Galleria Motors

Galleria Motors

4243 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27604

Used 888-788-2270

stay far away from this sleezy car dealer

by from garner nc |

found a car we liked on a Friday , it was too late to take it for a purchase inspection at Firestone, so we left a $300. deposit till we could take it on Saturday. turns out the oil leaked all over the engine, and the radiator had a leak. we took it back and they said they would have their mechanic look into it and call us. they called Monday and said the mechanic cleaned the oil off the engine and, it didn't show any more leaking, we said we didn't want the car and we wanted the $300. back they cashed the check and refused to return it. while there , my daughter overheard the owners and workers talking about a service engine soon light on another car a customer wanted, the worker was told to disengage the warning light. these people are crooks. we found the car on cars.com they need to stop promoting this company

Nice Place to buy a car

by from Raleigh, NC |

I bought my wife a nice 4 door car from Galleria Motors. My experience buying this car from them was great and my wife is happy with this car purchase (which makes me a great husband :) lol They even helped me choose a good extended warranty for her to give both of us extra piece of mind if you know what I mean. Which I wanted her to have in case anything happens. We were both satisfied with the car purchase that I referred my friend to go check them out and he ended up buying as well. I can say that Galleria Motors is they place for me when I am looking for a used car again.

Great deal, great car! Thank God!

by from Cary, NC |

My husband and I bought my son a 2006 Acura TL for his 17th birthday last year and after 6 months the car still drives great with no major mechanical problems. I can truly say we had a great experience at Galleria Motors. We are making sure that he is responsible for keeping up and maintaining the car as he is reaching that age of independence :'(....I waited this long to write a review because I wanted to see how the car performed after 6 months and so far I can say I am satisfied. We got a great deal, and hopefully they will give us another one when my 13 year old daughter is ready to drive! (Growing up too fast!)

Very pleasant and stress free experience!

by from Raleigh, NC |

I purchased my car from Galleria Motors, it was a 2006 Audi A6. I found the car on their website which was very easy to navigate through and had all the information I was looking for including a free copy of the car fax! When I got to the dealership the staff there was very friendly and helpful in assisting me with my purchase. I LOVE the car I was able to get from them and I was very surprised with how affordable it was and how easy it was to finance with the companies that they use. I got approved despite my credit not being top notch. This was a very pleasant experience for me and I definitely recommend them as a company to purchase your next car from.

Great place to buy a car from

by from Raleigh, NC |

I got a used car from Galleria Motors for my dad and the whole experience was great. They answered all the questions I had before I made the final purchase. It was great dealing with Kal, who helped me find exactly the car I was looking for my dad. I have to say that their prices are great and my dad and I are very happy with the deal I found him. I would highly recommend them and I would gladly do business with them again for my next car purchase.

Great vehicles, great service!

by from Raleigh, NC |

A combination of great service, clean vehicles, and transparency brought me back to Galleria Motors for 3 vehicles. After being very satisfied with my first purchase, I couldn't help but send my mother to Galleria to buy a car for herself. They also awarded me a referral fee for my moms purchase! Highly recommend these guys!

Great prices & great quality!

by from Raleigh, NC |

I bought my car from here, it was a great experience! Love my car and would definitely would encourage everyone to shop here ! Very nice staff, very organized and most importantly very honest :) Strongly recommend!

DO NOT PURCHASE A CAR HERE. YOU WILL BE SORRY..

by from Raleigh, NC |

OWNER IS NOT HONEST AS YOU MAY THINK...... I PURCHASE A VEHICLE HERE AND START HAVING PROBLEM SIX MONTHS AFTER PURCHASE. THEY REFERRED ME TO THEIR MECHANICS WHOM INSIST I NEED A HEAD GASKET ON MY CAR. I HAVE DRIVEN ONLY 3500 MILES IN SIX MONTHS. I AM RECOVERING FROM BREAST CANCER. NOW, I THINK I HAVE BROUGHT A LEMON.... PLEASE DO NO BUY FROM HERE. I AM CONTACTING TROUBLESHOOTER. WTVD 11

Great Service and Great Prices!

by from Raleigh, N.C |

I purchased a vehicle from Galleria Motors and love my new vehicle! The service was great and they honestly had one of the best car selections in the triangle, and trust me, I did a lot of searching. I also feel I got a great deal on my car, other dealerships were selling the same exact make, model, w/the same mileage for hundreds of dollars more than what I paid. The customer service was also excellent, the salesmen were very helpful and laid back, and directed me in the right path for vehicle financing as I couldn't afford to buy the car on the spot. For these reasons, I plan to buy my next vehicle here when I need a new car. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking to buy a used car for a great price and one that fits any budget.

HONEST AND STRAIGHT FORWARD

by from Raleigh, N.C. |

I've purchased a Toy. Corolla for my daughter and a Toy. Camry from Galaria. I was quite impressed by the honesty, full attention and dedication I got from their staff. I am very pleased with both cars and I will absolutely go back there for my other daughter's coming car.