Mid City Subaru

New 888-418-9989
Used 888-419-4163
Service 888-269-3568

Better Buy at Berman's

Mid City Subaru Doesn't Disappoint!

by from Chicago, IL |

I recently went to Mid City Subaru in search for a new Subaru. They answered all of my questions, helped me out with great financing and my trade in. We dealt with Brian who was very friendly and knows Subarus like the back of his hand. Mid City Subaru is a great dealership that won't disappoint you!

September 6, 2013

You are exactly correct! At Mid City Subaru we take customer service to another level and we are happy to learn that you were able to experience it for yourself! We appreciate your support!

Drove an hour to buy a car, only there was no car

by from Riverside, IL |

We received a quote for an internet deal on the Subaru Outback Limited (2015) in the color we wanted. We told the sales person we'd be in at about 7:30/8:00 to test drive it. We were going there to buy the car. Hour drive to Portage Park. We arrive and are told that the car is sold. Then, upset, we spoke to the manager who said that the owner took the car home. We went in to buy a car tonight. Left without one and won't be back. Hope the owner likes the car, he'll have it for longer than he would have had. Thanks for wasting our time. Don't go here for a car unless you like a pointless joy ride to the northwest side.

Less than satisfactory experience.

by from Chicago, IL |

I will not be doing business with this dealership moving forward. My paperwork was filed incorrectly, resulting in multiple trips (4) to the dealership, each time I was assured that the issue would be corrected and I would receive the documents necessary to register my car in the state of Ohio. The issues have taken nearly 2 months to resolve. The general manager, Jordan Tidhar, never returned a single phone call. I did ultimately have a meeting with Jordan, in which he was dismissive, disrespectful and very unprofessional. During our meeting he did not introduce himself, or shake a hand. He never apologized for my inconveniences, in fact he blamed me for the circumstance stating "he cannot be held responsible for the state of Ohio requiring a notarized document". He took no responsibility and offered no apologies. Because of misfiled paperwork and lack of follow up I have now signed a total of 3 leases, each time the amount owed on my part has increased due to their mistakes. Upon reaching a resolution of the issue Jordon slapped a check down on the desk, and stomped away. He is a terrible reflection on Subaru, and I would not recommend using this dealership as long as he is in charge.

Theo; Your the Greatest

by from Chicago Illinois |

Was in need of a reliable stylish vehicle so I came to Subaru. Not only did I leave with a great reliable car "Chevy Malibu" with everything I wanted in a car but the sales person was very honest with me and gave me pointers on the next vehicle I would purchase in the near future. That I can appreciate. Theo you are the greatest.

September 6, 2013

Hi Neen, congratulations on your new purchase and welcome to the Mid City Subaru family! just so you know we are not only with you during the sales process, but after the sale as well! With that said, please do not hesitate to contact us if you need additional assistance or have any questions.

Jordan Tidhar, is a wonderful professional!

by from Mount Prospect, Illinois |

I just purchased my first Subaru; a 2013 Crosstrek and I am in love with the car! My wife is on her 3rd Forester. The General Manager, Jordan Tidhar, is a wonderful professional to work with; no high pressure sales, works diligently to meet your needs and satisfaction, is warm, funny and has become a friend in the process. We will only be driving Subaru's from this day forward and only working with Jordan and his Mid-City staff. Thank you very much. I and we couldn't be happier!!

September 6, 2013

Charles, Thank you for the wonderful review! We'll make sure that the compliment gets passed on to Jordan and again thank you for your loyalty!

Best Car Buying Experience I have had.

by from Evanston, IL |

Mid City Subaru offers a great inventory, experienced sales staff, and the best of management. I have had horrifying car buying experiences in the past and I'm thrilled to say I won't return to any other dealership but Mid City Subaru in the future! Being myself, I had a ton of questions which were answered impeccably by my sales associate. Pricing was also fair and honest! I'm very happy my friend recommended Mid City Subaru to me!

September 6, 2013

Thank you for the kind words and welcome to the Mid City Subaru family!

Positive experience at Mid City Subaru

by from Chicago, Illinois |

I called to make an appointment to have my Subaru Legacy serviced and was pleasantly surprised that they had availability the very next day. Although the service took longer than I initially expected, I was pleased to receive a free car wash! I was most impressed with the friendliness of their staff. I will definitely be back!

September 6, 2013

Hi Kim, At Mid City Subaru, customer service is not only a goal but it is also part of our culture. We work hard to satisfy our customer vehicle needs and we are delighted to learn we met your expectations!

Lesson learned

by from Chicago, Illinois |

Since the Subaru location opened, I have been coming here for my service. After having a bad experience with a private auto mechanic, I've learned that I cannot trust anyone with my vehicle. My car was tampered purposely by one of the guys at the shop-just so i can continue to do business with them. For that reason, I visited these guys who are very knowledgeable about the work they do. The location is very convenient and accommodating and the liability is what makes me continue coming to this location. I would refer my friends and family.

September 6, 2013

Hi Draves, Although, we are sorry to hear about your bad experience at another service center, we are very pleased that you chose Mid City Subaru as your service choice. We appreciate your support!

Easy process

by from Chicago, Illinois |

I have purchased 4 Subarus from Mid city, all new, always a great deal. They have treated me fairly and honestly. The cars of course were great and service was done in a timely fashion. No complaints from me and I would highly recommend this dealership!

September 6, 2013

Hi Melissa, Our happiness is renewed when we hear from a happy customer like yourself! We appreciate your support.

Down to earth guys

by from Park Ridge, Illinois |

Extremely easy and simple process. Down to earth guys run this place. I would recommend buying from them to all my friends.

September 6, 2013

Kevin, Thanks for your support!

Online booking is great

by from Niles, Illinois |

Love the online booking system. It's very convienient and painless process. I've been using it for the last two times I've visited and have no complaints. The facility is well maintained and enjoy the free wifi as well as the computers, "working while waiting", cant get better than that.

September 6, 2013

You are correct! Our online booking system is as simple as it gets. If you have any suggestions on how to improve our facility, feel free to let us know!