Automax LLC

940 S Broadway St, Wichita, KS 67211

Automax is Great!

by from Wichita, KS |

My wife and I went to Automax with a close friend who had previously purchased a car there. Nabil's reaction when he saw our friend spoke volumes and confirmed what our friend had told us about him. Well that was 18 months ago and just this past Saturday we went back in to buy another car. Well this time we personally experienced his geniune warmth and friendly spirit. Nabil is honest and a man of his word, something that is to be cherished greatly. Both cars we bought have salvage titles, however Nabil showed us pictures of the damage and how he repaired the vehicles. The price we paid was more than reasonable, plus to add the element that you're dealing with someone who has such high integrity provides a peace of mind that is PRICELESS! We have experienced Zero problems with the car we bought 18 months ago. As in any successful business Nabil's whole staff is solid too, as we especially have enjoyed working with Renee.

Very satisfied with my car!

by from wichita, ks |

I was recently looking for a new car and after looking at other car dealerships and other places Automax had better deals. I was surprised when I saw the cars they had and for amazing prices and practically new! I purchased a 2009 nissan altima and I absolutely love it, I've got many compliments and it runs and looks great! I would definitely recommend them if you're looking for a car and a good deal. They're very friendly and helpful when looking for a car.

Why I Will Keep Buying from Automax

by from Medicine Lodge, KS |

I bought a car from Nabil with low miles and a great price 8 years ago. I put 102,000 more miles on it and drove the wheels off of it with only minor, typical aging issues. It was a wonderful investment for me, so I returned to Nabil when I bought a car last month. Actually, my mom was there looking for a car for herself. I was content with mine because it was still working, but I saw a GREAT buy and couldn't help myself. It was the ONLY car I test drove before deciding to buy it that day. My friends back home were a little sketchy about my decision to impulsively buy a salvage title vehicle, but when I told them the details of my last purchase from Nabil, showed them pictures of the original damage, and they saw my new car, they were convinced I found a wonderful deal and several have asked for his information. Nabil is very friendly and honest, and my family and I will continue to purchase cars from him. They look great, are a good price, and he selects ones that need body work but did not have a lot of damage that might lead to problems down the road. Also, I checked Kelly Blue Book when I bought my car, and if it hadn't had a salvage title, it would have retailed for twice what I purchased it for. Seriously a great way to buy cars and a great guy to have help you.

That's right!

by from Wichita, Ks |

I am a single mother with children. Nabil and his staff are the most wonderful people you can deal with. When my banker did my auto loan for the awesome vehicle I bought at Automax, he was so green with envy because my car was by FAR the best deal in town. My banker had just purchased a vehicle similar to the one he was doing my loan on and he could not hide how upset he was with himself for paying way too much for his vehicle from a "name brand" dealership. My banker's vehicle not only cost him way more but it also had 3x more mileage than mine! That's right- I tell ALL my friends about Automax and I am so happy to say that they are just as pleased and excited as I am when they buy from Automax. We love Automax!!

Great Experience

by from Wichita,Ks |

I have purchased three cars from Nabil and I plan to purchase another one for my son next year. I won't even look anyplace else. He has always been fair and honest.

Amazing Dealership!

by from Wichita, Ks |

This place is fantastic! Bought 2 cars from Nabil in the past and recently bought another one! Never had a problem what-so-ever with any of my cars from him! Nabil has by far the lowest prices in town. I recommend him to everyone! Thanks!

Great Dealership That Puts Customers First!!

by from Moundridge Ks |

I purchased a 2007 Nissan Versa with 32000 miles from Automax in Wichita. It has a rebuilt tilte. It was repaired nicely and looked new. I have never met a nicer car dealer. No pressure...very open with the history and nature of the repairs. They made us feel very comfortable browsing on the lot.We had an issue a few months later with a part failure that may or may not be related to the damage that was repaired. I called simply to inform him what had happened. I was well aware the warranty had expired and did not ask for anything. What a surprise when he told me to hurry and get it back to Automax and he would take care of me. He did just that!! I am so happy I chose Automax and will recommend them to others as well as trust them with my future needs.

great used car place

by from Wichita, KS |

some of the nicest people i have ever done business with, found me the car i wanted at a very great price. they are the chipest and nicest used car place in wichita.

Mustang 2008

by from Wichita Ks |

I bought my 08 Mustang with AUTOMAX, great looking car, lots of complements, the repairs performed on this car were minor, the car runs and drives like new. This was over 1 year ago and my Stang still strong. Great price too, it was the BEST BUYING experience that I ever had in my life. There attitude towards customers is the best, Oh! did I mention that he gave me a $50 bonus after I paid for the car because I was a very nice person !!! That's right, what a guy :)

A++++ Great to deal with

by from Wichita, Ks |

I have been dealing with Automax for more than 8 years. More than 10 cars were purchased between my family brother and two nephews. It was and still great experience dealing with Bill and Company great products at great prices, post service is great and will always take care of my car needs. Thanks you Bill