Kocourek Subaru

Service 888-800-3164 Service 888-800-3164

Subaru-Confidence in Motion

Awesome experience

by from Wausau,Wis. |

Our son bought his first car and Shoua and Luke made the process so smooth. Everyone treated us like family. Test drove it one day ,loved it and purchased the next. Luke made the process go smoothly. Everyone had a smile for us each time we went to dealership. Very clean and very patient with us. We definitely would recommend Kocourek Subaru to our friends and family. Thank you Kocourek team.

Great service by everyone involved.

by from Wausau, Wis. |

Five stars to everyone that made our experience smooth. Excellent service. Made us feel very comfortable and helped us every step of the way. Would definitely purchase our next vehicle from Kocourek Subaru.

Amazing experience

by from Marshfield, WI |

I had the great opportunity to work with Adam Krueger, who suggested a car for me to fit my needs. The process went by so fast. I got to test drive right away to see if I liked the car. Since it was my first time buying and I didn't have a co-signer, Luke Babcock had to do a lot of work as well to get me into this car the same day. I am happy to say my experience there was way above expectation. Keep up the amazing work Subaru!

Great service, personable salespeople and service

by from Wausau, WI |

I am now on my second subaru and have been very happy with the service I have received. The salespeople are very personable, knowledgeable, and helpful, and I have found service and maintenance to be quick, thorough, and convenient.

Best Car Buying Experience Ever!

by from Wausau, WI |

Purchased a 2015 Subaru Outback last weekend. Must say the no haggle pricing was awesome as well as the reasonable trade in offer we received on our 2008 GMC Acadia. Everyone we dealt with at the dealership was awesome and had a great attitude. Sean, Matt & Luke were all great to work with. We test drove the vehicle on Friday, went in to purchase it Saturday morning and were able to take it home the same afternoon. Even though their detailer was out sick that day, our sales rep (Sean) went out and cleaned and detailed the car while we did the paperwork. All was ready by the time we were done. The entire workforce had a smile to greet us as they passed through the waiting area even if they were not the assigned staff working with us as we waited for various steps to complete. The dealership itself was clean and inviting and offered a great atmosphere. Will definitely recommend the Kocourek Subaru team to anyone who asks. You could tell as soon as you walked in the door that everyone there enjoyed their work and that they were part of an energetic and upbeat team.

Thanks Lindsey

by from Wausau, WI |

We had initiated purchase of our new Outback just before experiencing a family tragedy. Lindsey and the staff a Kocourek Subaru facilitated our purchase during a very difficult time and they were very understanding of our needs. I had had previous good experiences with the team at Koucourek Wausau Imports and the Subaru group was equally helpful. I do think that they underestimated their parking needs when they designed the new facility, but their brisk business is a good thing.

Impreza nightmare

by from Wausau, WI |

Bought a new impreza that is guzzling oil. The hoops we need to jump through to get service are ridiculous. I never had an oil issue with any of my Toyotas or Hondas. I can't believe they think we're making this up as our word has no merit. Must be oil changes and checks done during their hours and prior to long trips to confirm that the vehicle is really guzzling oil. The light has come on and oil needed replacing on long trips every time. I will never buy another Subaru. Look elsewhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!