Hendrick Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Concord

7630 Hendrick Auto Plaza NW, Concord, NC 28027

Save yourself the time and money go somewhere else

by from West Virgina |

Went to Hendricks in concord thinking they were a better dealership. They lied to me from the beginning drove 200 miles just to come there. I had talked with 3 different people that neither one were on the same page. Dont trust internet prices or what they tell you on the phone. I ended up going back to Steve White Chrysler jeep in Newton. Internet prices are exact. Financed the same jeep with better options for $1500 cheaper and worked on the interest rate and payments to where I needed them. Hendricks did none of that.

Brooke is the best!

by from Gastonia, NC |

I went in knowing what car I wanted to check out. The sales person, Brooke, who approached us turned out to be the person who took the car in so she was thoroughly knowledgeable about it. She let me know that she wanted to sell us a car but she gave us room to breathe as well. I was not ready to buy the first day I walked in and she did not push me to buy before I left. That made me want to go back to her when we returned to buy the car. As usual, they tried to sell me other things like service packages and maintenance deals which is always very irritating when you have already more or less gotten your bottom line money amount. I guess some things never change! But Brooke is the best and I would recommend her to anyone!!

Great car buying experience with Rick Sayward

by from Concord NC |

I went in to look at a 2014 Ram 1500 and met Rick. He was very patient with me as we checked out all the different models. Rick was upfront and honest with me the whole time and didn't try to steer me into a vehicle that I didn't want. I found the right RAM and I love it. I can't wait to hook it up to my RV and hit the road! Thanks again Rick. I hope to do more business with you down the road.

Great Experience.

by from Monroe, NC |

From the moment we entered the dealership we were immediately treated with respect and taken care throughout the whole day. Bought our second Jeep Patriot and absolutely love it and will go there to get our third when ready. Scott was great with us and we walked out happy and satisfied with the purchase. I would recommend them to anyone.

bait/switch

by from Charlotte, NC |

Dealership offers online vehicle prices/specifications and specific unit numbers to cars that do not exist and/or are conveniently not available in inventory. If you wish to buy a jeep vehicle, strongly suggest you consider Keffer dealership on Independence in Charlotte. The Hendrick dealership in Concord seems to orchestrate a plan with their online / internet based service to lure potential customers into their showroom where the actual vehicle (VIN number and lot number) are not only not available but may very well not exist. Happy they are however to sell you one of the dozens of vehicles similar to (albeit at a 2-3 thousand dollar premium to) the vehicle(s) that you originally sought. A wise individual will avoid this dealership , there are many others in the greater Charlotte area from which to choose. Parenthetically, the facilities are nice, clean, new... lipstick on a pig !

September 2, 2014

We offer our extensive online inventory to our customers in hopes that it will help them find the specific vehicle that they are searching for, on a broader spectrum. From time to time, these vehicles can become sold and still show as available in inventory due to many factors. If the vehicle is at a sister store, then we have no control over the timeliness of online removal. We want to thank you for your efforts to help us make Hendrick Dodge the best it can be. We hope to see you again at Hendrick Dodge; we would love the opportunity to show you how great our dealership truly is. If we can be of any assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us!

Best buying experience ever!

by from Mooresville, NC |

From the first phone call to the dealer to the final sales contract, this was the best ever buying experience. Scott Spainhour was/is an outstanding salesperson. He stayed until after midnight making sure the car was in perfect shape and that we were comfortable with all the features before driving away. Then, he followed up a day later with a phone call to ask if we had questions; and also followed-up with an email. We felt no pressure during the entire experience. It was more like a personal tutorial about the features of the Jeep than a "sales-pitch". Other dealers should take a lesson from Hendrick Auto.

September 2, 2014

Paul-We are honored to know that Scott was able to help provide the best experience possible for you! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and can't thank you enough for the kind words! We look forward to seeing you again!

quality dealership

by from Mt. Pleasant North Carolina |

purchase 2014 dodge ram our sales person erika hanson was great her knowledge and salesman ship, took extra time to help us find what we wanted, she went extra mile to help us highly reccomend her to anyone.

September 2, 2014

Thank you so much for your recommendation! Erika is a great asset to our team. We hope you enjoy your Dodge Ram and look forward to seeing you again in the future!

