Hendrick Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Concord

New 877-229-7161 New 877-229-7161
Used 877-227-9424 Used 877-227-9424
Service 877-294-5016 Service 877-294-5016

Driving Performance Together!

BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE!!!!

by from Mount Pleasant, NC |

My husband and I purchased a 2013 chrysler 200. We received top dollar for our trade. This was our second car we have bought from them and I promise you I will never buy anywhere else!! Our sales consultant was Gregory Maynor and the finance manager we had for the second time was Mike Castelli. Love, Love, Love this dealership and the staff!!!! Having bought a car from them prior I can also vouch for the service department. Awesome guys and they car about your vehicle and you! Very thorough!! Will recommend and have already recommended to family and friends!!!!

June 15, 2015

A sincere thank you from our team here at Hendrick Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Concord!

Bad experience

by from Concord Nc |

Bad experience. They messed up, was in the place all day

February 2, 2016

We would like the opportunity to better assess your concerns and gain a better understanding of your situation, if you would allow us to. If you would be open to this, please contact our GSM David Pierce 704-886-0662 at your earliest convenience. He has been made aware and will be looking forward to your call. Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention.

A Pleasant Surprise

by from Lexington, SC |

I discovered Hendrick of Concord through the Autotrader online. I had spent a lot of time researching for a Dodge Challenger. I visited the dealership and meet their product specialist Omou Jalloh aka O. She was very patient, easy to talk to and informative while showing me the car. She worked on getting me the best price. After I purchased the car I had a question about it, so I called O the next day on her cell phone, not realizing that she was not a work. She was very willing to help with my question on her time off. She is a dedicated employee and a pleasant surprise. Thank you, O!

December 11, 2015

Isn't she awesome?! O is a great team member, and it's nice to know that she was able to help provide you with a great experience. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to seeing you again!

Excellent buying experience

by from Charlotte, NC |

We purchased a 2015 Dodge Durango R/T from Jason Tarlowe at Hendrick Dodge Jeep Ram of Concord and had our best "dealership" buying experience. He was extremely knowledgeable and made the entire experience from walk-through to test drive to trade in to negotiations easy and seamless. I would highly recommend this dealership, and definitely this salesman!

December 11, 2015

That is wonderful! I know that Jason appreciates the kind words and is glad to have helped provide you with the best dealership buying experience! Thank you so much for taking the the time to share. We hope you continue to enjoy your Durango!

Fantastic Buying Experience

by from Concord, NC |

We worked with Brandon Bates and Tom Boyer primarily and the buying experience was great. Very smooth process, good deal for the vehicle we purchased and excellent customer service from everyone in the building. This was our second vehicle from here and while we shopped other dealerships each time, these guys stood out above everyone else both times. I would recommend them for your car buying experience.

December 11, 2015

Awesome! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with Brandon, Tom and our dealership! We appreciate the second opportunity to assist you and look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Excellent Service and No Pressure

by from hickory, nc |

As a retired VP of Sales, I would highly recommend Rick Sayward as your go to salesperson. He was very professional and knowledgeable. There was never any high pressure tactics and his suggestions to meet my interests were right on the money. Even the F&I guy Stan was great- no and I mean no high pressure tactics. While buying an auto is never a pleasurable experience this group made it painless.

October 23, 2015

So great to see that our team was able to provide you with a painless experience! Your kind words mean a lot, and I know that Rick and Stan greatly appreciate them! We hope that you enjoy your new vehicle!

Wayne moretz

by from hickory nc |

I am from north Carolina I now live in Colorado part time. I have been talking with Lashanda Preston for a month about the jeep saraha. When I came in to Carolina I met with Lashanda and we test drove some jeeps and until I found the one I wanted she was with us through the whole process. I was also very happy with the floor sales manager Jerry. He also helped with making sure we had the jeep that we wanted and another thing I liked about the dealer was they are not there to get in your face and starting to put pressure on you to just buy something.They went out of their way to make sure we got what we wanted not what they wanted to sell. Will be back for our next vehicle there

October 12, 2015

Wow, thank you so much for the opportunity! We hope that you continue to enjoy your Sahara! We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

AWESOME EXPERIENCE!!!!!!

by from Concord, NC |

Jacquelyn Clayborn worked really hard to get me where I wanted to be on the vehicle I chose. After Victoria finished the deal, Omou Jalloh was awesome as well. My experience was wonderful and i highly recommend them. Purchased Ford Focus - Used

October 12, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with Jacquelyn, Victoria and Omou. We appreciate the recommendation and hope that you enjoy your Focus!

Great Sales Team - Great Dealership

by from Charlotte NC |

I had a great experience with Hendrick Jeep of Concord. Specifically Scott Spainhour. Buying a car is usually very stressful for me - but Scott made it a great experience for my whole family. He is extremely knowledgable about Wranglers and is also very good with kids - if you are bringing them along to shop.

October 9, 2015

Thank you so much! Scott is an amazing asset to our team and it's great to see that he was able to provide you with a great experience!

Great service

by from Charlotte, NC |

My husband and I purchased a new car at Hendrick Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Concord. The sales team really make it happen! Sales man Carl Barrows was really nice at all the time especially with my children ( he even took my boys for a tour to see some fancy sport cars). We had a great experience overall.

October 9, 2015

Awesome! Thank you so much for allowing us the opportunity! We hope your family enjoys your new vehicle!