Galleria Motors

Galleria Motors

4243 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27604

Used 888-788-2270

Galleria Motors!!!! Awesome Used Car Dealership.

by from morrisville |

I had purchased a vehicle at Galleria Motors there customer service was awesome, they are very helpful and make sure they satisfy your needs. I would highly recommend in purchasing a vehicle with Galleria Motors.

BEST USED CAR DEALER IN TOWN!!!

by from RALEIGH, NC |

If you're looking to buy a great car at an affordable price, got to Galleria motors! my sister and I needed two cars because we were leaving off to college and they got us two identical bmw 745 and worked out an amazing deal for us!! the cars are amazing both have had no issues and we tried other dealers and their prices were ridiculous! they have the best prices in town we highly recommend them! and their salesman people are great! FEEL FREE TO GO THEYRE AMAZING PEOPLE! :]

Excellent Dealership

by from raleigh |

I have purchased a vehicle from Galleria Motors, we had the best experience in purchasing our vehicle they were honest and great people. we have shopped around and found Galleria Motors to have the best prices around town. I highly recommend this dealership.

# 1 place to get a car!!

by from Battleboro Nc |

Bought a 2009 Nissan Altima today was very pleased at the level of customer service by Jay and his team!! They really made the process easy and offered great prices that couldn't be beat!!!

Friendly staff

by from Morrisville NC |

I bought a car at a great deal. I was referred by a friend who also bought a car from Galleria Motors. The car is awesome and in great shape. There were several to choose from but I really fell in love with it. Kal was the salesman who helped me. He was honest and humorous which made me feel comfortable. I would definitely recommend shopping here!

Very satisfied with the car I purchased

by from Raleigh |

My experience at Galleria Motors was great. The staff were friendly and helpful. I didn't feel hassled to purchase from them. I am very satisfied with the car I purchased. I would recommend anyone looking for a used car to stop and check them out.

I got a great deal

by from Raleigh, NC |

I was shopping for a car online and found a great deal at Galleria Motors, I went to see the car, I was greeted well by salesman Jay. The Carfax was already online I knew the history of the car before I got there, all I needed was to test drive it. The car drove great and still does, I ended up buying it. I recommend these guys for your next car purchase.

Nice Dealership, Happy with my car

by from Chicago, IL |

I moved from Chicago looking for a place to buy a car from in the Raleigh Area. After narrowing down my choices I ended up choosing a car from here. I liked the car I bought from Galleria Motors and I am very happy with my buy. Robert helped me and made my buying experience go smooth. He was able to give me the confidence I needed to trust the car I am getting myself into. This made my transition to this city go well as I am able to get around town with my car. I highly recommend these guys if you looking for your next vehicle.

Great deal at Galleria