Thorson Buick & GMC

3456 E Colorado Blvd, Pasadena, CA 91107

New 866-776-3447
Used 888-299-5543
Service 866-732-1518

no peer pressure to buy!!

by from Los Angeles |

Hi there! I dont usually write reviews but the guys here at Thorson Buick & GMC were Awesome, especially Jeff! My husband and I had been looking into buying the new 2012 GMC Terrain- We fell in love with it. We were apprehensive about the cost and APR rate. (we had a high APR at the time)Well long story short, Mr. Jeff did a FANTASTIC job going above and beyond in getting us an affordable/comforatble APR and monthly payment for our terrain. What we loved the most about the crew was their friendliness, straight-to-the point and the Pressure-Free to purchase the vehicle. ThanX YOu for everything!! WE are loving our Terrain and are excited for our many adventures we will have with it! :) Sincerely, Patty & Angel

May 10, 2012

Thank you so much Patty & Angel! We're excited to have you as a member of the Thorson Family. If you need anything please let us know! Enjoy your Vehicle :)

Adam was great

by from Pasadena, CA |

I worked with Gabe and Adam in leasing the vehicle. They were nice, informative and easy to work with. I appreciated their help.

Great dealership, but not happy with GM

by from Burbank, CA |

This was a very difficult sale. We ordered the 2015 Denali on 1/22/2014 - it took six (6) months to the day before we got it! We are not happy with GM for this unacceptable delay. However, the Sales Manager at Thorson, Merlin Froyd, did everything possible to get this car to us sooner. The issue was beyond his control. I have purchased other vehicles from Thorson and have had great satisfaction from them. Another salesperson at that dealership - Ron - who assisted Merlin, was great as well. He worked with us, and actually completed the sale when the vehicle arrived. Both men are valuable assets to the dealership which is why we would definitely recommend them. Based upon the horrific delay my wife and I encountered with this order, I would not recommend to anyone that they order a car from GM. If it is not on the lot or available for dealer trade, it is not worth the hassle and disappointment. While we absolutely love the vehicle, we are disappointed that GM made no effort to reach out and either compensate us or provide additional services - or something. They were very much aware at Corporate of our anguish in trying to get this vehicle delivered. I had shared e-mails and conversations with the Executive Assistant and her manager. We lost two vacations with this new vehicle this summer - and that time cannot be recaptured. We wanted to show off this gorgeous car, but alas - that did not come to pass. That opportunity was lost forever.

Clean dealership, professional people

by from San Marino, CA |

I made an online inquiry about Enclaves. Thorson was the first to respond. Merlin and Vicki then helped us throughout the sale. They were patient, well-informed, and very professional. I will be comfortable referring friends and family to Thorson. This was definitely one of my better car buying experiences (and I've purchased 20 cars from dealerships over the years).

Early lease interruption

by from Laguna Hills, CA |

The process was easy. They worked with me getting out of a lease earlier than scheduled. This is my sixth personal vehicle purchased at Thorson. I have also had a # of family members purchase from here as well.

Friendly atmosphere, comfortable surroundings

by from Pasadena, CA |

We came in with a Truecar certificate. We got the car we wanted without any haggling. It was a relatively painless procedure. Eric Erickson

Great customer service

by from Pasadena, CA |

I had a good experience and great customer service! Ana was very understanding and even rescheduled my appointment. Joe Piccone always greeted me with a smile. I would recommend this dealership. Keep up the excellent customer service!

Terrible mileage

by from Whittier, CA |

I am so upset about my promised mileage on my 3013 Lacrosse. I have never had more than 23mph in town and 25 on a trip to Las Vegas. After my last service, it went down to 21mph. When I read the stickers on your cars I want to laugh and cry. I have been coming to your place for l5 years. Previously, I had a Park Avenue. I talked to your salesman and he said people drive differently. I drive very conservatively since I am an old lady! What does Buick have to say! Astrid is an excellent Service Manager.

Excellent Service

by from Thorson GM dealership |

I was there for an oil change and tire rotation as well as the recall notice I received from GM (second recall) for air bag. All went well; given a ride home instead of waiting at dealership; will go back when Thorson has parts to deal with airbag recall notice. Still a very pleasant experience.

July 15, 2014

John, we appreciate the time it took for you to give us this feedback, and it's wonderful to know that you had a pleasant experience with us. We are dedicated to providing top quality service and we are ecstatic to hear that your experience reflected this dedication. At Thorson Buick GMC, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Warm regards, Merlin Froyd, Sales Manager, mfroyd@thorsonmotorcenter.com.

Out of their way helpful

by from La Canada, CA |

Your entire team was very professional and helpful. Daniel and Luke from Sales and Gabe from Financing we great. (Please, ask Gabe to help me with getting some of my GAP Coverage from Simpson GMC in Orange County back. I try to call them but no help. I don't have my original contract with them---I believe it was destroyed when my car was totaled

June 20, 2014

Susan, on behalf of our dealership, I sincerely thank you for taking the time to write such kind words about our team. We make sure that all of our employees are professional and helpful, and I am glad that you had such a positive experience with Daniel, Luke and Gabe. Your request will be discussed with Gabe, and please feel free to contact me directly if you have further questions about your vehicle. Warm regards, Merlin Froyd, Sales Manager, mfroyd@thorsonmotorcenter.com.

awsome service

by from norwalk ca |

Gregg Smith is awesome. Gregg Smith & debi are awsome they went above & beyond to get me the truck i wanted

June 18, 2014

John, thank you for your feedback. I am pleased that Greg and Debi went above and beyond to get you the truck you wanted. Please come back to see us if you have any concerns about your vehicle. Best regards, Merlin Froyd, Sales Manager, mfroyd@thorsonmotorcenter.com.