New River Auto Mall VW, Audi, Mitsubishi

225 Drivers Way, Hardeeville, SC 29927

Used 843-208-1258

USED CAR PURCHASE / EXCELLANT

by from Port Royal, SC |

Great fun working with Michael Martin to buy a really nice used car. I was able to get rid of 2 old cars and buy 1 nicer small SUV Hyunda Sante Fe . Told me I get 3 years free maintenance. Can you imagine?? Includes oil changes and tire rotation. I am very happy customer. They are in the middle of upgrading their facility. Going to be really nice soon!

Considering a big purchase - Everyone helpful

by from Hilton Head, SC |

The Audi dealership, from top to bottom, gave me everyting I look for. Danielle contacted me via internet and the guy who saw me wandering in the lot on several occasions always put me together with Sonny my sales guy. Sonny has been VERY easy to work with, personable, knowledgeable and willing to investigate all my questions. I am closing in on a buy and I am sure Chan will spell things out clearly. If your interested in a Audi, look up Sonny

Hilton Head VW

by from Hilton Head Island, SC |

HH VW is attached to HH Audi, and when I walked into the Audi side of the dealer, I was completely ignored. Three weeks later I decided to look at a VW, completely different experience. I was greeted before walking in the building. The buying process was easy and non pressured. The vehicle I wanted was VERY uncommon and there were only two on the entire east coast. Well, instead of putting me on the 8 week waiting list, they put extreme effort and time into negotiating a trade off with a different dealer, thus getting the car I wanted in only 2 days! I am extremely happy with my experience here at HH VW and look forward to our business together in the future. As for its sister dealer HH Audi, they could learn a thing or two from their less snobby relative in VW.

frustrating

by from HHI |

It had been 6 years since i had purchased a car from a dealer. We went there because they happened to have a used car that we were interested in, and there weren't many nearby with low mileage. The experience was frustrating. I experienced things that I thought were only car dealer stereotypes. Turns out sometimes there is truth behind a stereotype. We got up to leave several times (not as a ploy, we simply needed to leave), to only see panic and pleading for just one more minute, let me talk to my manager. We did buy the car, but would approach it completely different in the future, and would not recommend them to a friend.

Best experience EVER

by from charleston, sc |

I went and bought a new Audi S4. The dealer took me seriously from the start, stuck with me and explained everything I needed to know. Kept in touch with me through every little process so I knew what was going on. They got me everything i needed down to the tiniest little detail. There is a reason they are #1.