Thorson Buick & GMC

3456 E Colorado Blvd, Pasadena, CA 91107

New 866-776-3447
Used 888-299-5543
Service 866-732-1518

no peer pressure to buy!!

by from Los Angeles |

Hi there! I dont usually write reviews but the guys here at Thorson Buick & GMC were Awesome, especially Jeff! My husband and I had been looking into buying the new 2012 GMC Terrain- We fell in love with it. We were apprehensive about the cost and APR rate. (we had a high APR at the time)Well long story short, Mr. Jeff did a FANTASTIC job going above and beyond in getting us an affordable/comforatble APR and monthly payment for our terrain. What we loved the most about the crew was their friendliness, straight-to-the point and the Pressure-Free to purchase the vehicle. ThanX YOu for everything!! WE are loving our Terrain and are excited for our many adventures we will have with it! :) Sincerely, Patty & Angel

May 10, 2012

Thank you so much Patty & Angel! We're excited to have you as a member of the Thorson Family. If you need anything please let us know! Enjoy your Vehicle :)

Early lease interruption

by from Laguna Hills, CA |

The process was easy. They worked with me getting out of a lease earlier than scheduled. This is my sixth personal vehicle purchased at Thorson. I have also had a # of family members purchase from here as well.

Friendly atmosphere, comfortable surroundings

by from Pasadena, CA |

We came in with a Truecar certificate. We got the car we wanted without any haggling. It was a relatively painless procedure. Eric Erickson

Great customer service

by from Pasadena, CA |

I had a good experience and great customer service! Ana was very understanding and even rescheduled my appointment. Joe Piccone always greeted me with a smile. I would recommend this dealership. Keep up the excellent customer service!

Terrible mileage

by from Whittier, CA |

I am so upset about my promised mileage on my 3013 Lacrosse. I have never had more than 23mph in town and 25 on a trip to Las Vegas. After my last service, it went down to 21mph. When I read the stickers on your cars I want to laugh and cry. I have been coming to your place for l5 years. Previously, I had a Park Avenue. I talked to your salesman and he said people drive differently. I drive very conservatively since I am an old lady! What does Buick have to say! Astrid is an excellent Service Manager.

Excellent Service

by from Thorson GM dealership |

I was there for an oil change and tire rotation as well as the recall notice I received from GM (second recall) for air bag. All went well; given a ride home instead of waiting at dealership; will go back when Thorson has parts to deal with airbag recall notice. Still a very pleasant experience.

July 15, 2014

John, we appreciate the time it took for you to give us this feedback, and it's wonderful to know that you had a pleasant experience with us. We are dedicated to providing top quality service and we are ecstatic to hear that your experience reflected this dedication. At Thorson Buick GMC, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Warm regards, Merlin Froyd, Sales Manager, mfroyd@thorsonmotorcenter.com.

Out of their way helpful

by from La Canada, CA |

Your entire team was very professional and helpful. Daniel and Luke from Sales and Gabe from Financing we great. (Please, ask Gabe to help me with getting some of my GAP Coverage from Simpson GMC in Orange County back. I try to call them but no help. I don't have my original contract with them---I believe it was destroyed when my car was totaled

June 20, 2014

Susan, on behalf of our dealership, I sincerely thank you for taking the time to write such kind words about our team. We make sure that all of our employees are professional and helpful, and I am glad that you had such a positive experience with Daniel, Luke and Gabe. Your request will be discussed with Gabe, and please feel free to contact me directly if you have further questions about your vehicle. Warm regards, Merlin Froyd, Sales Manager, mfroyd@thorsonmotorcenter.com.

awsome service

by from norwalk ca |

Gregg Smith is awesome. Gregg Smith & debi are awsome they went above & beyond to get me the truck i wanted

June 18, 2014

John, thank you for your feedback. I am pleased that Greg and Debi went above and beyond to get you the truck you wanted. Please come back to see us if you have any concerns about your vehicle. Best regards, Merlin Froyd, Sales Manager, mfroyd@thorsonmotorcenter.com.

Brakes

by from Pasadena, CA |

Original estimate was really low compared to final price. 2nd estimate was more thna double but might be understandable. The 3rd estimate was printed on the invoice I wass asked to signe and was nearly 3 times the original. Thought the final bill, due to discounts provided, was only $200 over the second estimate, I paid it because I wanted my truck back. I really think it was an unfair price. I will continue to patronize your dealship but will be much more likely to chalenge bills than in the past.

June 18, 2014

Dwight, thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us. I am sorry to hear that you feel you received an unfair price. Your feedback will be taken into deep consideration and it will be discussed with our team. I would also like to speak with you directly so I can further understand your situation and so that we can reach a satisfactory resolution with you. Please contact me at your most convenient time. Sincerely, Merlin Froyd, Sales Manager, mfroyd@thorsonmotorcenter.com.

Completely Satisfied with my Purchase!

by from Pasadena, California |

Everyone I worked with was great! Gregg, Merlin, Hector and Gabe. Very friendly and no haggling. I was in and out a lot faster than I expected. My other car purchases at other dealers took a very long time. Thank you. Completely satisfied!

June 18, 2014

Elizabeth, we appreciate the time it took for you to write this review about your experience with us. At Thorson Buick GMC, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction, and we try our best to make the vehicle-buying experience as efficient as possible for all of our customers. I am glad to hear that you had a great time with Gregg, Hector and Gabe, and please feel free to visit us if you have any further automotive needs. Warm regards, Merlin Froyd, Sales Manager, mfroyd@thorsonmotorcenter.com.

Vehicle buying experience

by from Pasadena, CA |

Things did not start off well with my dealings with the Internet Manager, but once I started dealing with a different salesman things were fine. I was interested in a vehicle to tow behind my motor home. They sold me a vehicle that was not towable and I had to take it back and get a different model. the sales and paperwork was a decent experience.

June 13, 2014

Ray, thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that your dealings with the Internet Manager didn't go well, but I am glad to hear that the other salesman were able to turn the situation around. As far as paperwork goes, we always try our hardest to process it as quick as possible. But I would very much appreciate the chance to speak with you directly so I can further understand your situation. Please feel free to contact me at your most convenient time. Sincerely, Merlin Froyd, Sales Manager, mfroyd@thorsonmotorcenter.com.