Duncan Motor Car Sales

2080 Delaware Ave, Buffalo, NY 14216

Used 877-393-9246

Great overall experience!

by from Amherst, NY |

I had a great overall experience with Duncan Motor Car Sales! I just purchased a vehicle and I absolutely love it! I appreciated the excellent customer service as they were very responsive to my initial inquiry and made sure that they understood my needs. They were very professional and kept me updated throughout the entire process. As a result, I received exactly the vehicle that I was looking for within one week! I will definitely recommend them to friends and family.

Awesome salesman! Mike Mikowski you ROCK!

by from Buffalo NY |

I drive past this dealership everyday and always sneak a peak at their front row. Their cars blows away everyones elses. Salesman Mike Mikowski is very professional, honest, and went above and beyond to find my family the perfect car for us. He never made me feel pressured and was very fair. I'll be back to buy more and HIGHLY recommend going there to everyone! A+

This dealer is one of BUFFALO'S BEST!

by from Kenmore, NY |

This is the best location in Buffalo. They have the most amazing cars on their lot too! Mike the salesman is outstanding! Even the service side of the lot is a top notch and honest. Cant wait to see this place after the renovations.

BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE

by from Buffalo NY |

Dealer went above and beyond. Best experience. Not pushy. Met my needs.Car better than expected. thank you mikey. Yes..i would buy from again!!

Less than 30 days check engine light in used car..

by from Buffalo, NY |

Bought a used car from here..Check engine light came on within first 25 days while on vacation..by the time I took it in to get checked was about 34 days..They charged over 750 bucks to fix problem (didnt honor 30 day warranty) and left splashes of antifreeze and transmission all over belts, hoses, and inside of engine block (forgot to read directions on how to fix the issue apparently). Will not shop here again or send any business!

Great Purchase

by from Kenmore, NY |

My husband and I were looking for a nice high end used vehicle and ended up finding exactly what we were looking for. We purchased an immaculately clean VW Passat. We were happy with the staff who stand strongly behind their cars, but aren't at all pushy or commercial. They search for the best vehicles and we couldn't be happier with our purchase.

Used car purchase

by from Buffalo, NY |

This dealer was very wasy to deal with when looking to purchase a used car. They allowed me to take my time, were helpful when asked questions and did not try to force a sale before I was ready to make a purchase. Once I decide on what vehicle to buy they were willing to negotiate fairly on the sale price of the vehicle I was purchasing and the value for my trade in. Over all they were excellent to work with from the ime I started looking to completion of all of the final paperwork.