Autos On The Move

5859 S Kingshighway Blvd, St Louis, MO 63109

First Car Purchase

by from St Louis, MO |

I was recently divorced and needed a car. I had never purchased a car before, so was very concerned about car salesmen. We all know the stereotype and I knew so little about cars that I was the perfect ucker.Luckily, I met Erik Kozlowski. Erik was so friendly and genuine that I immediately felt comfortable with him. He was knowledgeable, but didn overwhelm me with technical terms. He knew my budget and worked with me to stay within it. Erik steered me to a used Corolla that has served me well and now has almost 140,000 miles on it. I have recommended him to several friends and they have all had the same pleasant experience that ended with them purchasing from Autos on the Move. My next car purchase will be with Erik.

First Car Purchase

by from St Louis, MO |

Autos On The Move - Awesome Experience

by from DeSoto, MO |

Friends of mine that had purchased a vehicle from Autos On The Move referred them to us when they found we were looking for a vehicle. We contacted Eric and went to view their vehicles. Nice selection at very reasonable prices. Eric was very professional and friendly. He found us the vehicle we were looking for in the price range we wanted to spend. I would definitely refer Autos On The Move to anyone looking for a nice vehicle at a very good price. Thank you Eric.

Got A Great Deal on our Rig

by from De Soto MO |

We found Autos on the Move and within 24 hours we had a newer Van at thousands below any other dealership in the area. Recommended to a friend and they also got a great deal.