Hilton Head BMW

1230 Fording Island Rd, Bluffton, SC 29910

New 888-418-4143
Used 877-852-5851
Service 866-727-2170

Visit Hilton Head BMW today and experience our high-standard, pressure-free approach for yourself.

Best Car Dealership

by from Raleigh, NC |

I am a North Carolina resident with very high expectations and chose to purchase my vehicle from Hilton Head BMW for multiple reasons. While researching for a new vehicle, I had contacted several dealerships within the Carolinas, Georgia and Florida. The personable service, attention and respect I received from the HHI dealership was unparalleled, so it made my exhaustive decision seamless. I am a young female professional and have found it challenging to negotiate and gain respect from dealership personnel until I met the wonderful staff and management at HHI BMW. Not only did the HHI dealership offer me a lower price than other dealerships, but they treated me like family too. I was completely respected and highly valued through every step of the process. Further, I chose to purchase a second vehicle from HHI without even considering other dealerships because of the lifelong relationships I have established with Michael Coleman, General Manager; Steve Malthop, Sales Manager; and Vertus Herron, Client Advisor. I will continue to purchase my vehicles from this dealership despite my location and have and will continue to refer friends and family to purchase their vehicles from this dealership. I have experienced disappointing service from other dealerships and am so relieved that I can rely on HHI BMW for anything. The staff provides individualized service and continually exceeds my expectations. I have reached out on multiple occasions with questions/concerns/inquiries, which were always addressed in a highly professional and suitable manner. I am truly grateful and amazed to have found such wonderful people who truly stand behind a superb product. I have dealt with many other dealerships, and will continue to travel 6 hours from NC to visit the HHI dealership for my automobile requirements.

April 7, 2015

Thank you for your kind words Mallory. All of us at Hilton Head BMW appreciate your business, your loyalty, and your time. Should you ever need anything at all feel free to call me directly. I look forward to hearing from you and hope we can put your mom into a new BMW in the near future. Best regards, Michael Coleman-General Manager

bought a 370z from Hilton Head BMW

by from peachtree city, Ga |

Ask for Stephanie. Thats it. Like the allstate commercial, you are in good hands with her. Apart from being extremely helpful, candid and easy to work with, she is extremely passionate about cars and is able to understand the excitement one has when purchasing a car. She kept me posted throughout the process and sent me pictures of the car being detailed within 5 mins of my asking. Very nice people to work with.

March 12, 2015

Thank you for your review, we are glad to hear that Stephanie worked hard to earn your business! We hope you love your new car!

THINK TWICE about HHI BMW service department

by from Hilton Head Island, SC |

I'd seriously think twice about getting your car serviced at Hilton Head BMW. The quality of service from the Service Department has fallen off considerably in the last 2 years. Details of my last 2 interactions with HHI BMW: 1. I call & get their call center and explain that I'd like to make an appointment to get my car serviced and explain exactly what I would like done. They say no problem, just drop off the car early in the morning with the keys in it and they'll take care of it. Then I get a call THREE DAYS LATER from the dealership asking me why my car is in their parking lot!!!!! 2) I have their mailer coupon for a oil change/basic servicing and to get a new front windshield cowl. I drop off my car on Sept 30th and they say it will take 3 days for the parts to come in/install. 4 days later I call and ask when my car will be done. They ask me what it was that was supposed to be done and explained that the guy handling my car in the services dept quit/no-showed and that they're not sure about my car's status. They then call back to say 2 more days. I come in, pay. and get in to leave only to find that the velcro on my floor mats have been ripped away from the bottom and the gear shift knob is just dangling on the top of the shifter. I go back in with the knob in my hand asking what's is going on. "I'm not sure...let me check." The services mgr comes back to say, "Oh...yea. They never mentioned to me but they broke the knob and we're ordering you another one. We'll just attach the broken one till it comes in. It will be coming from New Jersey so it make take a little longer. I'll call you PERSONALLY when it comes in." 3 WEEKS LATER WITHOUT A FOLLOWUP CALL, I have to call and ask the status. They tell me they don't know which knob was to be ordered because there are 8 others in their computer system. They need me to take pictures of the knob and email them or just bring my car in again so they can see which to order!!! I send my father in with my car and the services manager tells him he will PERSONALLY call me when the parts come in. The services mgr then calls me at home and reiterates that he will PERSONALLY call me when the parts arrive. It was DECEMBER 26TH AND I STILL HAD NOT RECEIVED THE GEARSHIFT KNOB OR THE NEW FLOOR MATS WHICH THEY BROKE! I HAD YET TO BE CONTACTED BY ANYONE AT BMW. NO FOLLOWUP CALL BY THE SERVICES MANAGER FOR OVER TWO MONTHS....NOTHING!!!! Like I said....think twice before you get your car serviced there.

very good

by from bluffton,sc |

i was just wondering if you any used cars with an aux in stereo?

Vehicle Purchase

by from Florence, SC |

My wife and I had the pleasure to be greeted at the door by Vertus Herron who met us with a genuine smile and offer to assist in our search for a vehicle. We had previously done a bit of research on a couple of vehicles that the dealership had on its lot and asked to check out one in which we had a specific interest. Mr. Herron was most accommodating offering to drive the vehicle up to the front of the showroom to prevent us from walking back and forth to where it was parked. After looking it over, he suggested we take it for a test drive to see what we thought of it. I thought it was admirable that he felt he didn''t need to join us as we took it for a spin. Upon our return, he allowed us as much time as we needed to sit alone in the vehicle to digest everything about it before offering to answer any questions we might have. He was very knowledgeable about the history of the vehicle, knowing personally the former owner and the care he took of the car. Once my wife and I decided to make an offer to purchase, Mr. Herron promptly brought his sales manager, Steve, into meet us and from there it was a simple process of arriving at a mutual sales price. There were no pressure tactics, just simple business discussions in getting to know us and our desires. The transaction was completed in fairly short order. In the process, we were introduced to the finance manager, David, who, as I learned in very pleasant conversation, that we both had mutual contacts in another city. The entire process from start to finish was pleasurable and Vertus, Steve, and David each made a special effort to make our purchasing process simple, accommodating, and effortless. These folks are quite professional and make the decision to buy a vehicle much less demanding for the purchaser. I would not hesitate to buy another vehicle from this dealership because of the manner in which they respected or needs/desires and how they handled the entire transaction.

April 29, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience. I am happy to hear Vertus, Steve, and David did everything they could to make sure you had a great time in our dealership and that the car fit all of your automotive needs. I hope you and your wife are enjoying it! If there is anything else I can do to further your satisfaction, please let me know. Michael Coleman, General Manager