New River Auto Mall Pre-Owned

265 Drivers Way, Hardeeville, SC 29927

Bad customer service

by from Hardeeville |

I found a car that I really liked and on the web their is an opportunity to request an appointment. I got an email clearly stated that an appointment was set for Saturday at 12 noon. I got a phone call prior to the appointment that car was sold. Seemingly they don't care for customer service. I called the company and spoke with a manager whom after a while hanged up the phone. I purchased 4 cars and was planning to by another one, I will never by any car from this company ever again.

July 1, 2014

Dear Mr Dekker, I have been made aware of your car buying issue and want to apologize for how it turned out. We are improving our procedures to minimize circumstances such as the one you encountered. We acquire a lot of great vehicles and offer them to the public at great prices. It is impossible to gauge when any individual car may be sold to a customer, making it imperative that you visit us at your very earliest convenience if you see something that you like. Chances are that others will see and like it too. We set test drive appointments at the time and convenience of our customers, (in your case you requested a few days later) but that does not prevent anyone from stopping in and buying that vehicle in the meantime. That is what happened in your case, and we got in touch with you right away prior to your making the drive to visit us. I thank you for your understanding and hope that you find another car that catches your fancy at one of our dealerships soon. Howard Grant New River Auto Mall

They ignore offers

by from St. Marys, GA |

Made a reasonable offer by email and all I get are canned responses. I just wanted to open a dialogue for negotiation.

April 29, 2014

Dear Sir, I am sorry that your first contact with us wasn't perfect. Please contact: judym@newriverautomall.com She is one of our supervisors in that department, and will personally take care of you. Don't hesitate to contact me with any needs or questions in the future. Thank you, Howard Grant - howard@newriverautomall.com

Great Communication

by from Stamford, CT |

Good communication by two people there made me feel welcome and appreciated.

April 29, 2014

Thank you for your kind words. It is nice to see that our work is appreciated. Howard Grant New River Auto Mall 1 mission - 0 dissatisfied customers

Best Dealership In town

by from Hilton head island, SC |

After checking out the local dealerships in the area of the low country. New river auto mall is the best around. The sales reps are very nice and respond to you quickly. The best part are there hours of business are the best are around no one else offers these kinds of hours or days to come in and buy a new car. Other dealerships make it more difficult to purchase. New river just needs to pick up more brands since they have all the other qualities in a dealerships.

Great Experience

by from Hunter AAF, GA |

After researching vehicle inventory online, we drove the short distance from Savannah, GA to NewRiverAutoMall in SC and headed directly to the car we intended to buy. After being approached by a very young but professional sales person, we fell in love with the SUV we were looking for. After only a short negotiation, we purchased and have been very happy with it. The service was great, the facility was very well kept, and the cafe provided great lunch during our wait. I definitely recommend this company!

Got a Great Car and Great Service

by from Bluffton, SC |

I was searching for a quality used SUV and went over to the New River Auto Mall. Riding thru the parking lot and admiring the inventory and if I saw something that I liked I would park, get out and look it over. I was approached by a salesperson that simply let me know that he was available if I needed any help. I asked a few questions and went on my way. Not long after I was back at the Auto Mall ready to test drive the vehicle. The salesman Tony was so kind and on the spot helpful. Needless to say the car was exactly what I was looking for and I proceeded to buy. While Tony did all of the necessary paperwork and time consuming duties, I went to the on-site cafe and had a wonderful lunch in a nice setting. Lots of choices and everyone was so nice and helpful with suggestions. Pretty much a wonderful experience all around!! car was ready to go when I was. Thanks so much to the dedicated workers at the New River Auto Mall!

Out of state buyer

by from Raleigh, NC |

Worst car experience ever, Just because did not live in the state of SC, sals and service people were the worst in dealing with me and the follow-up and call backs were non-existent. It was almost like I was trying to get them interested in selling their product to me. Would not shop their web site again.

Happy and Satisfied

by from Springfield, GA |

I adore my preowned vehicle purchased at New River Auto Mall! I think I the costumer service was extrememly helpful in finding me my first car. The buying process took a long time, but it will at any dealership. The facilities were well kept. Overall it was a very good experience.

Great selections, Sales, and Customer Service

by from Greenville,SC |

All of the staff there bent over backwards to make us feel like we were buying a new car. The Internet sales person (Lance) went out of way to make sure the van we were interested in was In great condition before we drove 4 hours to see and purchase a 2005 Odyssey. George with the Hyundai dealership gave us super service. I would highly recommend the New River Automall for any brand of vehicle. They have dealerships for many different brands at one location.

I read the review and a the same kind of experien

by from Johns creek ga |

I inquired about a porsche during my fourth of July visit to my beach Haus. My experience was just like the review I read No follow up. Jack Hausmann johns creek ga