New River Auto Mall Nissan, Hyundai

(5.0) 4 Reviews

84 Auto Mall Blvd., Hardeeville, SC 29927

EXCELLENT DEALERSHIP AND WEB SOURCE

by from MARIANNA, FLORIDA |

I found this car online. They responded almost immediately by phone and email, unlike like most dealers at the car sites I have used. I drove 386 miles to see and drive car. It was just as shown in pictures.Their web site was more descriptive than many. Darren was very nice and took care of our needs. They also serviced and washed the car again before we left. You have to see this Auto Mall where they are located to believe it. If you can't find a car there you won't find one anywhere.

Totally Professional

by from Savannah, GA |

I had the pleasant experience of negotiating a deal on a brand new Subaru BRZ. The Internet Sales associate I worked with is one of the best, most personable sales people I have ever dealt with. I have bought and sold many cars over the years and I must congratulate Kevin Madeo for being totally professional, knowledgeable, and engaged. Though I can't speak for the rest of the operation, I can say that this man made a real difference in my purchase decision. If more car salesman where like Kevin, they wouldn't have the negative image which they do have.

Easy and painless

by from Virginia beach, Virginia |

One of the most easiest and pleasant time's I have ever purchased a vehicle. No funny business with these guys. Came from Virginia to purchase a 04 pathfinder.They were waiting for me with open arms. From Ted, Gino, Ms. Christina, Mr. Angelo and Charles. The whole team was wonderful. Was in and out of the dealership in about a hour. You guys are the best. Wish you could come to Virginia and train some dealerships on how to treat a customer like you guys did. You will always have a customer in me. Again, thank you so much for the great experience I had with your dealership.

Nissan quest search

by from Savannah, Ga |

Great service, friendly staff. It was a good experience! Millie Peacoe was a wonderful salesperson! She took all the anxiety out of buying a car and they gave us a great deal. We searched many online dealers and we know we got a great deal!