Thorson Buick & GMC

3456 E Colorado Blvd, Pasadena, CA 91107

New 866-776-3447
Used 888-299-5543
Service 866-732-1518

Great people, great service!

by from Los Alamitos, Ca |

When searching on the internet, Thorson had the best inventory. We found the exact car we wanted online and went there with every intention of buying it. We met Gavin on the lot and he was great. Price was great, the trade in price was fair, incentives helped a lot!

February 20, 2015

It was a pleasure to read about your buying experience working with Gavin. Congratulations on your new car! Thank you for taking the time to write this outstanding review. We look very forward to seeing you again in the future! Best, Merlin Froyd, Sales Manager, mfroyd@thorsonmotorcenter.com.

Thorson Buick/GMC - Outstanding sales and service

by from Pasadena, CA |

the first service on our 2015 Enclave was set up after our lease agreement by Nathan Pitts - he is a true professional -Nathan is a great asset to Thorson Motors. I confirmed appt via phone and set up time - When I arrived for the service, Astrid Gallego, service rep also provided outstanding service and call-back when the service was completed. OUSTANDING 1ST SERVICE for our 3-year lease.

July 1, 2015

Gordon, thank you for taking the time to submit this amazing feedback. You're right, Nathan is a great asset to Thorson Buick GMC and we appreciate everything he does. We strive to keep our guests satisfied and we're very happy to hear that this was achieved with you. If there is anything more that we can do please come back and see us again. Take care! Best regards, Merlin Froyd, Sales Manager, mfroyd@thorsonmotorcenter.com.

by from Temple city, ca 9 17 80 |

Greg Smith is an excellent craftsman at sales! Finance manager was very curtious! Fast and very helpful and to the point.

July 1, 2015

Christina, we love hearing from our customer so thank you for taking the time write this glowing feedback. Greg is a valuable member of our team and he will be grateful to read the nice comments you left him. If you need anything else in the future please feel free to come back and visit us any time! Best regards, Merlin Froyd, Sales Manager, mfroyd@thorsonmotorcenter.com.

easy to make my desision to buy Thorsen

by from van nuys california |

Daniel Wong was my contact at Thorsen and I couldn't have been happier, he is great and a strong addition to your sales team.

Great Service

by from Pasadena, CA |

Don, the service manager, and Vince, my service rep., are the reason I continue to purchase vehicles at Thorson (7 and counting.)

Great Service

by from Pasadena, CA |

I appreciate the fact that because a special tool that was needed and not available to complete the repair a loan vehicle was made for the weekend. A brand new Buick LaCrosse.

by from Pasadena, ca |

Nathan Pitts was very patient and helpful. He took the time to explain and guide me through the on star. Thank you for your help.

Exceeded my expectations!

by from Pasadena, CA |

I expected to wait 3-4 hours for an oil change, 12,000 mile check, as service has been very slow in the past. Today, I dropped vehicle off at 7:30 am, Astrid was very efficient at using my info I had already input when I made appointment; in past, I had to repeat all info to service advisor, who wasn't very computer literate. I went to breakfast with a friend...when I returned about 9:00, my car was done. This WAY exceeded my expectations! Keep up the good work! Astrid is a gem!

Kind and knowledgeable staff

by from Pasadena, Ca. |

My experiences with Pasadena Thorson GMC are always excellent. Staff members like Ash Edwards are always to help with all my needs to keep my Yukon XL look and continue to ride well.

by from Rosemead, CA |

Joe P. is such a delight to work with. He is so honest and makes sure that everything gets done as it is supposed too.

July 1, 2015

Mary, we appreciate you giving us this review and 5-star rating! We strive to keep our guests satisfied and we're very happy to hear that Joe provided you with a delightful experience during your visit. If there is anything more that we can do please come back and see us again. Take care! Best regards, Merlin Froyd, Sales Manager, mfroyd@thorsonmotorcenter.com.

Friendly staff, good service

by from Pasadena, Ca. |

I was promptly greeted by Daniel Wong who showed me the Lacrosse I was interested in plus other comparable cars also used ones. I got a nice car for a nice price and I love my new car. Already took it for a road trip to the Grand Canyon!!