My First Car Buying Experience

by from Concord, NC |

This was my first car buying experience and I was satisfied with the service I was given. Scott Spainhour was very friendly and full of knowledge about the types vehicles I was looking for. He took the the time to make sure I understood the features of my new vehicle (Dodge Grand Caravan) and let me know that I could call or email him with any further questions or concerns I might have. The great customer service that I received made my first car buying experience a real joy.

September 2, 2014

Congrats on the new Grand Caravan! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with Scott and our dealership. We hope you continue to enjoy your Dodge and look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Great experience

by from Albemarle, NC |

I just purchased a 2014 Dodge Durango from John Lara at Hendrix. John went above and beyond what we expected after a bad experience with a poor sales person at Ben Hyatt Chevrolet. I would certainly recommend John Lara and Hendrix.

September 2, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with John and our dealership! So glad to see that we were able to go above and beyond for you. We hope you enjoy your new Durango for years to come! Thanks again!

Excellent Experience Continues

by from Concord, NC |

I thoroughly pleased with my new purchase of a Dodge Ram 1500 Pickup Truck that I bought at Hendrick Dodge of Concord. Last November I participated in the Dodge upgrade program in where I could upgrade my first Challenger to a 2014 model with more features for close to the same payments. Well shortly after I had the new Challenger, this annoying rattle was bothering me. I took the car in to Hendrick Dodge for repair. The Service Department made every attempt to correct this problem but after a time I had to wait for a part to hopefully fix the problem I became frustrated and unhappy with the car. I know that eventually they would get the problem fixed, it had left me raw. I went in to have its scheduled service and while I was there I was approached by Paul Boyd. He must have seen my unhappy look because he treated me as if I was family and ask if there was anything he or anyone at the dealership could help with. He offered me a drink and we sat down to talk. After I discussed the issues of the Challenger I had noticed that he had a racing picture on his desk and Paul said that was his son. Paul showed me some more pictures and I realized that I had attended community college with Paul?s son. We laughed at how a small world this was and this conversation was actually making me feel better. During this time Jeff Dumbaugh had my Challenger moved ahead and serviced quickly. I realized that I would still be waiting for the repair to my car and that we all were waiting for a part that I thought was coming on the slow boat from China. I had noticed the new Ram trucks when I came in and I know that Paul saw that look (as I believe all salespeople are trained too) and he asked if I would care to drive one. Well of course I would have loved to have one but I figured that my credit or the price would deny me one, but I said what the heck. After a nice outing getting a feel of the Ram we came back. Paul asked if he could look into getting me into one and he worked numbers and found deals that would ensure that I lost negative equity that I had in the Challenger and that the price was not much more than my car was. At no time did he pressure or steer me wrong. When I thought that I had a question that could not be answered he found or had the information I needed to make a decision whether I could and should get into the truck. I decided to go ahead and get the truck and the process was quick and painless. When I came back with my other key for the car Lee Brown gave me better news in the form of a lower payment than I was quoted the first time. That really put a smile on my face! This was not the first time I have purchased from Hendrick of Concord and this truck would be my third vehicle from Hendrick and they continue to treat me as family. As a Veteran of the U.S. Navy I am proud that this dealership respects and supports the military which means a lot to me because the fact most services forget Veterans until certain holidays or tragedies occur then its ?Remember the Veterans and Military personnel?. I will most definitely recommend this dealership and its entire staff to anyone who is shopping for a new or used car and those who are looking for just an excellent service department! Paul Boyd is an exceptional Salesman and very knowledgeable individual that takes the time to ensure that a fellow person is doing the best that they can be without pressure or cohesion to but a new vehicle like some of the other dealerships I have looked into. Paul makes everyone he meets feel at home and I was able to witness this first hand. Keep up the Great Job Paul Boyd!!!

September 2, 2014

Chris- First and foremost, thank you for your service to our country! We are grateful for the opportunity you gave Paul and HCDJR of Concord. We appreciate the kind words and recommendation more than we can express. Paul is definitely a great asset to our team and we are glad he was able to help provide you an excellent experience! Hope you enjoy your Ram and look forward to seeing you again in the future. Take care!