Allegheny Motors

(4.2) 5.0 5 Reviews

11 Crescent St, Etna, PA 15223

camaro

by from pitt pa |

I looked at the same camaro 6 months ago and wanted to buy it . They couldn't find time to fix it so I could buy it. ???? Also have had one of my cars my car for over a year still not done.??????? This not a five star business its lucky to get one star. Don't believe what you read and don't waist your time going there.

Great Dealership

by from Pittsburgh |

Saw a Camaro Z28 on the website. Went in to look at it, everyone was very nice. Told them I wanted the car but did not have a down payment for a couple weeks. They said no problem, they held the car for me and did some extra work on the car. I will be going to see them the next time I am in the market for a car. Also the service department does excellent work.

BEST SERVICE IN THE CITY FOR NEW AND USED CARS

by from VERONA PA |

THIS IS THE ONE OF THE BEST DEALERSHIPS FOR NEW AND USED CARS I EVER WALKED IN TO. ME AND MY WIFE WERE LOOKING TO BUY E320 BENZO WE LIKED IT SO MUCH WE GOT IT THAT DAY DROVE IT HOME. LATER THAT DAY MY TOLD ME SHE LIKE THE SERVICE SO MUCH AT ALLEGHENY MOTORS. SHE WENT BACK THE NEXT DAY. CALL ME AT WORK. ASK ME IF SHE COULD BUY A C240 BENZO FROM ALLEGHENY MOTORS. WHEN I GOT HOME FROM WORK THERE WAS A C240 IN MY DRIVEWAY WOW............. THANKS ALLEGHENY MOTORS. FOR MAKING US VERY HAPPY .............................................

2010 Mitzubishi Galant

by from pgh PA |

Came in looking for the 2010 Galant I saw online. Found it on the lot, took it for a test drive, and was out the door within an hour with the keys to my new pre loved car!!

Very clean and smells new!!!

by from Apollo, PA |

My husband and I recently are rebuilding our credit. They worked with us and our bank. Before we came to get the car, they washed, waxed and buffed the vehicle to a factory shine! Other than the normal maintanence we have to do, Allegheny Motors provide the security of a sound vehicle and the reliabilty you would expect in purchasing a new car. We will definatley look here on our next vehicle purchase first!