Hendrick Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Concord

New 877-229-7161
Used 877-227-9424
Service 877-294-5016

Driving Performance Together!

BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE!!!!

by from Mount Pleasant, NC |

My husband and I purchased a 2013 chrysler 200. We received top dollar for our trade. This was our second car we have bought from them and I promise you I will never buy anywhere else!! Our sales consultant was Gregory Maynor and the finance manager we had for the second time was Mike Castelli. Love, Love, Love this dealership and the staff!!!! Having bought a car from them prior I can also vouch for the service department. Awesome guys and they car about your vehicle and you! Very thorough!! Will recommend and have already recommended to family and friends!!!!

Terrible service

by from concord nc |

I took my 1500 in for an oil change and the technician spilled oil down the front of the grill which was not cleaned up or even attempted to be cleaned. There was oil gathered in a pool on my bumper. When confronted about the situation they gave me a free detailing. Very professional of them however when I got my truck back they said my truck has acid rain and would need to be buffed out and would cost me...I stopped the service manager and asked for my keys. I will never recommend this company to anyone. I will drive to Charlotte before hendrick dodge gets any of my money.

March 11, 2015

I have escalated your issue to our Service Director, Richmond Trexler. If you could, please contact him at your earliest convenience! 704-886-0683. We look forward to finding a resolution!

Love the amazing service.

by from Concord, NC |

The process was easy and fast. Dustin Griffin really took care of me when I bought my Jeep Cherokee. The process did not seem pushy and they took care of all my needs. Sea in service was great too, when I needed an accesory added she took care of it quickly. I would highly recommend anyone to come here. Thanks Hendrick Jeep of Concord!

February 27, 2015

Whitney, Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. We are excited that Dustin was able to assist you in the process of purchasing your Jeep Cherokee. We hope that you enjoy such a fun vehicle and we look forward to seeing you again soon at Hendrick Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Concord.

Just the Way Customer Service Should Be

by from Kannapolis, NC |

I recently purchased a Jeep Compass. I'm one of those people who does mountains of research before even walking in the door. Never having dealt with a large dealership before, I was wary and uncomfortable. Lashanda made the experience enjoyable (and sat through two inquisition-style test drives like a champ). Victor worked with me to get exactly what I wanted (including working a dog ramp for my disabled pup into the deal). Lee made signing all the paperwork understandable (and helped get a great extended warranty included for less than $1 more a month). Even the service guys who installed my wheel locks were great. Overall, my best car buying experience to date, and I highly recommend getting your next vehicle from Hendrick CDJR.

February 27, 2015

LB75210, Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. We definitely understand the need to do research before making a purchase and we are glad that Lashanda was able to make the experience enjoyable. We hope that you enjoy your purchase and we look forward to seeing you again soon at Hendrick Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Concord.

We had an over all good experience.

by from charlotte, nc |

our salesman was professional and did not pressure us. I was disappointed on the after purchase detailing. They left trash in the vehicle and did not clean the engine bay. Had to return to have that completed. Other than that good experience.

February 27, 2015

john codianne, Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. We are glad that your salesman was professional and there was no pressure. We hope that you enjoy your purchase and we look forward to seeing you again soon at Hendrick Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Concord.

Car buying at Hendrick auto

by from Charlotte, NC |

Thank you Lashonda and Jerry! You made my buying experience not only a wonderful one but it was quick and to the point. Thank you and I'll be back!

February 16, 2015

Jb, Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. We are glad that Lashonda and Jerry were able to make your buying experience wonderful. We hope that you enjoy your purchase and we look forward to seeing you again soon at Hendrick Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Concord.

Great Buying Experience!

by from Charlotte, NC |

A big thanks to the team at Hendrick, who helped me drive off their lot with my dream Jeep Wrangler - a nearly new 2014 Willy's Wheeler Scott Codespoti and the team at Hendrick were great to work with and helped make the buying process easy and painless! I love my Jeep and I would highly recommend Scott and Hendrick to anyone looking to purchase a new or used car or truck!

January 26, 2015

AmpdWillysJeep, Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. We are glad that the team was able to assist you in finding your dream Jeep! We hope that you enjoy your purchase and hope to see you again soon at Hendrick Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Concord.

Great Experience with New Car Purchase

by from Indian Trail, NC |

After visiting other dealerships we decided to give Hendrick CDJR of Concord a try as they had several models on the lot of the vehicle we were interested in (some other dealers didnt have the vehicles on their lots and Hendrick CDJR had several). We met with Paul Boyd at the dealership and he showed us the vehicles they had that we were interested in. We thouroughly reviewedtwo vehicles of the same model because of their differences in price and options. Paul was very helpful in our analysis of the two vehicles and was very patient with all of our questions. Jerry also came into the picture towards the end of the negotiation process and was very helpful as well. Paul and Jerry made the process very easy and as enjoyable as a car buying experience can be. We closed on the sale 2 hours after closing so Paul offered to meet with us the next day so that we would have plenty of time to walk through the demonstration of the features of the vehicle so we would know about and understand how to use all of the options. Very friendly and professional environment at Hendrick CDJR of Concord. I usually dont spend time writing reviews, but wanted others to know about my experience because it was far more enjoyable than some of the other dealerships we had visited.

January 22, 2015

Stephen Guild, Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership, we really appreciate the time that we taken to do so. We are glad that Paul and Jerry were able to be as helpful as possible in making your decision as we know that car buying can be an over-whelming process. We hope that you enjoy your purchase and hope to see you again soon at Hendrick Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Concord.

Great Customer Service--Pleasant experience

by from Charlotte, NC |

Had a pleasant experience while looking for a new Jeep vehicle. Aaron was very helpful, polite, and professional. Jerry was very helpful in providing information and the best deal available. I recommended this dealer 100% Truly great buying experience!

December 27, 2014

TonyU, Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. Aaron and Jerry are great assets to the dealership and are delighted that you would recommend us, enjoy your purchase and we hope to see you back at Hendrick Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Concord.

New Car Experience

by from Indian Trail, NC |

Jorgen "The Big Swede" Malmgren, was a pleaseure and fun to deal with, the business office experience was non pressured. . Love the selection and new facility.

December 18, 2014

John s., Thank you for taking the time to review us! Jorgen is an definite asset to the team and we are glad that your experience was a pleasurable one! We look forward to seeing you again at Hendric Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Concord.

The definition of Professionalism

by from Harrisburg, North Carolina |

I will never buy a car anywhere BUT HERE , Hendrick Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Concord is the cut above the rest and other competitors do not stand a chance against them. On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being perfect, Employees Victor Rizk, Lashanda Preston, and Mark Wright all deserve a solid 10. Sincerely, Nicholas Monteleone

December 18, 2014

Nicholas Monteleone, We aim to please! Victor Rizk, Lashanda Preston, and Mark Wright make our team a great one! Hope to see you again at Hendrick Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Concord.