we're really happy about in our backyard.