Thorson Buick & GMC

3456 E Colorado Blvd, Pasadena, CA 91107

New 866-776-3447
Used 888-299-5543
Service 866-732-1518

no peer pressure to buy!!

by from Los Angeles |

Hi there! I dont usually write reviews but the guys here at Thorson Buick & GMC were Awesome, especially Jeff! My husband and I had been looking into buying the new 2012 GMC Terrain- We fell in love with it. We were apprehensive about the cost and APR rate. (we had a high APR at the time)Well long story short, Mr. Jeff did a FANTASTIC job going above and beyond in getting us an affordable/comforatble APR and monthly payment for our terrain. What we loved the most about the crew was their friendliness, straight-to-the point and the Pressure-Free to purchase the vehicle. ThanX YOu for everything!! WE are loving our Terrain and are excited for our many adventures we will have with it! :) Sincerely, Patty & Angel

May 10, 2012

Thank you so much Patty & Angel! We're excited to have you as a member of the Thorson Family. If you need anything please let us know! Enjoy your Vehicle :)

My brand loyalty is founded on excellent service

by from Pasadena, California |

I decided on my purchasing my fifth Buick, based on the continued good service of the personnel at Thorson Motor Center. Roberto Acevedo arranged his day so that I could show my spouse a Buick Encore. I was made to feel very special as he had the two being considered brought into the showroom, so they could be viewed in their best light. I took delivery of the car, and then Roberto arranged to come by my home with my old vehicle so that we could transfer my personal belongings. He found that I left my sunglasses in my old car and arranged their return.

16255 ventura

by from encino ca |

We had excellent serves by our sales person Mr. Nathan Pitts, very patient took his time, professional to work, unlike his Manager which we had a terable experinace with, big attituede and i dont thing is a manager material. Thank you

Great Service

by from Pasadena, CA |

Greg Smith was a great sales associate. He was very thorough with the entire process. He even went the extra mile even after we purchased the car to help us with our DVD player. Would recommend the dealership and Greg to people.

October 1, 2014

Thank you, Brent, for taking the time to give us this positive feedback regarding your experience at our dealership. We make every effort to provide the very best customer service possible, and I am so glad that Greg was able to show you what we strive to deliver. Should you have any further concerns, please do not hesitate to inform us. Sincerely, Merlin Froyd, Sales Manager, mfroyd@thorsonmotorcenter.com.

No complaints on my side

by from Pasadena, California |

The service person is the most principal for a car dealer. this is the person who has the first contact with customer is the "Service Person". The most important how to treat customers. How the customers would be treated they come back. The service person can give a little, such have a oil change at no cost, but on mechanical jobs, Thorson would get the job. Because the customers have gained the respect, trust and confidence. Personally, the customer service staff is very important......

September 26, 2014

Thank you for your kind words. We feel our service department is what makes Thorson Buick GMC special, and reviews like yours help us to make sure that we are meeting the needs of our customers. We're glad to hear that you were pleased with your visit, and we look forward to seeing you for your next service appointment. Sincerely, Merlin Froyd, Sales Manager, mfroyd@thorsonmotorcenter.com.

Modern and clean

by from Pasadena CA |

I called Joe my service adviser explained I need the car before noon everything was good dropped off my wife to pick up car all went well. she had to leave to go to work and did not have time to wait, tell or to show the large grease mark on the drivers side inside kick plate also marks on the floor pad. needles to say I heard about it when my wife return home.

September 21, 2014

Jack, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We appreciate your feedback as it helps us continue to grow as a dealership. If you have any further questions about the work that was done, please feel free to contact us. Warm regards, Merlin Froyd, Sales Manager, mfroyd@thorsonmotorcenter.com.

Great service

by from Altadena, CA |

Vince Carpenter is a real asset you have got. He is very professional, friendly and gets the job done on time as promised.

September 17, 2014

Brajendra, we appreciate the time it took for you to share your feedback with us. Vince a valued member of our team, and it's very important to our dealership that we earn the trust of our guests by following through with our promises and providing convenient, professional and friendly customer service. If you have any further automotive needs, please feel free to let us know. Best regards, Merlin Froyd, Sales Manager, mfroyd@thorsonmotorcenter.com.

Best GM service experience I have had

by from La Crescenta, CA |

Service was the best I have ever had from a GM dealer, but I wish it had taken less than a week to get the work done. Overall I am very pleased.

September 9, 2014

Robert, I really appreciate you being so kind as to write this review about our dealership. We try our best to stand out from other dealers in terms of service excellence, and it's quite an accomplishment to hear that we provided you with the best service experience possible. If you have any further questions about the work that was done, please feel free to let us know. Best regards, Merlin Froyd, Sales Manager, mfroyd@thorsonmotorcenter.com.

Knowledgeable, honest salesman

by from Sanger, CA |

My family and I have had many experiences buying vehicles for both personal and business purposes. Daniel Wong was our salesman and we have never been more impressed! We would all like to thank him for such a personable experience. Daniel was obviously very knowledgeable about commercial trucks. He did not hesitate to answer our questions. There was never any pressure from him, and his professional demeanor did not change when we initially left the dealership to explore other options. For the stellar customer service, that was one of the reasons we came back to Thorson. Daniel truly went above and beyond; exceeding our expectations. The 3.5 hours drive was worth it. We will certainly be back for future needs. Thanks, Daniel!

September 9, 2014

Bouakham, on behalf of Thorson Buick GMC, I would like to express our sincere gratitude both for your loyal business and for taking the time to write this marvelous review. Daniel is a valued member of our team and it is a delight to know that he has helped to proudly represent our dealership throughout your purchases. We are eager to see you on your next visit. Warm regards, Merlin Froyd, Sales Manager, mfroyd@thorsonmotorcenter.com.

Amazing salesperson

by from Pasadena , CA |

Adam, and the entire team at Thorson truly worked together to make us feel comfortable throughout the buying process! They all stopped to say hello as they walked by! Thank you all !

September 26, 2014

Dino, on behalf of our dealership, I sincerely thank you for taking the time to write such kind words about our team. We are dedicated to providing a welcoming and comfortable vehicle-buying process to each and every customer that enters our dealership and I am happy to hear that your experience with Adam reflected this dedication. Please continue to visit us whenever you have questions about your vehicle, and we will continue to provide great service. Warm regards, Merlin Froyd, Sales Manager, mfroyd@thorsonmotorcenter.com.

great repair

by from Pasadena, CA |

The only downside was the failure to get it out the same day as promised. Rather have it right than rushed so this was really not an issue.

September 26, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide a positive review, Dwight. Our primary focus is to provide each and every customer with exceptional service, and I am happy to hear that you found your visit with us to be a great one. If you have any questions about the work that was done regarding your vehicle, please feel free to contact us. Sincerely, Merlin Froyd, Sales Manager, mfroyd@thorsonmotorcenter.com.