Thorson Buick & GMC

3456 E Colorado Blvd, Pasadena, CA 91107

New 866-776-3447
Used 888-299-5543
Service 866-732-1518

no peer pressure to buy!!

by from Los Angeles |

Hi there! I dont usually write reviews but the guys here at Thorson Buick & GMC were Awesome, especially Jeff! My husband and I had been looking into buying the new 2012 GMC Terrain- We fell in love with it. We were apprehensive about the cost and APR rate. (we had a high APR at the time)Well long story short, Mr. Jeff did a FANTASTIC job going above and beyond in getting us an affordable/comforatble APR and monthly payment for our terrain. What we loved the most about the crew was their friendliness, straight-to-the point and the Pressure-Free to purchase the vehicle. ThanX YOu for everything!! WE are loving our Terrain and are excited for our many adventures we will have with it! :) Sincerely, Patty & Angel

Thorson Buick & GMC responded to this review

May 10, 2012

Thank you so much Patty & Angel! We're excited to have you as a member of the Thorson Family. If you need anything please let us know! Enjoy your Vehicle :)

Best GM service experience I have had

by from La Crescenta, CA |

Service was the best I have ever had from a GM dealer, but I wish it had taken less than a week to get the work done. Overall I am very pleased.

Knowledgeable, honest salesman

by from Sanger, CA |

My family and I have had many experiences buying vehicles for both personal and business purposes. Daniel Wong was our salesman and we have never been more impressed! We would all like to thank him for such a personable experience. Daniel was obviously very knowledgeable about commercial trucks. He did not hesitate to answer our questions. There was never any pressure from him, and his professional demeanor did not change when we initially left the dealership to explore other options. For the stellar customer service, that was one of the reasons we came back to Thorson. Daniel truly went above and beyond; exceeding our expectations. The 3.5 hours drive was worth it. We will certainly be back for future needs. Thanks, Daniel!

Amazing salesperson

by from Pasadena , CA |

Adam, and the entire team at Thorson truly worked together to make us feel comfortable throughout the buying process! They all stopped to say hello as they walked by! Thank you all !

great repair

by from Pasadena, CA |

The only downside was the failure to get it out the same day as promised. Rather have it right than rushed so this was really not an issue.

Adam was great

by from Pasadena, CA |

I worked with Gabe and Adam in leasing the vehicle. They were nice, informative and easy to work with. I appreciated their help.

Great dealership, but not happy with GM

by from Burbank, CA |

This was a very difficult sale. We ordered the 2015 Denali on 1/22/2014 - it took six (6) months to the day before we got it! We are not happy with GM for this unacceptable delay. However, the Sales Manager at Thorson, Merlin Froyd, did everything possible to get this car to us sooner. The issue was beyond his control. I have purchased other vehicles from Thorson and have had great satisfaction from them. Another salesperson at that dealership - Ron - who assisted Merlin, was great as well. He worked with us, and actually completed the sale when the vehicle arrived. Both men are valuable assets to the dealership which is why we would definitely recommend them. Based upon the horrific delay my wife and I encountered with this order, I would not recommend to anyone that they order a car from GM. If it is not on the lot or available for dealer trade, it is not worth the hassle and disappointment. While we absolutely love the vehicle, we are disappointed that GM made no effort to reach out and either compensate us or provide additional services - or something. They were very much aware at Corporate of our anguish in trying to get this vehicle delivered. I had shared e-mails and conversations with the Executive Assistant and her manager. We lost two vacations with this new vehicle this summer - and that time cannot be recaptured. We wanted to show off this gorgeous car, but alas - that did not come to pass. That opportunity was lost forever.

Clean dealership, professional people

by from San Marino, CA |

I made an online inquiry about Enclaves. Thorson was the first to respond. Merlin and Vicki then helped us throughout the sale. They were patient, well-informed, and very professional. I will be comfortable referring friends and family to Thorson. This was definitely one of my better car buying experiences (and I've purchased 20 cars from dealerships over the years).

Early lease interruption

by from Laguna Hills, CA |

The process was easy. They worked with me getting out of a lease earlier than scheduled. This is my sixth personal vehicle purchased at Thorson. I have also had a # of family members purchase from here as well.

Friendly atmosphere, comfortable surroundings

by from Pasadena, CA |

We came in with a Truecar certificate. We got the car we wanted without any haggling. It was a relatively painless procedure. Eric Erickson

Great customer service

by from Pasadena, CA |

I had a good experience and great customer service! Ana was very understanding and even rescheduled my appointment. Joe Piccone always greeted me with a smile. I would recommend this dealership. Keep up the excellent customer service!