Chicago Motors Inc.

Used 866-773-8655 Used 866-773-8655

Used Police Cars For Sale

Thank you!!

by from Miami, fl |

Everyone was so helpful to me! I have a lot of anxiety issues and he helped me through it all smoothly and calmly. Elsie and Cesar were the best! Especially Cesar who was very patient and nice with my father as well who was becoming sick.

very happy customer

by from New York |

I am an out of town customer and purchased a car at Chicago Motors. I dealt with Mohammad, who was very professional and responsive to my questions and needs. The car was exactly as advertised and the entire experience was "no hassle". They worked with me to make me happy and I really appreciate their going the extra mile. Not only would I recommend Chicago Motors to other potential buyers, I would buy my next car from here too. David

Rude and Poor Costumer Severice

by from Laporte, IN |

It all started the other day when i called to ask if a vehicle was still available for purchase, with that being said i told id be calling back the next day to have them fax paper work on the vehicle to the bank. This is where the problems started... they were very rude and hung up on me. (for no reason) then proceeded to be rude with my bank also when they couldn't get the paperwork to fax. I will never recommend this place to anybody or wish that kind of service on any person and I will defiantly be taking my business else where. One star is too good of a review for this place.

Great car and service

by from miami fl |

I came to chicago motors from a friend got a car I love it and the guy that did my review was awesome the service was great the saleman barbaro is the best I told my friends and family and my friend came and got a car also.

Got a hot deal on a hot car!

by from Miami, fl |

Great, but Pedro didn't get me the tv or something to drink. Lol - but really I had Great service and the salesman was very workable to get the deal done.

Best service, quality at a great price

by from ohio |

Chicago Motors has consistently provided the best customer experience. They've provided VIP treatment every time I've made a purchase. I'm extremely happy with the Tahoe and the caprice that I bought. I keep going back and will continue to do so. I recommend you do the same. Don't make the mistake of thinking you can get a better deal somewhere else. Abdul and Ted stand behind the products they sale and make phenomenal deals. Each time I've purchased, I got into the vehicle and drove over 6hrs to my home state; no problem. That's evidence of a dealer you can trust.

Very Happy With Service and Purchase

by from Hinsdale, Illinois |

I bought a truck last week from Chicago Motors, Inc. The service was exceptional, and I'm very happy with my purchase. I strongly recommend Chicago Motors, Inc.

Chicago motors inc

by from Skokie, Il |

My name is Stephen I bought an 09 Tahoe from Chicago motors Inc. These guys were awesome when I had a problem they serviced the vehicle right away no hesitation. They answered all my questions I will refer everyone I know that wants to buy a truck or used police vehicle to go to their location and when I can I will buy another vehicle from them and continue to do business with them in the future. I do appreciate all the time they took to make me feel welcomed.

Just bought my 16th vehicle from Chicago Motors

by from Lincolnwood, IL |

I can honestly say the guys at Chicago Motors epitomize what a real quality used car buying experience should be. My father and I have been purchasing vehicles from Chicago Motors for business and personal usage for the better part of the last two decades. These guys go above and beyond anyone I?ve ever seen just to make sure their customers are leaving 100% satisfied. Last time I was there they had just recently expanded their dealership to include a huge repair and service facility which they gave me a quick tour of when I went to purchase my 4th Chevy Tahoe PPV, which was definitely an awesome experience; this just further showed how transparent of an operation they are running. I can assure you a large percentage of smaller dealerships would never allow a customer in their prep/service area (that?s if they even have one). I don?t write reviews for businesses often at all, but I just cannot vouch for these guys enough.

Excellent staff, great presentation and cars!

by from southern il |

These people are amazing. I visited Abdul and Ted after I spoke to them regarding a few Tahoes. They were all in great shape. They have their own technician staff that is very knowledgeable. I can't wait to buy again and again. I bought my car and drove it 1400 miles to Tennessee and back! Thank you once again!