Automax LLC

940 S Broadway St, Wichita, KS 67211

Thank you again!

by from Wichita, KS |

I purchased my 2010 Honda Civic back in November. I just want to say again how satisfied I am with the car, Nabil and his staff. I have had the car on several trips to KC, Arkansas and Missouri and have had no problems whatsoever. I am totally happy with my car. Thank you once again.

outstanding customer service

by from Wichita, KS |

The owner and staff at Automax are very knowledgable and very pleasant. They made the car buying process easy and enjoyable. All of their vehicles are clean, with low mileage and awesome prices. I will go back to Automax and send anyone who needs a car here. I love my car from Automax.

Excellent and efficient customer service

by from wichita |

The customer service was amazing, efficient, and quick. They wasted no time getting the title work together, and the entire buying process was the best. I WILL do business with Automax in the future!

Excellent customer service

by from Wichita ks |

This dealership is awesome. They are very friendly, the vehicles are clean and low mileage. The staff is very helpful and did all of our title work in a fast and efficient manner. I will definitely buy more vehicles from Automax!!!

Great Car

by from Wichita, Ks |

I just got my first car and it was purchased from Nabil, it is a great VW Jetta and I am in love with it, It rund great and the only little things that needed to be fixed he took care of right away, If I ever need another car I will be sure to come back and visit Nabil again.. Thanks for my car, I love it..

Great Dealer with Great Service

by from Wichita, Kansas |

I purchased a used car, 2008 Lexus, from Nabil at a very reasonable price and have been satisfied since day one. He has always been there for any service,repairs and routine upkeep that the the car needed, will continue to have Nabil take care of my car in the future and purchase any cars from him.

Great cars at a great price

by from Wichita, Kansas |

I bought a SUV 8 years ago and recently sold it just 3000 less than I bought it, had 8 years of trouble free driving. Now I have bought a new SUV from Nabil and am extremely happy and plan on another 8 or 9 years of trouble free driving. The owner takes good care of his customers and provides quality cars at very reasonable prices. Thank you, Veva

Great Deal...Honest and Friendly People

by from Wichita, KS |

I am so happy with my Honda Civic I bought from Automax. Everything went so smooth. The price was so much more reasonable than other places and their honesty was refreshing. They made sure everything was right with the car before I bought it. I stopped by and said I was going to KC with the car and they rechecked everything out for me before I went and later on programmed an extra key for me. They made sure I was happy with my car. Thank you for a great buying experience. I would recommend them to anybody. Thank you Nabil and your staff for helping me.

Excellent Dealer

by from Wichita, KS |

I am completely satisfied with the purchase of my 2011 Mercedes on July 2014. Owner and employees are excellent people. My car is running great I recomend this dealer 100 % Thank you,

Great Service and Amazing people

by from Wichita, Kansas |

We have purchased several vehicles from Auto Max and would not look anywhere else. They go above and beyond when we come in to look at what they have and when we have purchased our vehicles. Thank you for making us feel special and welcome whenever we stop by.