Galleria Motors

4243 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27604

Used 888-788-2270 Used 888-788-2270

Best Dealership in the state!!

by from Raleigh, NC |

I have had plenty experience of bad car dealerships.... This by far is the best dealership I have even stepped foot upon. Salesman are understanding, caring, and aren't money hungry. I HIGHLY recommend purchasing a vehicle from here.

Best Car shopping experience EVER!

by from Cary, NC |

I had the smoothest time purchasing my car here. The staff was great; I recommend them to everyone!

Great Service!

by from Raleigh, NC |

Jay was great. I contacted him through the website, and within 24 hours, I had a response. I had someone I trusted to take a look at the vehicle, test drive it, and provide me a report as I wasn't able to go due to my car being totaled. Needless to say, Jay stayed in contact with us to let us know how things were going and if we had any other questions. Once I was able to get to the vehicle, I liked it even better than the pictures. Jay was great with purchase process. He waited while my insurance agent faxed over the binder to complete the sale. No problems or issues there. The staff was great while I waited for the other customers to finish. They were all courteous and polite. I would recommend them. Jay's a good guy and Galleria is a good team. Thanks so much!

Excellent Customer Service

by from Raleigh,Nc |

The customer service was great!! the dealers do not follow you around ; they allow you time to look at the entire lot before they make recommendations and answer questions. The entire staff is friendly and personable. My son liked a car that was still being detailed and detailer invited him over to take a look. Neatless so say, that's the vehicle we purchased that day Great price!!, Low miles!!, Super Deal!!.

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE / VERY PROFESSIONAL

by from Broadway, NC |

I had been shopping for a vehicle for two days. When my friend found the vehicle I wanted at Galleria Motors. As we walked on the lot, we were greeted by Jameel, a very friendly - professional sales associate. I already knew the car I wanted to see. Jameel was over the top curtious and professional. He was not pushy. He was able to work out a deal within my budget, so that I could drive my car home that day. Jameel even went over the top as he had my vehicle clean and smelling great as I drove off the lot. Jameel insured me that if I had any concerns to call him. The vehicle is great. Runs great. I have had no concerns with the vehicle. I highly recommend GALLERIA MOTORS TO ANYONE WHO IS INTERESTED IN PURCHASING A VEHICLE.. THEY TRULY HONOR THEIR WORD.

Excellent Customer Service and Nice Clean Vehicles

by from Cameron, NC |

My friend and I shopped several used car dealerships in 2 days; mostly in the Raleigh area. On our second day of car shopping, we found a vehicle on line located at Galleria Motors. We went to Galleria Motors and were met by salesperson, Jameel. Jameel was over the top professional?not pushy?very relaxed?very pleasant to work with. He showed us the car. It was just as it was portrayed in the pictures on line, very clean (interior and exterior), low mileage, and excellent running condition. Most importantly, what really stood out was how we were treated as customers. We were treated very well; with respect. It is already difficult buying a used vehicle from anywhere. We were shown the Carfax and put at ease even more so. Jameel and management were able to work with the budget enabling us to drive the car home the same day. We purchased the vehicle as they were closing. To top it off, they still took the time to wash it even though they were closing. The vehicle wasn?t really dirty, just a little dust. Very satisfied with the Honda purchase. It runs well and no issues...great running car. This business is very professional from the time you walk on the lot until you leave with your new used vehicle. We didn?t feel rushed; just a very good buying experience. GALLERIA MOTORS PROVIDED ?EXCELLENT? CUSTOMER SERVICE and I recommend them to anyone looking for a car. Should have gone there first.

Great service

by from Fayetteville, NC |

Very professional, greeted me and assisted me right away. Lot was organized and reasonably priced

Galleria Motors!!!! Awesome Used Car Dealership.

by from morrisville |

I had purchased a vehicle at Galleria Motors there customer service was awesome, they are very helpful and make sure they satisfy your needs. I would highly recommend in purchasing a vehicle with Galleria Motors.

BEST USED CAR DEALER IN TOWN!!!

by from RALEIGH, NC |

If you're looking to buy a great car at an affordable price, got to Galleria motors! my sister and I needed two cars because we were leaving off to college and they got us two identical bmw 745 and worked out an amazing deal for us!! the cars are amazing both have had no issues and we tried other dealers and their prices were ridiculous! they have the best prices in town we highly recommend them! and their salesman people are great! FEEL FREE TO GO THEYRE AMAZING PEOPLE! :]

Excellent Dealership

by from raleigh |

I have purchased a vehicle from Galleria Motors, we had the best experience in purchasing our vehicle they were honest and great people. we have shopped around and found Galleria Motors to have the best prices around town. I highly recommend this dealership.