Hendrick Nissan Kansas City

Used 888-407-2011
Service 888-922-9057

Transmission Repair

by from Shawnee, KS |

Called to schedule an appointment for my 2014 Pathfinder, which was having transmission problems. The person who answered the phone asked "Did I buy it there" which was inappropriate I thought, instead of transferring me to the service department. When I said no, she put me in someone's voicemail instead of the service department. I took my car to another local Nissan dealer (which by the way will be getting my business instead of you) who was more than helpful, fixed my car which was covered under warranty, filled the tank, washed, and vacuumed my car. Even though you are down the street from me, I will be taking my business elsewhere.

November 22, 2014

Thank you for leaving your feedback, we do appreciate it. We always strive for a quality customer experience and it looks like in your case we have dropped the ball. We would love the opportunity to earn your business again. Please give my service manager Chris Elleman a call directly at (913)261-1168 to discuss further. We hope to amend the situation and win back your business. Regards, Emily Durrie (913)789-4280

First Time Car Buyer Amazing Experience

by from Leawood, Kansas |

Obsessed!! I just bought my first car ever from this dealership. My father is in the car business so I am extremely picky about what I want and extremely wary of salesmen. Caleb Zhao and Barry Martens were extremely patient with me. They took the time to explain everything to me and were never pushy like at other dealerships. I got a great deal on a great car, and I know that I can always call Barry if I have any problems whatsoever. He even called me a few days later to make sure I loved my new car. Amazing customer service and I would recommend anyone to go there.

November 22, 2014

Thank you for sharing your positive buying experience with Caleb and Barry at Hendrick Chevrolet Shawnee Mission. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to servicing your future vehicle needs. Regards, Emily Durrie - Director of eCommerce (913)789-4280

Excellent car buying experience

by from Olathe, KS |

Richard Bartholomew made our car buying experience positive and pleasant. We shopped around and knew what we were looking for. Richard was able to help us locate a car that fit exactly what we were looking for and more, with our new 2014 Pathfinder. I have contacted him multiple times with little questions and he is always quick with an answer. This experience will help the dealership in the future, since we have children entering driving age, as well as from a referral perspective. We have only good things to say about our entire experience. Thank you!

October 13, 2014

Thank you for sharing your excellent buying experience with Richard at Hendrick Nissan Kansas City. We truly appreciate your feedback and look forward to servicing any of your future vehicle needs. Regards, Emily Durrie - Director of eCommerce (913)789-4280

Disappointing experience

by from Kansas City, mo |

Looks like I should have worked with Kyle. Very disappointed with lack if motivation from the sales team I worked with. I couldn't even get a call back. Once I did they were no help what so ever. It felt like they didn't care if I bought from them or not. Oh well, there are many other njssan dealerships here in town.

October 13, 2014

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We strive for a quality customer service experience, everytime. Someone from our management staff will reach out to you directly, ASAP. Regards, Emily Durrie - Director of eCommerce (913)789-4280

Bad Service

by from Merriam, kansas |

Was told 30 minutes to have a new key programmed. One 90 minutes later they were finished. Received no explanation for the delay. I will never go again for service

October 13, 2014

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your visit. We appreciate your business and will work aggressively to earn it back. Please contact our Service Manager Chris Elleman, directly at (913)261-1168. Regards, Emily Durrie - Director of eCommerce (913)789-4280

Best experience ever

by from Lenexa, ks |

Kyle made my experience the best possible! No hassle, didn't take alot of time! Highly recommend! Probably the best experience purchasing a vehicle!

October 13, 2014

Thank you for sharing your positive buying experience with Hendrick Nissan Kansas City! Kyle is a valued employee and we are glad he was able to assist you. We look forward to servicing your future vehicle needs. Regards, Emily Durrie - Director of eCommerce (913)789-4280

The best buying experience ever

by from Kansas City, Kansas |

My girl friend and I bought a new car and let me tell Kyle Shaughnessy was a treat to work with he understood are needs and took the time out for us!

October 13, 2014

Thank you for sharing your positive buying experience with Hendrick Nissan Kansas City online. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to continuing to servicing your future vehicle needs. Regards, Emily Durrie - Director of eCommerce (913)789-4280

Great Salesperson

by from Kansas City, MO |

My salesman, Kyle S., was very professional and a delight to work with. I trust him and he will be my go to guy for all my auto purchases from now on!!

October 13, 2014

Thank you for sharing your buying experience with Kyle at Hendrick Nissan Kansas City online. We really appreciate your feedback and look forward to servicing your future vehicle needs. Regards - Emily Durrie - Director of eCommerce (913)789-4280

Hendricks Nissan shawnee

by from spring hill, KS |

I had the pleasure of working with Tim Eccles easy going guy. He wasn't pushy laid back and even gave me a warranty at no charge. Then I met with Kyle at the final documentation stage. That is usually you get the "hammer" my experience was quite different. Kyle was laid back just offered options on what does or doesn't make sense for my buy. Kyle and Tim where great I would definitely recommend them to anyone interested in buying a car. Thank you Hendricks Nissan for people like Tim and Kyle that make buying a car non stressful.

October 13, 2014

Thank you for sharing your non-stressful buying experience with Hendrick Nissan Kansas City! We truly appreciate your feedback and look forward to servicing your future vehicle needs. Regards, Emily Durrie - Director of eCommerce (913)789-4280

Awesome Customer Service

by from Taylor, MO |

We purchased a 2013 Nissan Maxima and without the great sales experience we had with Richard Bartholomew we wouldn't have purchased. I told him what I wanted to every detail of the car cause I had done my homework and he found it exactly. I trusted him and purchased it without even putting my eyes on it. He arranged the tinting of windows then delivered it to us 2 hours away. His continued customer service after the purchase is exactly why we will return to him for our nxt car purchase. Great job!!!

October 13, 2014

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback at Hendrick Nissan Kansas City. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to servicing any future vehicle needs. Regards, Emily Durrie - Director of eCommerce (913)789-4280